Heard you Veeky Forums guys like OC

heard you Veeky Forums guys like OC.

well i was today in my kitchen figuring out what size would i make my pizza when i got the sudden urge to try the legendary 'go 'za. what could go wrong, right?

so i went with this miniature for a trial.

dough is common dough. oh with the addition of lard, because it makes it tastier.

now comes the fun: a hefty amount of tomato sauce. i always strive for authenticity.

wow now we talkin: big chunks of delicious chanco cheese over the tomato pool.

You've gone wrong already, the sauce goes on top of the cheese

did i say i like tasty stuff? heres more stuff: a bit of olive oil and oregano. salt was added to the tomato sauce too.

and thats it. i made it very minimal.

its my original twist on an established classic, get fucked my friend :^)

there it is. this fucker is getting roasted.

there you go. i wont lie, i was pleasantly surprised, looks edible enough.

Bad choice. The cheese is on bottom to protect the dough from getting soggy from the sauce during baking. Those fat Midwesterners know what there doing when they make their terrible food.

Why is it so pale? Did you cook it in a toaster over?

final blow. this is to be expected, without solid barriers, this dish just implodes and gets fucked.

veredict: it was pretty decent, would do it again with better ingredients plus meat and a bit bigger.

>insides spilling out

perfect!

>The cheese is on bottom to protect

cheese is no padding lol. cheese is the main star how can you get it below all the shit ingredients? also cheese needs grilling. when i tried an original 'go 'za i was bummed by all that molten cheese. it was a chore.

Chicago deep dish isn't just about the shape. It uses a particular kind of flaky dough that looks nothing like whatever you used.

It's also supposed to be cooked in some kind of pan so that the sides get crispy, the cheese goes on the bottom, and despite what the constant spam threads keep saying, there really isn't supposed to be an absurd amount of tomato sauce compared to a normal pizza.

looks pretty damn good. I'd pay for that.

>'go 'za
the fuck?

Chicago pizza

lol no it's about memelicious amounts of tomato sauce dumbo.

fuck off chicago

Needed to be cooked like 3-5 more minutes. You didn't have proper color on anything and the cheese/sauce won't congeal until browning starts. Ingredients looked good but I would have left it in a little longer and then let sit for about 5 minutes before touching at all.

especially with the amount of sauce you put on btw, that shit will turn into a volcano if the cheese doesn't get cooked more

>the only people who've actually ever eaten chicago deep dish pizza must be from chicago

Just because you've never left your little village doesn't mean people in 1st world countries don't travel.

I'd have brushed that shit with some melted butter and sprinkled on some garlic salt.

>been to chicago by choice
>thinks he lives in a 1st world county

AHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>i'm better than you because i've traveled less and experienced less than you

Read what you writing before hitting the "post" button next time.

Check the location on your plane ticket next time before you hit purchase.

Posting this from vacation in Venice btw. :)

>vacation in Venice
>shitposting on Veeky Forums

>shitposting on Veeky Forums while on vacation

I've been to Venice 5 or 6 times, so what?

>looks pretty damn good. I'd pay for that.

ty my man. i plan to cook lots of those and sell them to my neighbors.

>Needed to be cooked like 3-5 more minutes.

if you watch closely, there was a pizza besides it. that was the main act. pizza was already done, so i had to take it all from the oven.

>I'd have brushed that shit with some melted butter and sprinkled on some garlic salt.

taking note. next time ill do some upgraded 'go 'za.

I shitpost on Veeky Forums all the time when I'm on vacation. Gotta do something between the hookers.

Get a load of this fucking manchild

whats manchild about cooking by yourself some sweet treats? what the fuck are you on, you memester.

uhh, stick to the frozen pizzas my man

bump

sage