What should I try next?

a veggy pizza

Olives and rosemary!

but which ingredients?

There is my rendition to bacon and cream

Olives and anchovies, but only if you absolutely love saltiness

I like sausage, bell peppers, olives, and mushrooms

>anchovies

None! I find pizza is best when it's basically tomato soup.

The fuck is that, that aint a pizza.
It looks absolutely delicious, but it looks more like a quiche or something. Is that the 'chicago style ' I keep hearing about?

Mushrooms, salami, black olives and whole pepperoncini peppers is pretty much considered a classic where I come from.

>he's not eaten a Chicago 'za

Well that does look delicious, so now I want to try...
Would need to come to the States though, since I've never seen pizza like this in my country.

>Would need to come to the States though, since I've never seen pizza like this in my country.
Lou Malnati's ships via Fedex with a cold pack! Not sure about international, but you could ask someone to bring you one or make your own!

To give you the recipe info, to get an idea of taste, here's what it is....A buttery (yellow) crust (think buttery brioche roll bread dough that isn't very dense) that is pressed in a seasoned cast iron baking dish. It is layered in soft flavorful fresh mozzarella, about 1 inch of the fresh full fat cheese sliced, then and only then is the tomato sauce added, on top, and it's light and not overly seasoned, a kind of fresh marinara flavor. A good chicago deep dish is basic like that but has a thin flavorful layer of raw italian sausage pressed out flat on top, which is sort of cooked/simmered in that layer of herbal tomato sauce, but which permeates the below cheese with rendered juices of fennel, garlic, parsley, pepper, onion, pork fat, and other yummy sausage flavors.

Most people eat 1 slice. It's pretty filling, but it is NOT greasy or too heavy. It's like a big giant deep fried mozzarella stick, with hot gooey cheese, but minus the fatty feeling of a greasy pizza, and you blow on each bite, to cool it down from the 1000F ovens that managed to cook and melt that cheese and cook that sausage both. (People do order other flavors but shouldn't).

like a spinach, diced tomato, sliced onion, mushroom pizza. was surprisingly good when i ate a thin crusted pizza.

banana and extra peanut

Pork belly and sweet peppers with Korean bbq sauce

>olives, anchovies and fetta

I like the way you think, my boy.

Sounds pretty good actually, I'll look into shipping myself one when I have some spare cash. Or maybe try to find some place that actually serves them, been an influx of hipster-y food places in major cities lately...

Thinking about cheese, pham

Which are common and good?

Bacon, pepperoni, salami, diced red onions, diced tomatoes, and green peppers.

any recipe without rooms?

>chicken
>black olives
>onions

...that actually sounds like it would be good 2bh. What's will all the Chicago style hate in this board?

Well they are derailing the fucking topic