Should making fun of chicago style pizza be banned? This reddit meme is getting out of hand

Should making fun of chicago style pizza be banned? This reddit meme is getting out of hand

what's there to make fun of?

>This is what happens when you bully """""people""""" from chicago

Personally I love this fresh new meme.

>someone doesn't like the same things I do

BAN THEM AND ALL DISCUSSION OF THE TOPIC

It's more like, one faggot is spamming the board with nonsensical shitposting and he should be banned.

I'm the son of a busy Mom and me and my step-dad cannot get enough of her Chicago Style 'Za. She spends a lot of time working on her cooking blog, so she makes this ahead of time and we it a lot. It's the best!

Rate my chicago pizza

I though that too but most of those threads have a lot of different posters

For me it's the McChicken the best chicken pizza.

so I've never really thought about it before, but a deep dish pizza isn't necessarily thick crust?
it just has high walls so you can pile more stuff on to it?

because here in superior new york we do have pan pizzas too, we call them sicilian and they are an acceptable option.
For some reason though nobody actually eats the "chicago style" outside of chicago though

you though you're though right though

your mom is getting out of hand

Yeah, it's pure shitposting, not even funny, and contributes nothing to the board other than attracting more shitposters. Go to /b/ or s4s if you want to post your "epic memes".

That said, OP will likely be the one getting banned for starting this thread.

I really like this meme.
But I'd like to try a chicago 'za too.

The militant vegan mod must be on board with this or she would have permab& op long ago.

Veeky Forums meme of the year
I'm in stitches here

I, for one, respect and admire the age old tradition of deep dish pizzas

the taller the better

squeeze style deep dish pizza is better Tbh

on the go, yeah they are convenient

but if you have the time, then nothing beets the original

Just got this 'go style 'za maker for my birthday and I'm dying to try it out.

any hints, tricks, or hacks?

That thing looks sexier than 10 hot chicks licking each other's pussy.Where do I even buy this in Greece??

Relax, it's bascially only alot of wet tomato sauce and cheese. Tastes like pizza if you triple the amount of cheese and sauce

If it's a good one like in OP's picture, there isn't that much sauce. The main attractions are the cheese and the crust.

People need to stop calling the abomination Pizza in general....it's not a fucking pizza

hey which restaurant is this

>chicagofags will go this far if people make fun of their """"pizza""""

I think it's supposed to be a deep dish pizza.

That looks delicious

>"""people""" in chicago think cheese soup is pizza

canned tomato & cheese soup bread bowl

Chicago style pizza is an abomination and deserves its shitty meme status