Tethers are minted from thin air, just like US dollars

Tethers are minted from thin air, just like US dollars.

Admit it, cryptos won't change any of the problems with FIAT. It's only a matter of time before governments use the blockchain to track everything you buy, because every transaction is saved forever. There will be crypto banks with crypto loans, even though the markets we have to day, like Coinbase, are already worse than any bank.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adam3us/status/636410827969421312
youtube.com/watch?v=c4TjfaLgzj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whoever ever thought cryptos as the saviour are fucking retarded.
Relying on a digital currency should be a massive redflag to begin with, how you faggots could have been so dumb to think of something with absolutely no intrinsic value to be able to emancipate yourselves?

Make the most of it now and when shit hits the fan (government control) sell for something tangible.

In the 60's people thought we would have flying cars and apartments on the Moon in 2000.

Bitcoin is pretty much the same. It takes 5-15 years and people laugh at BTC.

Why is it that about a year ago people here were mostly excited about cryptos and then suddenly a 180? It's not like Blockstream suddenly showed up a year before. It was there for a few years.
Plus, the US government has a bad habit of taking credit for shit. For example, when anons posted this CIAnigger paper, what they fail to realize that most of the technologies for cryptos were already there. It was just a matter of getting the average PC to have enough computing power to become a decentralized ledger.

Why does it seem that CIAniggers are trying to FUD cryptos from overthrowing the banks with these shitty posts? Getting real tired of this shit.

>cryptos
>overthrowing banks

Oh man, you're such a revolutionary. God forbid you're entirely dependant on your ISP, which is dependant on state, which is dependant on banks.

Blockstream getting bought out by Jewish interests was a recent thing. Adam Back was very pro on-chain scaling back then.

twitter.com/adam3us/status/636410827969421312

You guys are so clueless about the technology its mind blowing. (((They))) are NOT going to use blockchain to track everything you buy. Blockchain does NOT scale idiots. Nobody takes it seriously in the tech sector. Google search easily gets 1M QPS. Bitcoin can barely handle 9K TPS. Not only that but data is replicated to every node (waste of network/storage. O(n) network cost for writes ROFL).

Closed-access blockchain is going to surge for logistics applications tho.

>Closed-access blockchain
If it's closed-access then it doesn't have to be trustless. A closed-access blockchain is inferior to a centralized ledger

You bring up a great point! We need a crypto isp!

You weak handed pussies. The battle has just begun. 2018 and the foreseeable beyond will have a huge emphasis on privacy, as you can see is becoming apparent in the increasingly surveilled society we live in today. Don't give in. We will break the law only because the law has failed us.

You do realize that regular bank account money is just a number stored at some banks computer? Banks hold about 4% of their customers "money" in hard cash and gold. Rest is just numbers in computers.
Crypto doesn't need a bank at least

XLM and XRP are able to perform several k txs with average close times of a few sec. Combine that with LN and optimizations such as RAM ledger, you'll have acceptable performance.

Banks can copy that for sure, though. The question becomes will they adapt quickly enough and will the public embrace fair money eventually

It seems you're trying to bring a rebuttal to my attention but I don't find any in your post.

What's your point?

My point is stop being a weak handed pussy. We are not reliant on government. Government is reliant on us.

The seed has been planted. Please think carefully about what you'll do next.

I'll ride the wave until it comes crashing into bank vaults. Spend in stuff that actually exists in real life and laugh at you when the coins you kept holding thinking they were your gate to freedom get jailed under taxes and banking speculation.

pathetic

t. Brainlet

>Banks hold about 4% of their customers "money" in hard cash and gold.
Wow I remember being this naive. You're giving the (((banks))) way too much credit, user. (But you're otherwise spot on.)

HM die for something I believe in or live a happy cuck life like you? Gee I wonder what I shall do...

Historically, I agree. Taxation has been able to stamp out competitive currenies. Hence the emphasis on privatization. If they can't track us, they can't steal our money. I know you've been heavily cucked by the system, you're probably austistic and delusional, but I want you to know that it can be better. Stop being a fucking pussy and put up a fight.

You'll have a point when you'll be able to spend your money without the reliance on a third party (namely an ISP).

Let's see regulation outpace technology. Welcome to the fight.

>regulation outpace technology
Good luck with that, has never happened before and won't happen now. Lawyers are brainlets when it comes to technology.

Human lawyers are flawed, I agree. AI lawyers? Probably the best. Since we want money out of government, might as well take humans out of government as well, no? There's a lot of space outside the box, my friend.

If we could take humans out of the government we wouldn't need alternative currencies in the first place.

>HM die for something I believe in or live a happy cuck life
desu it's a no-brainer, nothing is worth dying for unless your life is literal torture.

Potentially losing my money to support a better system? Hell yes. I'm kinda sad that there's no cryptos that are both fast and private though. I'd say usability as a currency comes first. Waiting for XLM to implement LN for that sweet compromise between usability and privacy.

