Tell me the truth about link. Lay it on me...

Tell me the truth about link. Lay it on me. From research it looks like Sergey is legit and just enjoys a bit of fast food here and there. But when I come here all I see is shitposts, stinky linky, and delusional retards saying it will go to 1000. Tell me the fucking truth

It's useful and undervalued what else do you want you fucking NEET

Can you really not make your own fucking judgement? Jesus christ. You shouldn't be trusting anybody on Veeky Forums, make sure the information they are giving you is legitimate yourself.

Unironically this, Op stay poor you stupid neet. Thinking these pack of degenerates mean anything, Op hasn't realised these scams bags around here will fud and shill any fucking thing.

Do you want to become a walking meme cuz your on the path to become one with link

Shhh

What is chain link?

buy

It's not going to 1000 anytime soon. It might hit 10 next month.

I don’t think you understand how big of a deal chainlink actually is

Explain. I think I have a good grasp.

it's only gonna 20x next month...?

10 bucks march kek nice fud

What you didnt know is that Sergey indeed isnt getting the ballroom.. he is getting the cheteau. A grand palace with a throne room to match his rotund figure, there will be thousands upon thousands of chairs for an audience hungry to hear master Sergeys words. Rory will swoop in while the roaring crowds chant for their king to appear, leaving big macs on the throne to tempt sergey into a faster response. Shortly after, loud and thunderous footsteps like tjose of a gods begin to draw closer as one radiantly cosmic end of sergeys gut breaches the room. Slowly but surely sergeys form begins to take shape, like the titanic crossing the atlantic. Sergey will spot the big mac, and promptly sit on it, absorbing it with his hyperevolved skin that allows direct big mac absorbance to the digestive system. Sergey looks up, sweat dripping from his face after the long and dangerous trek from the makeup room to the throne room. He utters but a single word, "smart contracts". The entire room faints as their souls are torn from their bodies in a glorious light. Sergey transcends mortality and his gargantuan soul leaves for his big cube in the sky.

>a bit of fast food
>a bit

Sergey is a pescatarian you lowlife pajeet

Big Mac substituted with fish fillets.

What truth? You didn't even make a question, I don't know what to say, it's a token. Discussion used to be better, but most of the smart posters got tired of explaining things to people that were mostly baiting while having to argue with literal pajeets giving wrong answers. First reply you got is the truth, then there are levels of delusion, but it's probably not something you want to sell at $5.

yo dog I'm at a bar right now, drunk as fuck, reading this shit and laughing my black ass off. Thank you for taking your time

Thanks

Hope you didn't buy in this scam, it's just being shilled heavily by some poor shitters, buy mobius if you want to invest in a serious project with Ivy League quality.

>being black

user, I thought you knew better...