COSS

$1m GIVEAWAY BY COSS AHHHH FUCK IT'S MOONING ALREADY BUY BUY BUY

Now that coinbase is royally fucked, COSS will explode with fiat pairs. Any news on New engine?

Being worked on, fiat and engine coming in March

that's why i like kucoin more, where's the "like and retweet" for non-traders?

It just got announced this minute, literally

USD/euro funding via credit card only, 90% of which are now blocked from crypto purchases

bank transfers coming as well later

Okay so, how do I do this? What do I do?

trade/buy/sell COSS on coss.io.
Your rank determines how much you get.

This could very well be worth 10 million by the end of next month

Time to buy niggers
or stay poor and RIP

BRrRRAAAAPPP

I SOLD ALL MY COSS AND BOUGHT KUCOIN AT $15 FUCK MY LIFE

no no no no!!!!
i need to buy more!!!
HURRY UP AND TRANSFER MY FUNDS KEKBASE!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

So it's going to lose 80% of its value. I'm all in boys

No, he means COSS is heading to $10 a pop

The big deal isn't the COSS price here, it's how much the trade volume is going up, which raises dividends for all of us holders. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope so!!!
i need more COSS!!!!
AHHHHHHH
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

More cossbraps pls

>non-asian girls

hm

Just the type for my jello pudding pop

step up

i got what you need fellow COSSmonauts!!
our time is now!!
braaaaap

Coss is a shit tier exchange that will never become anything close to a useful exchange. Screencap this.

Coss money skelly approves

FIAT coming next month, brainlet

For real
This shit is about to moon so fucking hard!!!
HGNNNNNNNNNNN

>tfw wake up
>tfw see trading promo for coss
>tfw not sure whether to try and trade myself or just accumulate divvies

Jesus Christ the COSS/ETH market history is going crazy. Either someone found out how to make a bot work on the market or there are a ton of chinamen bouncing same amount buy/sell orders.

Volume is skyrocketing.

volume has gone up by $500,000 and price per coin has gone up by 10 cents just in the past hour since they announced the million dollar giveaway!
IT'S MOONING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES BOYS!!!
GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!
IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
$2 COSS by tomorrow!!

Oh my.
What will it take to be in top 10 60 days from now? In one hour the top trader is ~$650k. Are people going to make bots just to wash 24/7 and 50x the exchange volume?

Yep heavy wash trading

People are buying COSS tokens

Heavy wash trading will generate a ton of txn fees that get paid out to holders. I don't mind, at all.

Be ethical please

Kek. Wash traders will be btfo while we reap the rewards of their volume.

THIS

as a holder of 95,000 COSS i'm NEVER FUCKING SELLING even if it hits $20 I'm never selling, its dividends for life.

>600k coss sell-wall

BIG WHALE IS ACCUMULATING RIGHT NOW, GET IN WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE

YES! DIVIDENDS BOYZ

Are you converting/withdrawing your dividends? I’m just letting mine ride in hopes some random coin moons one day.

well for months now the volume has been pretty shit so ya i let many coins ride without converting or cashing out

have used some of the eth/btc dividends to buy more COSS when it was cheap but thats about it so far

holy fucken shit that 590k Coss/ ETH sellwall lol

Rune just confirmed on telegram that wash trading is NOT allowed.
"We urge everyone to conduct ethical trading and we reserve the right to exclude wash trading volume on all promo’s after ended promo before distributing tokens to promo winners. Each promo will undergo a final audit before prize winners are paid."
So all those cheaters who tried wash trading will not be paid a dime.
Coss is boss!

>tfw currently top 20

>15000 tokens if I can stay here

muh fukkin DIKKKKKKKKKKKK

I am a generous god.

>Take us back to our home planet, Rune

My condolences.

It is not too late though to buy in though. By next week this won't dip below $1

GOD BLESS ETHICAL COSS!
GOD BLESS ETHICAL RUNE!

Coss price predictions by end of March?

How do you check your rank?

$5 easy

Good luck.

It hasn't even been 6 hours yet.

$10-$20 COSS end of march or i eat COSSbae's bra strap

Will be taking my 5 figues crypto worth into 6 figures.

Godspeed Coss, and praise be to Rune

Holy fuck big if true. Dudes who are going to wash 100 eth to place top 10 might not know, we get fee split.

This is cheapest COSS is going to be.

Once that Sell wall gets eaten by the Whales, we are heading to $3

>he didn't buy COSS under $0.10
>he didn't buy COSS under $0.25
>he didn't buy COSS under $0.50
>he didn't buy COSS under $1.00
-------YOU ARE HERE--------
>he didn't buy COSS under $3.00
>he didn't buy COSS under $5.00
>he didn't buy COSS under $10.00
>he didn't buy COSS under $25.00
>he didn't buy COSS under $50.00
>he didn't buy COSS under $100.00

Seriously, this is pretty big guys.

