What is the secret ingredient in all Indian food Veeky Forums?

What is the secret ingredient in all Indian food Veeky Forums?
I think i know what it is,but i just can't put my finger on it.

Curry

turmeric.

The secret is combining ginger and garlic in the right proportion

Freshly squeezed brown juice from a butthole.

Lots and lots of onions.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

Lots of clarified butter, nuts and a correctly balanced curry paste

the secret is salt
lots of it

oil

my god, watch Vah chef make a curry, he adds like a cup of oil to everything

no wonder they all get diabetes

wipe your ass with your hand after taking a shit because toilet paper is against your religion and then don't wash your hands properly

authentic indianese flavor

Indian chefs are known in the industry as some of the most faecetious in the World!

>all Indians are the same religion.
Complete and utter, fucking retard.
You HAVE to be an amerifat.

diabetes isn't about being fat you fucking cuck
it is about insulin resistance from over consumption of simple starches and sugar

Spices, i don't know exactly which ones but there is definitely a shared type of spice in most indian food.

kek

>What is the secret ingredient in all Indian food Veeky Forums?
Cooking it myself and/or eating at a high end hotel where there's some actual damn regulations going on.

If you are to look inside the kitchen of most restaurants with this kind of menu....there's some dude with a 2 foot long unwashed beard pressed up against the stove with some unwashed shirt sweating buckets. I'm all for roughing it with street food where I recognize those people don't have proper facilities to wash hands before food preparation....but you simply can't take the third world out of some cultures where having a toilet is a luxury, let alone teaching some microbiology and food service training. You need to be from a prosperous past where first world was 3-4 generations of class training and education, not 1.

cilantro / corriander

garam masala

This is the truth.
It gets tiring listening to flyover fucks discussing food they have never actually eaten.

>but i just can't put my finger on it.
What are you talking about, you can easily get a few fingers up your asshole without any lube.

mustard oil
garam masala
tamarind

depends on what region of india

MSG

Careful now, you're talking to someone who is about to graduate from medical school

High calorie diets lead to type 2 diabetes. I bet you're one of those morons that thinks the only way to get it is to eat fuckloads of table sugar

>simple starches and sugar
are you retarded user?
I highly doubt someone who eats ketogenic even in copious amounts and is overweight would ever get diabetes

>High calorie diets lead to type 2 diabetes
It's dangerous to act on studies if you don't know how they work.
Obviously high calorie diets will have correlation with overconsumption of sugar and starches, unless those diets specifically omitted it

This
I have pre-type 2 and I occasionally get an infection in my leg. It's always caused by eatign too much, whether I exercise or not.

My blood sugar levels are within limits so long as I exercise regularly, eat at regular times and don't pig out.

Taking pills is inadvisable if you can control your body eating properly and exercising.

>Careful now, you're talking to someone who is about to graduate from medical school
Spotted the retard

Careful, Pajeet, this board is not a dedicated shitting street. Go poo in the loo at not here

>High calorie diets lead to type 2 diabetes. I bet you're one of those morons that thinks the only way to get it is to eat fuckloads of table sugar
I bet you're one of those morons that can't see that prolonged time in the damaged metabolic syndrome leads to the reduced ability of the pancreas, and that there is a multitude of causes, vectors and factors, but that EXACT CAUSE IS UNKNOWN. Don't be a dumbass without logic. Flippant remarks like a high calorie diet is not the whole picture and you (should) know it. Triglycerides are high when exercise is low after meals for a reason. Genes are a factor, and a big factor. But, someone listening to healthy reasoning from the majority of the scientific community missed the "ideal diet" boat many times over the past few decades, from saturated fat to cholesterol. It's always going to be a work in progress to use your common sense when you speak as a medical professional. You're a young arrogant idiot to speak like you do. Get over yourself. The average citizen twice your age probably knows as much as you know about medicine. You're not a special snowflake. A smart student was advised to follow engineering with their premed brain for more bang from their buck in the student loan.

>indian are called poo in the loo
>It is white poeple who that poo in loos
??

>muh obesity and 4000 calorie diet don't have anything to do with my beetus
>i just got bad genes doc

time and time again 4chins proves that the easiest way to trigger someone is to mention personal success in any form

You joke but poo outside of the loo is an essential part of some cuisines.
Mongolian food is traditionally cooked over a manure fired stove and modern stoves can never replicate that unique funk.

it's a command

We're not entirely sure how gravity works either, but I know that when I drop something it falls to the ground.

Keep it up with the denial though.

Poo

but that's camel or yak dung.
Not human shit.
The composition is very different

Chili I think is the answer you're probably looking for

not chili as in the dish of course chili as in the peppers

This guy has the 1 liner method of grammar logic too. Idiot.

>the easiest way to trigger someone is to mention personal success in any form
Uhh, it's called "logic from authority" and not "success." You don't seem educated. It was a poor attempt at some amateur trying to lend credibility to his flippant point by mentioning medical certifications, probably untrue and more like a premed student, but nothing more than pointing out logical fallacy. Stop making assumptions about people.

Poop, it is how they dispose of so much poo without the loo, they sneak it in the food as a "flavor enhancer".

how much do you weigh?

no one cares what you think or how smart you think you are hambeast. one glance at you and you have already lost the argument/all credibility

enjoy losing your fingers and toes.

poo

>Ctrl + F "poo"
>9 results
can /pol/ pls leave. There is literally nothing wrong with Indian hygiene or their food.

Why didn't you also search for loo?

Also you do realize that most anons here don't browse just one board, there are many board crossovers

for example I frequent Veeky Forums /pol/ /lgbt/ /hm/ /tv/ Veeky Forums /mu/ /y/ and /x/

Be honest what all boards do you browse?

Did you go individual through each result to make sure it wasn't just some words that happen to have poo as part of their spelling?

/lgbt/ /co/ /soc/ /s4s/ /b/ /a/ /jp/

I'm an /lgbt/ and Veeky Forums user as well.

how many gay cocks are here?

>how many gay cocks are here?
*cooks

fuck loads of oil and onions

t. kumar

I was kidding, faggot.

Sure you were.

Want to find some quiet secluded place and fool around?

For some reason being called a faggot makes my dick hard, I don't know why, but it turns me on.

Poverty.

Fresh fenugreek.. it's almost impossible to find in my neck of the woods.. I have to ask the indian IT guys to bring me back some when they take a trip home...

cardamom is another ingredient that you don't see a lot of outside of indian cooking...

Indian style 'za?

Eat your heart out Chicago

Spices extracted from only the deepest of Chicago's dishes.

>What is the secret ingredient in all Indian food Veeky Forums?
I wish I knew. I just can't make any Indian dish taste as good as the ones I've eaten at good Indian restaurants. I've tried both authentic and western "restaurant style" recipes and I can't get them right no matter what.

lol look at these two autismal kids

Not the guy you're responding to but I graduated from medical school four years ago, dietary lipid intake has no effect on insulin sensitivity, holy shit how did you pass first year physiology

loo poo

I've actually been to Mongolia, ignoring the fact that 99% of people cook on gas or wood stoves the manure traditionally used is so dried and processed that it smells identical to burning grass, there is no "unique funk"

Why not install a bidet?

It's actually incredibly easy and everyone who likes a clean ass should.

Taking your poo to the loo

Fuck dude you really like using the word flippant. I'm graduating med school and you're stuck in your station in life. Stay mad.

As was said before, garam masala (which is really just a bunch of toasted spices mixed together but whatever) and also cardamom.

>muh genes

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but your fat ass is probably doing a good job of that already.