THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Whats the best taco bell hot sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10268268
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fire

Semen

fire is the only one that is remotely spicy/worth using. the rest have almost no flavor.

i feel like fire used to be hotter but they have toned it down for the gringos and niggers that frequent fast food establishments. when will their "extreme hardcore ghost pepper sauce only available by request" be coming out?

>toned it down for the gringos and niggers
more like toned it down for the white people

Bitch please I could eat spicer stuff than you ever could.

diablo is best but i think they don't have it anymore
verde is okay if you're a sissy and fire is weak but your only choice if you're male

None use your own hot sauce at home.

Any answer other than "I don't know/I don't eat at Taco Bell often enough to know" means you're a pleb.

you mix fire and verde by mkaing one puddle of each and then dipping first in fire, then verde, so you get the cool green chile then the mild red.

everyone knows this

I'm starting to think there actually is fast food schilling going on here

mild for anything

>verde is okay if you're a sissy and fire is weak but your only choice if you're male
muh precious masculinity

There's a new one called Diablo that's almost too hot. It's hotter than the old fire.

Anyway, the actual flavor is shit in all of them, I just use Tabasco on my bell.

The one that Hilary puts in her purse

>Hillary Clinton will never suck fire sauce off of your dick

Why live?

The smoky one they used to have.

I think it was chipotle based, but there was more to it than just chipotles.

Surprisingly good for salsa out of a packet.

they had ghost pepper grillers about 6 months ago. that was the only time that i ever had anything from taco bell i thought was spicy.....fuckkkkkkkkkk i wish they still had them :(

Taco Bell grunt here. Fuck off and kill yourself OP. Taco Bell is shit tier fast food. Literally.

I guess I like Diablo. It's fruity.

>eating food full of cheetos and doritos that is so shitty you need to drench it in a variety of hot sauces

Fire/mild mixed.

diablo is god tier

Diablo.

They actually have it where I live, it's was just recently brought back. We are a test city though so we get all of TBell's shit before anyone else does.

this
I LOVE spicy food but the mild sauce at taco bell is definitely the best. The amount of 'heat' you get from the other packs isn't worth the weird flavors.
I always give them a chance but mild is just the best.

Verde

Diablo is less hot than fire, better flavor tho.

doesn't matter, as long as there's a packet of sauce on my every bite

(by the way, if you don't eat this way at taco bell, what the fuck are you doing? going there because of the quality of their food?)

fire is just chunky enough to have flavor. verde is okay, but a bit too bland. did they release the diablo yet?

>niggers

Black people put hotsauce on everything though

I like a 3:1 fire:verde mix

Fire is spicy, but verde tastes better

The problem with Taco Bell hot sauce is that the spicier it gets, the sweeter it gets.

First post is best.

I don't even feel the "heat" chemical from fire anyone but it at least provides more flavor. The rest of them just taste like tomato sauce.

Didn't mean to trigger your sensitive feelings. Does reading about other people being better than you tug on your heart strings? Might want to avoid Veeky Forums if you can't handle the posts.

i empty out all of the sauce bins every time i go

It's back everywhere.
I think May 6th was the day the Phoenix rose from the ashes

[spoiler]chipotle[/spoiler]

Implying niggers know anything about hot sauce.
>Muh pepper and vinigger is so hooottt yooo.

DIABLO

>spicy = flavor
lol ok

I miss that tomato one they used to have. I can't even remember what it was called.

>Verde salsa

final answer

taken from us too soon

Scotch Bonnet Peppers 350,000 SCU

ever been to jamaica? Lots of black people...what pepper did the pink people bring to the event?

i really like spicy stuff but i also really like the green ones, they're good as fuck

am i in the minority here?

also strawpoll.me/10268268

Were talking about American black people, the ones who think pork intestine and plant waste is good shit

this guy gets it, so well.
never forget

>try tapitio for the first time
>it's just taco bell hot sauce

Why

This.

Does Taco Bell's Restaurant Sauce count?

The only thing you should order off the menu here is the smothered burrito.
Had one yesterday with about 8 packets of diablo and a side of sour cream.

Was passable as a meal unlike the rest of the menu.

Or their Taco Sauce? Are these even still available?

Fucking diablo, you mong.

>not realizing that Diablo is back for a limited time and it's 5 times hotter than fire, with a smoky lime flavor
>not stealing dozens of packets every time you go there

>less hot
Seriously, no. I could eat packet after packet of fire sauce, and I'd get maybe a little indigestion. I eat one or two packets of diablo, and I'm hiccuping. It's really pretty hot.

Fucking so sad. I still have a couple packets of this. Can't believe they got rid of this and kept VERDE of all things.

Diablo's back permanently as far as I know. Verde is being phased out and isn't available anymore at most stores.

Good hahahahaha fuck verde! I do kind of like it desu but I'd trade it for diablo or fire-roasted in a fucking heartbeat. Do you know if the Mexican rice is back for good too? That shit is so much better than the "Latin" rice they got now.

I worked at Taco Bell for the better part of a decade, and it's actually very important to me

Diablo

Verde is objectively their best sauce

They got rid of it for Diablo too.
>RIP VERDE

Still got Verde at the stores around me.

mah niggas

so is diablo just a more concentrated version like the other 3 hot sauces?

no, it's a bit more spicy than fire, but has a more tangy, citrusy flavor that makes it the best sauce imo

>i feel like fire used to be hotter but they have toned it down for the gringos and niggers
You mean like the ones who carry fucking hotsauce around?

This

It was called fire roasted sauce and I have no fucking clue why they stopped having it except maybe it was more expensive to make. It was the only good sauce at t-bell. RIP

>Tfw del taco and taco bell will never switch sauces

that stuff was like a spicy bbq sauce

not really my favorite thing to go with mexican food but wasn't bad on other stuff

No it wasn't you tard it was literally just mild sauce with some ancho chili paste.

Na, near as I can tell it's their "ghost pepper" sauce. It's not really hot, but the flavor is (as others have said) sweeter like a ghost pepper would be.

fucking end your life trip faggot

all your posts are garbage

Hmmm, the Taco Bell cashier told me Diablo was hotter. I did like that lime flavor of Diablo. I thought it was hotter, and more flavorful than Fire.

Verde is good too.

It doesn't have the same "more spicy, more thick" trend as the others either. I like to use mild in addition to fire, just because I like how runny it is. Diablo is nice in this way, as it's thinner than fire and maybe even hot.

But it added VARIETY. It gave such depth of flavor.

While we're on the topic of BBQ, tbell had actual barbecue sauce for a while, and I pity anyone who never got this on their nachos.

Diablo is so nasty. Tastes like there is lime in it. Instead, I rotate between Mild/Hot/Fire for every one of my 24-48 tacos I eat. Keeps things interesting, and when I need a palate cleanse, I eat a non-sauced taco.

I mix Mild with a liberal amount of Louisiana-style hot sauce. People ask me why not just use Fire, but it's not the same.

Mild is the only one with flavor. Verde tastes terrible.

Fire

My fucking fire nigger.