What's Veeky Forums drinking or eating tonight?

What's Veeky Forums drinking or eating tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hc2STVx.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'Cago deep.

chicago style tap water

Esperialimus

Whiskey

not really a fan of dessert the 'Cago 'za 2bh

Ate some pills and drank some rum. Just waiting now.

I made a sort-of chicken mole in my slow cooker. Had to improvise a lot because I'm in Canada and I couldn't get a bunch of traditional mole ingredients because we don't have Mexicans here. Had to use powdered ancho and dried Chinese and New Mexico chilis and bakers chocolate because that's all I could get.

Turned out pretty well, though. Tasted more or less like mole. Had to use flour tortillas because you can't get corn tortillas here either, aside from those shitty Old El Paso shells. Good meal either way.

for death?

Just ate a FUCKLOAD of mediterranean style flavored triscuts and spicy hummus.
Finished with a banana.

Lame stuffed olive leaf thingies and falafel from the Iraqi place down the street from my hotel.
Falafel as served on a big bed of lettuce, tomatoes, some weird vegetable I didn't recognize and what must be some type of middle eastern pickles and peppercini.
Came with a tart yogurty dip and hummus.

Very satisfying.

lamb*

buy corn flour from amazon and make your own.

it's morning here.
just got me 2 whole chickens for 5 eurobucks so tonight i'm making chicken in hunter sauce with mashed potato. shit's gonna be awesome

I put coffee beans in red wine

looks atrocious

Making slow cooker chicken tikka marsala, I was looking for any tips to make this recipe better like sauteing the onions before putting them in the pot, adding more spices or whatever advice is appreciated.
i.imgur.com/hc2STVx.gifv

That's some faggot shit right there.

Left over Chilli i made and maybe angry orchard

I'm about to go grocery shopping. I'm learning to cook instead of eating out all the time.

Wish me luck Veeky Forums.

OH god why

I looked up a recipe, looks good, but where do you find garam masala?

in one of those sand places.

been drinking whiskey (and coffee) for just under 10 hours, gonna enjoy some delicious sourdough bread with "cheddar product" from the 99c Store. looking forward to it