1 bottle = 1 meal

>1 bottle = 1 meal

Wait do amerifats actually drink a whole bottle of ketchup as a meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodbankscanada.ca/Get-Involved/Current-Campaigns.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do Europoors not?

>French's
>Canadian leaf

I keep one under my pillow for a late night snack.

Montreal or Quebec?

That sir is a Canadian branded bottle.

Here in the US of fucking A, it is cringeworthy and an insult to whoever cooked if you use ketchup on anything other than French fries or burgers.

>canadian tomatoes
fucking lol

also, I know you're trolling op, but it means they'll make a donation to a food bank based on how bottles they sell

>english en francais
>leaf
>amerifats

Look at that fat hand, disgusting

French Canadians are v. fat.

It's meant to go with your steak meal retard, we don't just drink it. Why are non-americans so retarded?

nah I share one with a friend on a friday night.

>it's a European obsession with America episode

Have you never put it on meatloaf?

Morbid curiosity is not the same as obsession, ameritard.

Dude just fuck off to /tv/ already.

Australian shitposting goes over really well there.

Different words same attitude chief.

We're just as fascinated with the difference between Finland and Norway as you are the difference between Idaho and Montana. Same obsession with saunas except those states have mormon assholes.

>ketchup on burger

kill self.

>People laugh at the town's idiot
>The idiot convinces himself they're just obsessed with him

It's a win-win situation.

and idaho is the country's skinhead capital.

what is ketchup like? Ive never had it, Always wondered. Is it tart, like tomato preserves?

thankyou

Depends on who makes it and their recipes. The standard Heinz tends to be sweeter than most because of the high sugar content in it.

That's a pizza

only for a Chicago-style 'chup 'za

There's a goddamn asterisk, follow the clues, we need to find out.

foodbankscanada.ca/Get-Involved/Current-Campaigns.aspx
Ketchup French’s

French’s Ketchup? Yes you heard right! French’s has come out with a new line of rich and flavourful ketchup. For every bottle of French’s Ketchup you purchase, French’s will donate 1 meal to Food Banks Canada. Don’t forget to sauce up your next meal with some French’s Ketchup!

Most of what we do in Montana is hate on Idaho and (no idea why) Iowa.

It's like "oh you're from Iowa? Man you're a piece of shit."

It's probably one of those "when you buy 1 bottle, we give 1 meal to charity" kind of stuff.

Roast beef sandwiches with a little salt & ketchup is GOAT.

>condiments on a burger

I bet you drink bud light too

Yes. On every saturday, when we come home from the local migrant hunt, we gather around the fireplace. After the familys youngest daughter perfmormed a traditional cettle dance we move into the kitchen and mother gets the ketchup bottles out of the fridge. After a prayer to the lord and the dead (mostly father does the job but on some events the young boys are allowed too) we open the bottles and toast to the family oldest (used to be grandpop but now it's father). We drink about 1/4 of the ketchup bottle in this process. The rest is consumed during the meal, since it's considered as rude to not finish your ketchup bottle until dessert.

>tomato ketchup aux tomates

that's a lot of tomatoes

Heinz mustard is also good in some sort of odd switcharoo.

no you retard
they're donating a meal to the food bank per bottle you buy

nice bait
nice reading comprehension

Haha guys nice joke.

lol what

>canadian "cuisine"

youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE

it is healthy, high in antioxidants and is a delicious beverage to serve alongside a burger and freedom fries. you faggy smelly europeans are just jealous that you can't replicate american high cuisine due to our exclusive access to the highest quality corn syrups in the world. go be gay in paris or whatever it is you fags do.