returnofkings.com/80142/why-heterosexual-men-should-boycott-starbucks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When did you stop fucking children?

cause they purposely burn their coffee grounds to increase shelf life

aka disgusting burnt coffee

Because fuck people from Nantucket.

Tastes watery

Overpriced corporate dog shit

Their Chicago style is a bit too watery and bitter.

>Disappointing
Just like Chicago.

because making coffee at home is cheaper
even then,
>coffee

because this board hates anything that is popular despite the fact that it is good

Pretty expensive and in order to make it taste uniform they over roast (aka burn) their beans.

Living in yuppie land, coffee shops are plentiful so there's no real reason to go there

I don't hate Starbucks coffee at all. I like it. I don't like it enough to pay Starbucks prices for it if there's any other coffee of comparable quality around. And there is.

They're overpriced. If I'm gonna buy something from Starbucks it's gonna be the green tea frap with the matcha in it; at least that seems almost worth it because matcha is fucking expensive (at least where I live).

Because it's bitter, overpriced and too fucking hot.

I fucking HATE Buttfucks coffee.

this article may ilustrate you

returnofkings.com/80142/why-heterosexual-men-should-boycott-starbucks

Their coffee tastes bad

>RoK
>why-heterosexual-men-should-boycott-starbucks

he makes some points tho

Does anyone know anything about the Secret Starbucks Menu? Can anyone tell me more about Oreo Frappuccino? Appreciated

>why do you guys hate starbucks?

They call their coffee makers "barristas" while a real italian barrista has to really learn for years how a really good coffee is made.
I was once at a starbucks, got some brown liquit tasting like horsepiss and never went into one again.
Only people who never had an espresso in italy could think that starbucks is really selling coffee.
Oh and how many starbucks are there in italy, btw?

I work there, and we use the same amount of shots in our medium latte that's in our venti latte, so the venti tastes like milk

The roast is over roasted and the fappes use powered coffee

Do
Not
Get
The blonde roast

They're planning on opening some in Italy in the future lel

Does the Oreo Frappuccino exist? Would I look like an idiot if I ask for one?

i like their desert treats

Not that guy, but the secret menu doesn't really exist so you'd look like a tard. They can make something kinda like an Oreo. If you want something off menu be prepared to pay for it.

You want a white mocha frapp no coffee add frapp chips or something idk what all these custom things are. If you bring the recipie on your smart phone the slaves will hate you less.

No, you can make one technically

Just ask for a Java chip with white mocha syrup

?
called the roasting process? lol, retard

their matcha is shit. it's like 50% sugar or something

burnt
coffee is burnt
I don't like burnt coffee