youtube.com/watch?v=AHAFMFFQlkI
care2.com/greenliving/arteries-of-vegans-vs-runners-2.html#ixzz49LnTsu8j
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696
examine.com/faq/are-eggs-healthy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hmCqgGpR2YI
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2011Natur.472...57W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are.

This, eggs alone can keep you alive for a long time foodwise, people need to stop being lazy fucks.

If they were 50% lower in calories I could eat a whole one for breakfast.

>I eat fetus

carnists are parasites and murderers

People are uninformed carnist RETARDS

They don't even have chicks inside. They're more like chicken periods if anything else.

>dietary cholesterol is healthy

youtube.com/watch?v=AHAFMFFQlkI

faggot

There's nothing inherently unhealthy about dietary cholesterol.

Eating a diet high in fat, cholesterol, salt and sugar couples with lack of exercise is unhealthy.

There's nothing unhealthy about eating eggs from time to time.

>there's nothing inherently unhealthy about dietary cholesterol

Other than it raises blood cholesterol greatly which is unhealthy

When eaten to excess, yes, cholesterol is bad.

When eaten in moderation, it is not.

No dumbass, you're looking at it the wrong way. It IS bad and any amount of it is bad. The thing itself is just bad.
It doesn't matter if you're a healthy person eating it, a first timer trying it, or an addict who has it every day. It's still bad and unneeded.
>one heroin isn't bad

Know what I get tired of, man? People thinking all foods are either healthy or unhealthy, cut and dry.

It is unhealthy, you are mitigating the effects by eating less but you are still inevitably eating something inherently unhealthy

But they are. It's science and mathematics. There are clear things you're able to compare to decide if something is good or bad, health or not healthy, within all food.

How do you define healthy food? As in, 'eating this has no chance of making you die any more rapidly'? Gooooooood luck finding any, man.

Seriously, what's "healthy" for maintaining muscle (eggs are a decent source of protein by weight) may not be the same is what's "healthy" for your heart (cholesterol is bad, maybe? We can't make up our fuckin' minds). It's, as I said, not cut and dry.

What's maintaining muscle mean? Being big? That's not a necessity for being healthy.

>maybe?

No, that's definite. Don't listen to paleo memeshitters

Eggs literally contain every vitamin there is, other than C

OP is retard

Go for a run you lazy cunt.

Wow, so does fucking broccoli, that means nothing you fucking dumbass

Did you really think you were so smart for stating something so fucking obvious you dumb retard?

Ohhhhhh no. Nope nope nope. I have no respect for anything paleo, not for a second. And nah, I don't mean being "big" necessarily, just having enough muscle. I still don't get what you're looking for as far as "healthy" goes. Longevity? Optimal resting heartrate? Strong bones? A shiny fur coat?

That doesn't make dietary cholesterol healthy, fatty

>the average thickness of endurance runners’ carotid arteries is between that of sedentary vegans and omnivores. It appears that if we run an average of about a thousand miles every year we can rival some couch potato vegans.

care2.com/greenliving/arteries-of-vegans-vs-runners-2.html#ixzz49LnTsu8j

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696

Because the egg industry spends a lot of money funding pro-egg studies and advertising and people fall for the propaganda.

You'll be just fine having enough muscle without eggs. Eggs are not the only source of protein, animal or otherwise

"Enough muscle" is hardly an issue in any context you mean. You'd have to be deliberately depriving yourself of protein for that to be an issue in any way.

Healthy as in not clogging your arteries

>As in, 'eating this has no chance of making you die any more rapidly'? Gooooooood luck finding any, man.

Virtually every fruit and vegetable falls under that category. There's no controversy about broccoli; everyone agrees that it's good for you.

>dumb retard

wat

Same reason people think milk is healthy. Because natural = automatically good and artifical or processed = automatically bad.

Proving my point phenomenally.

This is just a secret vegan thread isn't it. Why won't you people fuck off?

examine.com/faq/are-eggs-healthy/
fruits have sugar in them, which is bad in all forms, like HFC
this

>It is unhealthy, you are mitigating the effects by eating less but you are still inevitably eating something inherently unhealthy

Now wait a second... Didn't you say earlier in the thread

>It is unhealthy, you are mitigating the effects by eating less but you are still inevitably eating something inherently unhealthy

?

I'm pretttttty sure the same could be said about any fruit or vegetable. By eating one apple instead of thirty, you are mitigating the effects by eating less.

whoops, that first quote was supposed to be from

>fruits have sugar in them, which is bad in all forms, like HFC

>being a paleofag

Son, you instantly lose all credibility when you say stupid shit like, "Fruit is bad for you.".

