STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS NIGGERS I’M TRYING TO ACCUMULATE

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS NIGGERS I’M TRYING TO ACCUMULATE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ethnews_/status/964261808780533760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like these poorfags have any effect.

i accidentally all my omg

>tfw this started pumping not too long after the number of threads started increasing

I hope they dump it, I want in

Is there any particular news that brought about the price spike?

I’m not sure dude. It’s been pumping ever since people started posting 5 thread about it per day here

Pisses me off. I bought like 10 (I was broke af) when it was almost to the absolute bottom, around $7 and change. Then the other day I finally got some more money to add to it but it was already up to 12. So I got some more, not as much as I would have liked, but better than nothing. Been trying to add ever since. I wish I had at least a grand to spend on it when it was 7 bucks =/

twitter.com/ethnews_/status/964261808780533760

Fuck this fucking shit, my fiat comes tomorrow, this shit better fucking correct

Ethereum Community Fund

exponentially increasing exposure since the roadmap is fulfilled this year. Just wait for wallet and conglomerate q2 and everyone will be talking omg this is nothing right now and it's only going to get hyped more

It started pumping directly after it hit a double bottom at the ATL on binance. not that hard

Once NDAs end and we see major institutional support, well fuck

i have 4 of these how rich am i going to be?

>muh 1 thai mcdonalds

>muh all 240 locations in thailand and expanding into other countries including japan already confirmed

Need her name please?

This is only one of the few projects I can count on my hand that is almost a guaranteed exponential money maker EOY. Barring some huge,long marketwide crash this is going to go to such epic heights...you are not fucking prepared.

Whocares about this shit coin

Just post more of her!

You're trying to accumulate niggers? It's not 1818, man

So we're gonna start seeing these every day again...

OMG = FAKE NEWS PND SHITCOIN