>no drink, just a free cup for water
>$12.78
>burger was tiny

Why the FUCK is allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFCr-lsuKuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Five Guys is meme food.

If it's not worth that to you then don't pay for it.

Wanna know why I like to eat at "overpriced" restaurants? I do it because there are fewer disgusting poor people with their fat, sweatpant-clad asses sweating all over the place and talking about prole-tier sports and TV in their uneducated trash-language. I'm paying to eat in a better atmosphere.

Go back to McD's where you belong.

Every time I go into Fiveguys it's full of rednecks that make a shitload of money driving trucks/plumbing/other manual labor jobs.

>bacon cheeseburger
>okay two patties
>because a single is called a little
>so the biggest baddest burger they got costs a lot
you're shit

>biggest baddest burger they got
>smaller that a $3 quarter-pounder

k

why go to five guys when you can go to mcdonalds?

What do you want? Seriously. You know you can eat at some bottom of the barrel fast food place and get a cheaper meal. But then you'll be eating shit like BK or McD's. Each step up from that costs more. If you want something really good you can drop $30 on the burger at the Spotted Pig. But if you're a cheapshit looking to spend as little money on food as possible stay away from restaurants that serve grown ups.

places like the spotted pig don't exist in most of the rest of the country.

>go to five guys
>$12.78

shouldve went to in-n-out then...

That is not my problem.

right, but it's a dumb suggestion.

still the biggest they have shitter

it's the same thing holy shit

>What do you want?

Either a larger burger or a lower price for the burger.

That actually looks shit. Is it one meal or two?

how is it the same? the burgers and fries are completely different
especially the fries
and the price

Except it's not. A double-double at In-N-Out costs $3 despite being as large and just as good, if not a little better than a five guys burger.

excellent post

It costs $11 and change for what you see.
A little less than >12.78

If it feeds one or two is up to you.
Animal style is free.

Good for them. They're probably better to eat with than someone in the same line of work that's too shitty at it to eat at Five Guys.

if youre not sure what side to choose just see this joey's video for the answer
youtube.com/watch?v=TFCr-lsuKuM

You forgot the part where you have to wait fifteen minutes before your order is ready.

why does he makes all those weird fucking noises?

I live in Illinois though

and ithought he would be a biggie smalls kind of guy

I thought your whole point was you don't want to eat with the lower class.

Blue collar work pays well because it's hard fucking work, but make no mistake, it's still lower class.

Ah, i wouldve gone to portillos instead..
I have a tub of their au jus in my freezer waiting to make italian beef..

This is why In-N-Out is better than FiveGuys. Equal quality burger at 1/3 the cost.

each patty is about 3.5 oz

t. used to work there

Pre-cooked with half the patty being fat that gets cooked out, maybe. Otherwise I call bullshit, they're tiny.

>Animal style is free
Wat? Not as far as I know.

Hey. I'm going on a business trip to California. What should I get at In-N-Out? Never been

five guys is the most overrated bullshit i've ever seen

tasteless burgers drowned in cheese because they don't know how to cook them, and fries that aren't fried properly

fuck that

double double animal style
extra well done fries
vanilla shake

those fries are like crack I swear to god

>extra well done
just regular well done, my bad

>drowned in cheese
Good thing I never get cheese with my burgers.

Also I highly doubt any of their burgers look like your picture, show me one you have taken that looks better than an bic mac ad from mcdonalds.

It's not equal quality, go look at the source; every five guys buys beef locally every day instead of having it shipped from somewhere.at a cheaper cost.

>burger was tiny

It was a double patty burger you fat fuck. Order a Jr. burger next time when you want normal people food for normal people prices.

this but i would get 1/2 vanilla 1/2 strawberry. also animal fries instead

Thanks!

literally awful, pale, soggy fries. no thanks

It's expensive because all toppings are free faggot

>doesn't spend literally 10 seconds checking prices on his phone beforehand
>complains about prices

good one OP

>go to Five Guys
>get a burger, fries, and a drink
>$16
>go to local bar
>get a burger, fries, and a beer
>$11
>never go back to Five Guys

Dude, never ever EVER pay more than four dollars for a burger at a chain. In fact, don't eat burgers from any chain.

>Got to Five Guys
>Get a burger and a little fry
>Bag is literally filled with fries
Worth the money

Is wayback okay?

>go to Five Guys
>there aren't even three guys here

fucking dropped

they made animal style 40 cents boyo

completely the opposite actually. their fries are hardly ever soggy almost dry and really potato tasting (bland) 5guys fries are superior to in-n-out, they win hands down. they use some blend of salt and pepper stuff that is more savory than the plain old school fries that in-n-out has.
I guess i'm lucky because I have both fairly close to each other near my place. So I go to in-n-out grab a couple double doubles animal style and then swoop over to 5guys and grab a bacon double and fries for dinner.

>2016
>not poor like OP

kek

>rednecks that make a shitload of money driving trucks/plumbing/

H-hey pal, that's pretty rude, we can't all be microbiologists.

Nobody goes to five guys anymore

>burger was tiny
t. trigglypuff

Blue-collar =/= trash

There are like three layers of blue collar and an underclass beneath that. The top tier of blue collar that actually has money and some degree of autonomy is usually pretty cool.

>go to In-N-Out
>order cheeseburger, fries, and drink
>$6.51
>food is decent
I don't eat fast food often but still go once a week for this.

>small fry

Why are americans so fat if they only ever order a single fry? Is it because of the HFCS laden soda?

To all of you fucking retards claiming that In N' Out sucks, kindly off yourselves. The world has no use for tasteless, uncultured autists.

I HAVE NEVER ONCE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PRICE OF ANYTHING EVER

Why would I? I just don't buy things that aren't worth to me what they cost.

Double double animal style with whole grilled onions
Well done or regular fries animal style depending on preference
Grilled cheese animal style, just to try it, it's not the best thing on the menu, but it's still great
Either a Neapolitan shake or just chocolate. Really can't go wrong with any of the favors though, chocolate, vanilla or strawberry, all three are top quality and very thick.

In n out is without a doubt the best bang for your buck burger in the country, I don't think that's up for debate. Imo it's also the best burger in the country but that's arguable.

frys is not quality or value. you go there if you want veriety in your vegetable toppings and you want to suck on peanut shells. thats it.

You're living the dream man.

>What should I get at In-N-Out? Never been

I personally didn't care for it. It's my understanding that it has lots of nostalgia value though.

Kind of like Whataburger in Texas, which I fucking love.

I do like Carl's Jr, though.

I recently ate In n Out, Culver's, 5 guys, and Whataburger over the course of 2 days

>Taste:
>1) In n Out Double Double Animal style
>1b) Culver's Deluxe
>2) Whataburger Double Meat, Double Cheese, Jalapenos

>90001) Five Guys Little Cheesburger w/ mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and grilled onions

>Value:
>1) In n Out
>2) Whataburger
>3) Culver's

>9001) Five Guys

Is this intended for one person? That got to twice the daily energy need.

It's really the only reason I prefer In-N-Out to Five Guys. I can go to any in n out around the coast and the meal will always be like 5-8 bucks

Go to Johnny Rockets next time.

>Mfw when the $40 bill comes for a $10 Steak and Shake meal because they gave you a ketchup smiley face.