If everybody in charge didn't act stupidly and selfishly and had everybody's interest in mind our banking system would already basically be what crypto is trying to do. I'd rather bet on crypto taking authority away by force than those people up there suddenly becoming rational and benevolent

A respected economist by the name of Friedrich Hayek invisioned this years ago. He advocated running the world on competing private currencies.
Whoever said government had to be involved in the issuance of currency? Shouldn't that be the responsibility of the free market? I know it's been this way since before we've all been born, but I assure you, there is a better way than the bullshit monetary system that exists today. I see that way in the budding crypto market and the emergence of artifical intelligence. Humans are unfit to rule.

But for this to work we need to completely get away from the government's clutch. And there's the reason most so-called first world countries got rid of the right for citizens to arm themselves.

>A respected economist by the name of Friedrich Hayek
Thats a Nobel prize winning economist to you boyo

That's why I said it was going to be a fight. The government will not just let us take their monopoly on monetary policy. With the gains they get from fractional reserve banking and seigniorage, they will fight tooth and nail, and we see that happening. So stop being a pussy fight. It's not about glory it's about universal prosperity. It's about balance.

It's gonna be a slow change, not something that requires immediate violence. Unless the govts start abolishing crypto right now it will eventually be too late when a large share of people have already accepted them. At that point govts would have to go directly against the majority of the population and risk instability. Contrary to what you believe, govts aren't openly set against people and they'll probably rather give in to the pressure instead of risking losing their legitimacy and control altogether.

The thing is they don't need to abolish anything. They can slow the leak by imposing taxes and the banks buy into it.

They can easily effectively kill any crypto with time by simply buying it out with their worthless fiat.

As long as they can ensure they can keep taxing people I don't see straight up massive violence emerging. Private cryptos do make taxation pretty tricky though, if not impossible.So that's a big problem

I don't mean "fight" in the literal sense of the word, what the fuck. This fight is intellectual, legislative. Bring it to the people of influence, change their minds.

Right, but it goes both ways. Cryptos don't need to directly challenge govt fiat either, because the govt fiat will eventually take care of collapsing on itself. USA is on the right path to setting off hyperinflation.

>ahem, (((people of influence))) would you please be kind enough to let your property, the goyim, emancipate itself?

You were talking about dying so I assumed you were one of those radicals

OK so just buy fucking crypto and stop holding fiat. HOW BOW DAH?

>implying your bank will let you withdraw that much
>implying they won't send the CIA knocking on your door

What the fuck? I literally converted my entire paycheck into crypto today, less living expenses. The fuck do you live Nazi Germany?

>The fuck do you live Nazi Germany
Unfortunately, yes, kinda.

Well I'm fighting for you, friend. It can be better for all of us.

tether is centralized, it's not crypto, it's just private money

Hmh, now that I think about it LN might be the perfect compromise for privacy right now. Govts could make sure they host the only legal nodes and bang, you get privacy but gubmint still knows where your money goes.

I too like the concept of the LN. Although, I'd have to see it in action for me to actually believe it's capability.

I can see blockchain being the revelation antichrist precursor with the payment shit it talked about, but I've got bills to pay so I'll just ride it until then.

substratum, bro

youtube.com/watch?v=c4TjfaLgzj4

Makes me wonder if I really understand LN or if I'm actually full of shit LOL

>track what you buy
Inb4 monero

you spend too much time here
you can't even use normal words anymore
too many red pills faggot

in societies where the people are reliant on the government more than they are on themselves, everyone dies
just wanted to throw that out there, in case you're not just baiting

Well so is bitcoin. If you don't like tether don't use it. Simple.

You fags act as if I was defending the government while I'm just saying cryptos aren't freeing you. It's only good to make a quick buck but when shit will hit the fan, it will go down to hell with every other intangible currencies.

Go home Mikhail, you're drunk

Yeah because bank move their money around with vans full of gold instead of just changing numbers on a computer

The government will not regulate cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrencies will regulate the government.

Seriously, wtf the fuck are you on about?
How can you be so dense to think that pointing out that cryptos are intangible means you believe that fiat are?

And in the end, cryptos are just that too, numbers on a computer.
If not there wouldn't be a new one born everyday.

You seem to be fundamentally mistaking market value for intrinsic value.

There is no "tangible" currencies you faggot. "Value" is only in your and everyone else's mind, hoping your thing could be traded for other thing. It is a literal meme.

Yeah cause your ISP can't block substratum.

>ooh scary terrorists use it
>it's filled with pedo's
>make it illegal

what now faggot

We'll see when you try to spend your cryptos when shit's burning around you if tangibility is a meme.

gtfo boomer

okay nevermind you've got to be trolling. No one can be this retarded unless it's straight out of reddit.