Best peanut butter

I officially challenge you to find a better peanut butter.

Allergyfags BTFO you will never know the ecstasy of warm peanut butter toast for breakfast.

Better in which sense?
Price?
Flavor?
Texture?
Dog lickability?

>best peanut butter
>posts sugar spread with "peanut flavoring"
fuck off back to rebbit you piece of shit.

All except price I suppose. It costs a little more than JIF or regular Peter but it's well worth it.

I will literally eat this shit with a spoon.

How the fuck anyone chokes down that generic crap that spreads like wet sand is beyond me.

Lolno, sugar is literally one of the last ingredients. If you wanted to be facetious you should have called it "hydrogenated oil spread mixed with peanuts and sugar".

Fuck off with your elitism, it's peanut butter.

>Super chunky

So, like, whole peanuts jammed in there?

I like chunky to eat but trying to spread it on a sandwich is a bitch and a half.

This shit is pretty good.

Shit that all looks good I'm gonna have to try and find that white chocolate kind.

It's not grainy is it? A lot of natural peanut butter is either dry or gritty and I'm not into that.

Teddie is my brand, but I go for the red label, which is smooth with flaxseed. Hard to find after moving recently.

I've had the chocolate, white chocolate, and the cinnamon. Cinnamon is a little grainy, but the others were pretty good. . It's not grainy, it sticks to your mouth

Does the cinnamon have raisins in it or is it just raisin flavored?

Yeah, it has raisins in it. It's pretty good

Yo Veeky Forums I was thinking about making my own peanut butter, I've already seen a few youtube videos and it seems pretty simple but I have a few doubts since I'm cooking illiterate

1. They always seem to use roasted peanuts, but at the moment I have a big sack of salted peanuts, you think they'd be fine, or too salty? If the latter, what do I do? Is washing them with water a stupid idea? I mean what harm could that do?

2. If you have experience with homemade, does it taste similar/better/just different than store bought peanut butter?

They oviously have a lot more sugar than regular ones even if they're natural.

i use deshelled lightly salted nuts and i do not toast mine before hand. I would not recommend wetting them beforehand. Blend up your nuts until blending them doesn't do anything. Stir the nuts. Repeat once or twice. Add a little bit of oil. stir. Add a little bit more oil. Add honey/sweetener to taste. A little oil should go a long way. I think homemade peanut butter is significantly better than anything store bought.

by "doesnt do anything" i mean that the nuts are stuck to the sides and nothing is getting blended up and needs stirring. I should have been clearer. It's late.

I just compared that to jif

I like jif better

Thanks m8 I'm doing it first thing tomorrow. And what are some good ways to eat it? Besides cookies, PB&J, and something with melted chocolate, I can't think of anything else

bread, oatmeal, shakes. Some PB goes well into some sauces like curries for example.

this shit fools
yeah it's like 8 dollars a jar but fuck it

Are you saying I should fuck the jar in it's but? Or should I shove the jar in my but? I'm confused. Also, you misspelled "butt"

>Dog lickability?

Same.

For you or anyone that has made peanut butter, can you get it as creamy as a jar or should I buy a wet grinder instead (as opposed to a high power blender like a Vitamix, Blendtec, etc) .