Why are chinese so un-civilized? just look at their food - wtf

why are chinese so un-civilized? just look at their food - wtf

The Dog Meat Festival is something that happens in only one part of China every year

Cultures are different man. They don't eat turkey.
This has nothing to do with being uncivilized. Now those stories of hit and runs in China are a different story

god damnit look at this subhuman scumbucket with fucked teeth KILL IT WITH FIRE

They still eat dog meat in other parts, they just don't celebrate it.
Source: my Chinese co worker

>They don't eat turkey.

That's not a culture thing, turkeys just plain don't exist in that part of the world. They only naturally live in North America. So of course rural chinese aren't eating it.

They do think that it's weird though

it's 2016, they just choose not to eat turkey because they'd rather eat some fucking baboon guts or some other weird ass disgusting shit

No it's because it means you have to import the turkeys, and that's expensive as shit, and most chinese are dirt poor.

After all is said and done, dog meat still tastes terrible.

Turkey is likely not worth the effort because it just doesn't taste as good as duck or dog

You've had it?

Yes.

Describe and elaborate

Duck I'll give you, but dog genuinely does not taste good.

I had it in a Japanese restaurant. I only found out a month later when the place got shut down. I thought I was getting pork.

Japanese people eating dog?

Yeah, most asians nations eat it.
Chinks, nips, gooks, pakis.

>aisian nations
afghans as well.

So, what's the problem with eating dogs? I'd say nothing, they are overpopulated as species, and also these particular dogs are inbred half feral ones that isn't pet material in any sense, but then Chinese are notorious in killing of rare species like rhinos, and do it with exactly same mindset roughly "lol because we can".

The fucking disgusting chinks kidnap people's pet dogs and cook them. It's abhorrent; maybe the Japanese had a point.

But japs eat dog as well, user.

My father's family had their pet dog stolen and eaten. From what he told me that was the day he started saving money to leave his dinky little village in China with the intent to never return.

>the weeaboo will quietly sidestep this fact.

In some chinese traditions they literally torture the dog before killing it because the adrenaline is supposed to have bs chinese medicine properties.
Much of the poaching and of endangered species goes to fuel magic bs cures a sad amount of which revolves around pathetic guys trying to get it up over the feeling of superiority spending a bunch of money on some rare animal bits.

And inbred half feral overpopulated dogs are supposed to be appetizing?

It's like saying rednecks are representative of Americans as a whole.

All my Chinese friends say that eating dog is only done in like the most rural and redneck towns.

Same with eating horse.

There are more Chinese people than American.

Grouping them into one is hypocritical when chicago pizza, flyover states, texas chili, and other gay maymays exist.

Horse is eaten in France, Canada, Mexico, Etc. More healthy than beef, as well.

had dog kebab in the middle east. like really dried up tough meat on a stick. but at least i knew what it was before i tried it. tough and awful.

There's a saying about the Chinese: they'll eat anything with legs but a table and anything with wings but an airplane.

Beef and Pork are super expensive.

When it comes to dogs they have a two month gestation period along with a large yield of pups. For a protein source, it's not bad.

Also, those dogs are specifically bred for consumption, much like regular 'western' livestock are.

that's a horrible and cumbersome saying

I didn't make it up. I think it's Japanese or Korean. One of those gook countries.