Dinner thread

don't see one on the first few pages. sorry to the old ones if any exist

Pork chop; brown rice and lentils; sauteed onion, carrot, date, garlic, bell and Thai chili pepper. Made a sauce out of a little bit of ketchup mixed with horseradish and harissa and then dumped some Greek yogurt on top.

It's friday so... beer.

For dinner tonight I had some leftover garlic ginger honey chicken I made yesterday with some jasmine rice.

I picked up some pork chops at the store today that I'll probably make tomorrow with some kind of red potato and green bean salad.

made welsh rarebit, tastes so damn good. much better than just cheese on toast

Just some shit I threw together cooked quinoa salad, with spinach, tomatoes, onion, garlic, artichoke hearts, and avocado. Regret putting in the avocado desu.

I had a sandwich but my neighbor is cooking me turkey necks for dinner.

so it's melted cheese poured onto bread?

I put some hamburger on my hamburger helper

not just melted cheese, I also mixed in softened butter, whole grain mustard, grated garlic, salt and pepper. the cheese is a mix of sharp wisconsin cheddar and catamount hills cabot

oh and beer, usually it's an ale but I used Olde English Malt Liquor, as that's what I had

where are you from? where I live we call that a """""chicago style pizza"""""

not sure if want or barf

have a >(You)

The other night I made pierogies with a reduction of beef stock, red wine and lime juice. I broiled some cheese on top too

see? that could've been the chicago style pizza joke right there, but that idiot wasted it

trust me, you will definitely want it if you try it as for the quantities of ingredients, just add what you think is right. if you use just enough cheese, garlic and butter, it will turn out great no matter what

No tomato in the sauce. I started with a bacon grease roux. It doesn't even look like pizza!

closer than a corned beef sandwich

Made a batch of lobster mac (actually cavatappi) the other night that I'm still munching on

Chicken stuffed with cream cheese in a raspberry chipotle sauce on black beans.

i made some pickled pork

Try hard but still fail.

Baked salmon with black bean quinoa and seared oyster mushrooms

Why? Because you don't enjoy food?

I'm high