>sugar, which is bad in all forms

And what is your link supposed to prove? Most of it is observational studies that are not even calculating cholesterol at baseline

None of what I said is contradictory to anything I've said

>pretty sure the same could be said about any fruit or vegetable

What fruit or vegetable is inherently unhealthy? What fruit or vegetable in even half its amounts per day could raise your heart disease risk by 6%, 20% in diabetic patients?

>by eating one apple instead of thirty

An apple isn't going to raise your heart disease risk or any risk if you even eat two a day

>What fruit or vegetable is inherently unhealthy? What fruit or vegetable in even half its amounts per day could raise your heart disease risk by 6%, 20% in diabetic patients?
A fruit or vegetable stuffed with scrambled eggs.

>An apple isn't going to raise your heart disease risk or any risk if you even eat two a day
It does if you stuff them with scrambled eggs.

Looks like I've been wrong all this time

That's okay. No one's judging. Except maybe the paleos.

Except broccoli isn't nutritious.

For reasons I won't go into I got a steady supply of organic farm grown eggs. I can get at least 60-100 a month for free.
The problem is I'm not a huge fan of fried, scrambled or boiled eggs so I end up selling most to 1 or 2 neighbors and even throwing a few away.

What are some yummy alternative meals I could prepare using eggs? Excluding desserts.

Actually no this is inherently wrong. Blood cells actually can actually damage your veins once your blood starts pumping at a higher rate. Cholesterol provides protection once you actually begin to get your blood pumping. "Good" cholesterol also tends to "clean" your arteries of the worse cholesterol which you will come in contact with anyway.

> adjective
>1. providing nourishment, especially to a high degree; nourishing; healthful:

Want to try that again? Even paleo and atkins idiots agree that vegetables are good for you. I'd really like to know what you consider a healthy diet when all fruit is bad for you and broccoli isn't nutritious. If broccoli isn't then no vegetables are because it's one of the most nutrient packed vegetables.

Your body provides enough cholesterol for this to not be an issue at all

>good cholesterol

Which is outweighed by the detrimental effects of LDL, virtually always

Poached eggs are objectively the best way to eat eggs.

I hope you wear your gas mask and hazmat suit.

All thia dust, pollution and these UV rays are killing you user.

Better be careful or you'll die soon.

there's a difference between easily preventable (diet) and whatever the fuck you think is a point.

The notion that any food item is "healthy" simply because it contains some essential micronutrients is just out of this world retarded. If you eat a balanced diet with a good amount of vegetables, fruit, legumes, fish and grains, you will never have any deficiencies. So for a food to be healthy, it should provide more than just micronutrients, it should contain substances that advance and protect your health (typically phytochemicals and fiber). Examples of this would be garlic, cabbage, bananas, DHA, tons of other fruits and vegetables.

Eggs don't actually provide any such substance, instead coming loaded with dietary cholesterol and saturated fat. Egg consumption has never been associated with improved health outcomes or reversal of disease whereas plenty of plants foods have.

People think eggs are healthy because the egg lobby is very powerful across the Western world and spreads a lot of misinformation. A realistic baseline for a healthy food should go beyond essential vitamins and minerals to declare all animal foods "empty calories" since they do not actively prevent disease through phytochemicals and fiber, making them objectively inferior to plant foods.

I eat meat and eggs and Im going to live longer than you, because Im going to kill you. Wheres the vegetable that will prevent that?

and vegans don't exist

None of that is inherently true

The juice

youtube.com/watch?v=hmCqgGpR2YI

Except that it is?

Nothing on active vegans?
The conclusion you've drawn is vacuous, much like you
I'll assume running has no effect on cartoid thickness.

Any fruit high in sugar is liable to kill a diabetic.
Dietary cholesterol doesn't affect healthy people

Diabetics actually fare best on a low-fat high carb diet. And fruits aren't high in sugar as per definition because you can't eat enough of them to cause any significant change in blood glucose

Dyel?

>not knowing the difference between good and bad cholesterol

Because it's not processed nor loaded up with sugar therefore it's healthy.

Please, introduce me to your preferred brand of vegan antifreeze.

A diet very high in fruit would be bad for you.

>he fell for the cholesterol meme
high cholesterol is the result of the problems, not its cause

There is no evidence that any amount of whole fruit consumption is "bad", all of the evidence shows clearly that whole fruit consumption aids in weight loss and prevents certain diseases, with no upper limit established. Sugar is not bad, it's just another carb. Glucose is fine, sucrose is glucose+fructose and fructose is also fine.

