Is Little Caesar's actually anyone's favorite pizza chain?

Is Little Caesar's actually anyone's favorite pizza chain?

youtube.com/watch?v=rJzvEE3QqiE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKPZxjo24Mc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No deep dish so they can fuck off.

me! i really liike them because i can eat as much i want and i dont feel gross. like of course im a slob and what not but with other pizza places i just feel sickish after 3 slices. i even work at a dominos and i really do like dominos but lets say i could only eat at one pizza place for the rest of my life. i would choose little caesars

I have to admit their pizza is pretty shit. Back in high-school I use to go there everyday and get a whole pizza for myself though...

I think the store I went to was doing some sketchy shit, they only staffed Mexicans who could barely understand English. I tried to applied several times but never got a call.

Excuse the grammar, I'm drunk.

I like it better than dominos which is the only other option here, besides some greasy ass fake ass 'local' joint that uses the same frozen shit every other place does and slathers green chile on everything because they're mexican and it's a "unique mexican twist" to make your pizza taste like not pizza.

fucks sake.

So ask them not to put green chile fag

they probably drew a giant ex on your application and threw it away for no reason to justify their migrant workers. At the end of the day indentured servants are better than white teenagers for the small business/franchisee

>favorite pizza chain
>favorite chain
>chain

Pizza is for obese faggots.
But if the girl wants it, she gets Northern Lights because it's the only chain pizza I'll eat.

You live in Iowa don't you?

I just don't order from there because the pizza sucks to begin with, i'd rather have little caesars. At least I can get crazy bread.

nice blog you piece of fucking shit

Little Sleazer's? Too greasy for my tastes. Frozen pizza tastes almost as good and is way cheaper.

I love them because I always get so stressed out and frustrated having to click like 5 things in order to order a pizza online from the other guys.

I mean, can't they all just make it as convenient as hopping in your car, driving over, and grabbing your hot and ready pizza that's been sitting under a heat lamp for hours? Why the fuck would I ever want to just click a few buttons, then sit around in the comfort of my own home, perhaps watching a sporting event on tv or masturbating, until a pizza, made fresh to order, is brought directly to my door?

10 cents has been deposited into your account.
Thank you for shilling with Little Caesar's ©

>But if the girl wants it, she gets Northern Lights because it's the only chain pizza I'll eat.

you sound like an insufferable douche bag

It's alright. I prefer Papa Johns or Jet's pizza

i like it more than pizza hut.

definitely not as good as dominoes or papa john's.

> ©
Might want to learn the difference between copyright and trademark, genius.

if they delivered, they'd absolutely get $20 dollars from me right this minute

but they don't :

Yes mine. Idgaf what people say about it. I'll admit it's a bit greasier than most pizzas but I like the way they make it so thin and still not crispy, and that it has less sauce so you can taste the cheese more. Fucking 100/10 pizza idgaf

really you like them more than dominoes? our dominoes in st. louis is pretty okay, the one I order form anyway. they hire people who seem to give a shit.

try the medium pan pizza. the crust is usually awesome.

I only go to Round Table

Cool story:
There was a Little Sleazer's near my high school and I had a friend who had photographic memory or whatever and they had this Simon Says game you could play to win free stuff, and he would beat it and get us food.

is he the greatest human being?

I dropped off ck and review brah for a while..

this latest video is not done in his moms dining room...

did he move out?

he's put on a little weight and I think it looks good on him.

I love that painting... is there somewhere I can buy copies?

It's my favorite national chain since it is cheap as fuck and I don't have to wait. Prefer local pizzerias most of the time though.

lil cesars is where you go with a friend and you're stoned as fuck each have 3 dollars. not sure why anyone would go there otherwise.

last time i went there i went into the bathroom and saw one of the mexican employees beaver.

should have put the p in the v

she wss taking a piss. there's a customer entrance, and an employee entrance. she forgot to lock the door. it was not attractive.

He talks about it here.
youtube.com/watch?v=DKPZxjo24Mc

Its not my favorite, but its close by, and cheap as fuck.
$5 for a large pizza can't be beat.
...even if it does turn into cardboard and plastic an hour later after cooling down.

Thanks...

So.. a road trip.. "mostly for personal reasons"

So his mom finally kicked him out and the only place to land was with a relative in the mid atlantic?

Hardly specific as to exactly what went down. I want to know more.

I want to live inside of review brah's psychy.. I want to get to know him, find out what makes him tick.

He's a such an amazing and wonderful human being...

More than any other celebrity before, I am sad that I may never really get to know this beautiful human being...

solid shitpost

>fact of the matter

ive never met a normal functional person that says that

just looks like his dress shirt is oversized and doesn't fit him

maybe he plans on growing into it

You people don't fucking understand what Little Caesars is about. Comparing LC to other big pizza chains is like comparing McDonald's to a real restaurant. It's already-made cheap and convenient pizza, it's not meant to compete with Pizza Hut or whatever the fuck.

the fast and nasty is the best deal going.

It is not actually food though. It is like a pause button for a growling stomach until you can get actual food.

Fills me up perfectly fine, especially when I get it with crazy bread. I usually even have leftovers the next day

my wifes favorite. i despise the bitch for it too.

I will not have you speak foul of Janis!

She is a great, firm kissing woman.

The wife's son loves little ceasar

I like that it's super cheap, it's adequate for its price but if money weren't an issue I'd go elsewhere.

Damn he used to be a cuttie petooty. He looks worn out

stop being 15

>I despise my wife for having her own opinions and tastes

>I despise my wife for having no taste