Other urls found in this thread:

clui.org/project-page/10236/10238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when did /put shit in here/ start?

when will it stop?

>the old shake-a shake-a

Years ago. I see you are not /oldfag/

The oooooooooooooooooool'

chef john is the greatest online tutorial, cayenne pepper is amazing.

>mfw I am the sultan of dubai of my shepherd's pie

name a better youtube chef protip you can't

tappa tappa

Love Chef John. His baked wing recipe is GOAT

I respect Chef John for even more than his tutorials. When he did his 1000th video, he answered fan questions, and one of them concerned why he doesn't include the ingredient amounts in the video. He looked right into the camera and answered that it was because he makes more money that way, because you have to go to the blog as well. He said so straightforwardly and unapologetically. Try to get ANY other youtuber to even admit they make money from their videos, and they will squirm and dance and deflect. He talked about it like he wasn't ashamed a bit. Hat's off to him for that.

Awful voice.

Is American cayenne mild? Every recipe that uses cayenne I have to use like a quarter or less of the amount unless I want to ass blast my mouth here in NZ

Cayenne is cayenne, you silly bitch.

The cheaper kinds probably have more filler and less actual pepper, that might be why.

sounds like a bunch of horseshit you just made up off the top of your head tbhfam

cayenne is pretty mild, and I'm not one of these "I need my asshole to burn for a week before I consider it hot" people.

I use like half a tablespoon, and a little cumin with my egg/pepper/onion/sausage omelette every morning.

Source:

clui.org/project-page/10236/10238

Who is this fluid druid?

shit you fuckin rekt me

>clui.org/project-page/10236/10238
I live close by. It's in "nigger town" because they constantly burn orange peel and it always smell like shit. The property values are low, and only black folks will live there.

what does this have to do with cayenne pepper?

I bet he even puts cayenne in his goddamn ice cubes that fuckin' guy.

If you can imagine, there are actually several different levels of heat that you can purchase for cayenne pepper powder. You may not find them in a regular grocery store, but my local food coop has mild and spicy. The mild might as well be chili powder, and the spicy is really rather hot.

I made his vegan fudge a few weeks ago. Everyone I gave a piece to loved it.

dad jokes and pretty alright cooking /comfy/ as fuck

his regular fudge is also fucking righteous

This.
Why unnecessarily make a huge secret out of it, that would be scummy and retarded.
I've watched all his videos I think and cooked maybe 20. They all came out super delicious. The latest was a tuna confit sandwich I had today.

Tiffany Thompson

Bruno albouze