Mfw just want to reach my goal of 75k USD so I can travel a little and visit some nice countries and the USA

>mfw just want to reach my goal of 75k USD so I can travel a little and visit some nice countries and the USA
>still not even close

i dream about waking up and seeing my portfolio at 75k so I can travel and cash out a small amount of crypto as i need wherever i am in the world

is it too late for that now?
>t. portfolio is currently 3k

Yes. But it doesn't hurt to have a dream. Wage cuck and put the money in low marketcaps

but they said 20trillion

You will end up wanting more when you get to this point. I'm at 100k left over after cashing out and paying all of my loans and debts, but I still am not satisfied.I don't even know how I could travel and do stuff with this money, I only invest it and live cheap because I'm scared of losing it.

i dont know if ill ever reach that amount now desu
if i did i would definitely travel with some of it

Lmao OP, i dreamt of having a 100k portfolio when i was sub 10k. I now have a 400k portfolio and only think meh

Its never enough

you dont know how lucky you are

lol marketcap at less than $500M.

it's early.

you better not be trolling me user

I used to think like that, but once u reach 75k u will want more and more, it never feels enough

>tfw portfolio is at 75k and I'm fucking pissed cause 2 months ago it was 180k

billion. im retarded as it seems

but yeah, read around. there are some studies that say that crypto can be worth up to 10-20 trillion. you're at less than 10% of that.

Why would you need 75k to travel?
If you wanna sleep in 5 star hotels every night yeah, you'll need it, but with 12k you easily can travel a year in South east asia

>visit the USA
user, I...

Sounds like fun. I would like to do something like that but I would feel guilty about it. Are you speaking from experience?

kinda related but how far would 75k USD get me for travelling, as an ausfag?

So pretty much only 10x left in the market. Feels bad, man

no 75k is enough for me
from 3k to 75k is more than enough, if it ever does happen
i know i already mentioned that but still... "studies", pft

not all for travel, but some for life in general and self improvement aka being more self sufficient

why not? some of the parks look incredible

I travelled Europe for 3 months on 2k. You could travel the whole of Asia for 6 months on 3k easily

Sorry misread your post
Probably far as it would get anyone else t b h

Were you staying in hostels and cooking you own food?

Always hostels, cooked my own food for the most part. Eat in restaurants 1 time per city but I ate street food quite often

wasnt quite what i was asking lmao, how could you get it wrong twice REEEEEEEEE

fuck only 2k? thats pretty amazing. did you stay at hostels the entire time?

what is total marketcap
what is coin marketcap

well, check around on leddit or just google it. some analysts have predicted it. even JPMorgan said that crypto should be integrated in ones portfolio for bigger diversification.

i already know all of that is what im saying user
i watched the sec hearing live

dubs say sub 3k

How did you cash out? Did you get raped on taxes? Any tips?

looks like im gonna make it afterall

m8 you don’t need that much to do some traveling

BEGGING THREAD!! REPORT!!

third down

how? retard

Yep, and air bnb. I much prefer it, you brush shoulders with the locals

Yep, this. I paid just shy of $600 round trip to and from Lisbon. Spent 2 months traveling the continent for around $2.5k. It could have been even cheaper if I was religious about cooking in hostels.

As long as you aren’t some retard trying to act rich in Monaco travel can be pretty cheap with enough effort

That depends how smart you travel.
A single trip could cost you all 75k or as little as 500 bucks on top of plane ticket costs depending on how little you spend.

this isn't really true. 3K maybe would last you two months, unless you want to live like a disgusting asshole backpacker, and sleep in dorms with 20 people...

You'll get sick every week due to poor sleep and staying with other assholes in dorms who are sick because they're too poor to take care.

15K / year for Asia is a good budget where you';; be comfy.

That's still super cheap.

Go for a month and see what you spend.

I started with $5,000 back in 2016
I hit a peak of $400,000 last month
I have $250,000 right now
I intend to hodl until I have 3 million

Thats quite early though user
I missed that

you missed a lot of things. stop complaining and start trading.

I knew about crypto in 2012 but didn't buy.
>Start trading
Lol thats how you wind up back broke

This 100%

No 75k is a good target. Imo its too big