Made the mistake of putting some funds into this terrible exchange after all the shilling of their token...

Made the mistake of putting some funds into this terrible exchange after all the shilling of their token. I want out of this hellhole to consolidate all my funds on Binance so I traded in all my COSS tokens for Link as it has a low withdrawal cost as opposed to the bullshit amount it costs for BTC or ETH transfers. Only issue is it won't let me withdraw to my wallet or to Binance with LINK. What's the easiest way to get my neet-bux out of this dying exchange?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.wtf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weak bait, $1m giveaway started, fiat coming next month, this shit is only going up from here

Follow this link if your not on it yet binance.wtf/ redirects to my ref so we can get back 20% of trade fees!

wait wat?

you can't withdraw you coins?? fucking christ I am glad I stayed away from this shit

Not even bait, just want to get money out

Consider not being retarded then

I withdrew some LINK from COSS a few days ago without any problems. I wonder what changed. (Yes, it is a shitty exchange.)

opee stop being a fucking candy ass and just withdraw eth instead io link holyshit you just spent a couple of bucks to move potentially thousands
>tldr quit being a jew

ok OP is confirmed retarded then

Also...the ETH withdrawal fee is 0.001.
>bullshit amount
nigga that's 92ยข rn

I browse Veeky Forums, that's not possible.

It's pretty damn easy to send crypto back and forth between exchanges and wallets, that's not that hard part. All I want to know is is there a better coin/token to do it with that I won't have to pay a stupid amount in transfer fees for? Even though the site claims 'Ether and Ethereum ERC20 tokens deposit and withdrawals are now available' I don't think that they've fixed their issues just yet. Is it just an ERC20 issue or?

in light of i think it's a shitty fud attempt. there's plenty of legit problems to fud about, no need to make shit up.

Oh shit, last I checked it was still 0.01. Guess I am retarded.

it's been 0.001 for at least a couple weeks

I've just been HODLing COSS tokens for a few months, been watching the price on CMC but haven't logged into the website in ages.

delete this thread retard. stop fudding my coin

Yeah I had withdraws no problem, don't know what you guys are fudding about.

Buy a better coin

Thank you for the fees!

But seriously, weak fudd attempt. Next week is 1M promo and then Fiat a few weeks after. Moon to $5 is likely by March end.

You idiot. The 1m promo just started an hour or so ago. The COSS volume is skyrocketing.

> 1M trade promo is Coss itself

Rune is an absolute madman. This is going to the stratosphere next month.