If anyone here is on the fence, just throw a few hundred at it at least. You won’t regret it.

David HassleCoss

I actually bought under $0.10

went from being in crypto to try and buy a car, now I’m in crypto to try and buy a house

Same here bro, I went into crypto trying to get enough for a decent downpayment on a house.

Now I am thinking about being able to outright buy a house in full.

You should still only do a 20% down payment with a short term mortgage, that way you can have a house and keep your crypto too

Good advice.

Gonna be my first house, since I am in my early 20s. Will probably stack some bonds too after the interest rate bump by the feds.

Just dropped 48$ into COSS,
got 60.83 COSS

rocketman time bois

That will be $4800 before you know it

gonna be rich my tripcunt friend

Newfag to COSS here

How does the dividend system work? Are dividends paid out in COSS? Is it realtime or are the payments structured?

Dividends are paid once a week based on how much coss you own. The reward is in each coin and you will have a page that tells you how much you earned. Some coins can'y be withdrawn so instead when you withdraw it, you will recieve the equivalent in ETH. Note that it costs eth to claim your divs, so its better to just hold (it stacks each week) unless you need to withdraw.

...what? So it is like a bitcoin fork where a snapshot happens once per week and if you have ___ amount of COSS at that time you get paid ___ out of the dividends pool? And what do you mean "some coins can't be withdrawn so instead when you withdraw it" I'm confused

????????

yeah and they charge you to claim your dividends.

Kucoin is the better option, kucoin also has exchange volume teheheh unlike coss

Yes, snapshot on Sunday. Payout on Tuesday. You get a percent of the fees (exchange fees, merchant fees, fiat fees, etc) on the exchange in proportion to how much COSS you hold.

Non ERC-20 coins don't work in the DAO, and so they can't be distributed to your wallet directly. Instead they are held and converted into ether whenever you want.

Def a good sign when your exchange has to give away money to shitskins to get any attention.

This is literally coss trying to pay people to use their exchange. Fucking lol.

You dumb faggots
COSS is yet again more than 50% of the volume
Get back to us when the COSS exchange isn't just a bunch of faggots buying COSS

basically COSS pays out 50% of all transaction fees to COSS holders based on how much COSS you hold.

There's a snapshot every Sunday, payout on Tuesday I believe.

You are paid dividends in whatever FEES were charged that week. So you end up getting paid in an assortment of coins, from BTC, ETH, COSS, and pretty much every other shitcoin they offer (that had any volume that week).

You have the option to convert MOST of those shitcoins into ETH at current market value at the time. There's no cost incurred for converting shitcoins to ETH, but there is a fee (0.002 ETH I think?) to process the contract, so if you hold a very small amount of COSS it wouldn't be worth paying that contract fee each week and instead you would be better off just accumulating the dividends for several weeks/months and cashing out in one lump sum. To be clear: you accumulate the dividends whether or not you pay the contract fee, you only pay the fee when you finally choose to cash out the dividends.

Since you get the dividends based on exchange fees, obviously it means that more exchange VOLUME (and thus more fees being collected) means higher dividend payouts. So basically we're all waiting for COSS exchange to finally take off and start seeing bigger and bigger daily volume. Promotions like the one OP listed are nice because they incentivize trading which means more daily volume and more dividends for us holders.

They charge so that it's not a security, and you don't get raped by taxes.
inb4 >taxes
Go make your own country or take a rocket off the earth.
Also go hop on a better shit coin. Coss gives maybe 1/4th the dividends for 1/25th the volume.
Go cry about your 15% split somewhere else.

Hurr what is Binance coin, Kucoin, Coss coin. It's almost as if they give away money to get attention. This is no different than lowering fees on other exchanges. How else will you get any attention when there are so many exchanges doing shit for people.
Read: this is literally the whole point of the Coss token you dumbfuck.

Coss Oh wow nobody wants that shit coin
Coss >60% exchange right now
>Oh wow look at that spread, nobody uses the exchange
Let's just use a little bit of brainpower here. Demand drives the exchange volume up. Magic.

cossfaggots must be the dumbest posters on this board lmao. most haven't even heard of metrocoin and they're so deluded they actually think fiat pairing is coming

meterowhat?

>metro
seems ambitious. will use if they pull if off and get massive volume to the like of bittrex but, after digging around, cant seem to find if they even have a working exchange or not. seems all whitepaper.

the UX and UI for this exchange is really off putting
Atleast its not slow asf anymore but theres still allot of room for improvement

Lol this is already builded on test website. You guys are foools.

Check the new UI below.

>Phishing link
Thanks just lost 100k

>If you're already a whale on our exchange you get free coss
If you're going to be one of the top traders you need to be moving so many coins those 22,500 won't mean much anyway.

This, nobody on Veeky Forums has a chance at making anywhere near top 100

Lol retarted fool. It links to unseen.cc. A private image sharing website.