>and any amount of it is bad

d
They're a good source of protein and choline, something that Europeans need supplemented in their diets

So does it hurt to eat apple seeds and cores? Because I always do.

Dietary choline is metabolized by intestinal flora to form trimethylamine which is a direct cause of atherosclerosis - clogging of your arteries. Combined with the high amounts of cholesterol and saturated fat found in eggs, the choline content of eggs just gives you even more reasons to avoid them.

>adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2011Natur.472...57W

Diabetes is caused by high fat diets, not high sugar diets. It's been known for decades that type-2 diabetes can be literally cured by giving diabetics a diet high in carbs and low in fat. The original study, back in the 50's, showed that type-2 diabetes can be reversed by feeding people a diet consisting of nothing but white rice, sugar, fruit juice and vitamins.

If you made a diabetic person eat nothing but high sugar fruit, they'd probably be completely cured within a month.

I'm not vegan but antifreeze isn't a good example of something that isn't available vegan. Typical antifreeze chemicals like ethylene glycole and methanol are easily synthesised out of mineral oil or even plant matter.

>Diabetes is caused by high fat diets, not high sugar diets.
Wew, can't wait for the Taube/payleo/keto drones to descend on this thread
>lolololo he thinks fat makes you fat and gives you diabetes, what a moron, it's obviously caused by fructose because that... gets converted to fat, but fat is good though and the average American is actually on a plant-based low-fat diet which explains mass obesity (mega kek)

Feels like the 90s in here

>Orbs of straight protein that you can keep in your fridge and cook up in instants, plus it goes with just about anything.

What do you think is so bad about eggs?

I eat no added sugar, refined grains, or vegetable oils. I eat 60g+ of fiber a day, plenty of legumes, whole grains, lean and fatty meat/dairy, and 3-4 eggs a day. Fatty fish 5-6 times a week. 5L+ of water not including green, white, and rooibos tea. I think eggs are perfectly fine in a diet like mine.

Lipid hypothesis has been proven since 1976

Eggs have far more LDL than HDL

Nice paleo memeshit

I use omelettes as a vehicle for different veggies and cheese, but has it best, poached eggs are GOAT. You could make those eggs into cakes and sell those to those same neighbors for a higher price while practicing your baking skills if you wanted to.

How the fuck do you eat 60 grams of fiber a day,do you drink Metamucil or something?

>pears have formaldehyde in them

No fucking wonder I hate pears.

Coconut oil is pure saturated fat. why do people think it's healthy?

I eat a shittonne of frozen vegetables, around 2kg a day
Add oats with breakfast, legumes with lunch, occasional sweet potato/fruit and most days I'm around 100g
My shits are large, painless and just perfect in general

Who the hell thinks coconut oil is healthy? I've only ever seen people talk about it for non cooking cosmetic things and anal lube.

I average around 80g a day. Whole grain bread, beans, lots of fruits and vegetables. Pic related is 4 slices of bread, a few cups of various fruits and vegetables and a bowl of curry with beans. When your diet is entirely real, non-processed food you'd be amazed how quickly the fiber adds up.

Define healthy

It's possible to get cyanide poisoning from apples if you really try your best.

In very large amounts.

But you really have to try for it.

Not eating eggs

they make chips in the organic section with pure coconut oil

fag you don't even know what period is kek make some biology mate

Cheap.
Protein.
Nigga.

You don't even lift you faggot

Why clog your arteries for some protein when you get it from a billion other fucking things?

Because eggs are cheap and tasty and versatile.

>believing in the ebil eggs meme

WHY DON'T YOU CHICKENSHITS POST SOME OF /YOUR/ "wonderful" SOURCES OF PROTEIN SO I CAN TELL YOU WHY /THEY'RE/ BAD FOR YOU???

All the way mad

>Not having your own chicken ranch and eating 6 eggs a day

>meme

Science is a meme now? They skyrocket your cholesterol, the choline, proteins, fats, and acids in it (especially the choline and acids) are terrible for your health and inflame your arteries

>durrrr muh memes

Nice paleo memeshit shilling

That's funny, I don't see any sources.

A blogger made this graph on his own using data collected from 164 countries

I don't know about the rest of the points, but Japan is the highest consumer of eggs and also has one of the longest life expectancies

Japan walks more than any other 1st world country and works longer than them. That's why they're healthy.

Countries that can afford eggs have higher life expectancy, color me surprised.

>thinly veiled vegan thread

ugh go eat a salad you fucking rabbits