Why can't we stop, Veeky Forums?

Why can't we stop, Veeky Forums?

because you are mentally weak

Because finishing and stopping aren't the same fucking thing.

smoke pot instead

Gives me panic attacks m8. Trapped in this alcohol fueled hell

this.

weed makes you dizzy and makes you forget about your decadent life, just like booze, but you wake up feeling fresh and rebooted, unlike fucking life killing booze.

Because I'll never know how to love myself.

My nigga. That King Crimson

Shit, I can't because I'm never going through the DTs again. If my liver falls out my ass in five years so be it. Fuck that shit.

Who the fuck would want to stop? There aren't many people in this world who want to completely stop.

>stopping alcohol
Cause youre not dead yet

Because we're unable to deal with life

No need to stop drinking, I moved on to heroin when my liver decided to quit.

>drugs with withdrawals that can kill you

I'm riding this shit to the grave

But...why

heroin withdrawal cannot kill you, but alcohol withdrawal can. gaba is bigger than opi user stop the misinformation you fucking drunk

> being a junkie is better than being a drunk.

K.

Please stop posting drake

cause I'm alone and sad all the time? and alcohol helps me forget about it and sometimes lets me enjoy stuff again?

depression sucks nigger dick

How high are you tonight opiatebro?

Because you're all degenerates.

I had panic attacks before I became an alcohol and quit alcohol. Now weed is chill. I think once you've managed to fight to keep your mind after drinking loads and you're spinning and fighting to stay awake, weed in low doses is easy to handle

try acid once and find out why youre really addicted

not tonight....

I'm bored. should I drink 350ml leftover vodka or take 300mg of codeine?

being a drunk is also being a junkie

Do both.

no point. alcohol completely ruins codeine. their effects on the respiratory system stack up, so it could be dangerous too, but 350ml is too little for that

That word, bored.

It's worse than anything isn't it? That's why I drink too much.

god, yep. even when I have things I can do I feel bored and just drink, then usually end up not doing them

Spent two nights drinking after two months without a drop, just a shitty nights sleep, and I'm back to being a worthwhile person.

Cause we're all headed there.

Everyone I've known that has fucked with heroin has either had to go to rehab or OD'd. tread carefully, friend.

I just meant death in general, but whatever floats your straight edge boat

You said something factually incorrect and that user corrected you, he never said heroin is just dandy you cunt.

Every fucking booze thread
>dude weed bro so much better you should weed bro
Fuck off to a weed thread why must you shit up any conversation about alcohol with your unwarranted advice

>Two weeks sober
>Going for a whole month

I'll report back.
It's comforting that there are alcoholic generals here.

>I get addicted to meme substances that I only started to use because I wanted to look "cool"

Because you need something to cope with living in this shitty realm?

More importantly

why would we want to stop

i like ur thinking

and ur gifs

I'm a week sober, feels strange but kind of good. Hang in there m8

Not all the time for me anyway m8, the bakeover is real

I went a week sober for the first time in years up until yesterday. Got trashed last night with friends, but I don't feel any urge to drink tonite either. I think I'm just gonna be a social drinker now.

if your a real alcohol it doesnt work like that m8

Which is a good thing.

/thread

Just trying to help Bros make a change that saved my life

Anyone here ever been to AA or NA? Christ, what a shitload of fuck that is. 12-steppers are, without exception, compliant yes-men and complacent drones.

I managed to stop drinking when I realised it was turning into alcoholism and didn't make me happier at all. It's been 1,5 months and I've lost 13kgs since. You can do it, too.

I swear a few hits of weed gives me a worse hangover then a 12 pack to face.

I've drank almost every single day for 10 years. 10-15 drinks until I pass out every night. The hangovers suddenly got worse and I just don't seem to want to do it anymore.

Same. Weed fucks me up for days, can't get out of the fog. I'd rather be piss drunk than high. People don't get, it's not for everyone. Fuck I wish it worked for me but it doesn't.

Once my mushroom jars take off I'm never getting high again.

Weed faggots NEED to fuck off.

I am not the kind of man who will sit down and take being told to fuck off.

because I remember how lonely it was before I started drinking

Fine, you don't have to fuck off. But seriously stop busting into these threads to talk about fucking marijuana.

But weed saved my life. It would be irresponsible not to share its wonder with others.

Jesus Christ you fucking faggot
The weirdest time and place to take a stand.

Small, prideful men. Eugh.

I am not small.

I don't know or care about your physical build, and believe me when I say this is the furthest thing from dick-size but you are absolutely a small man.

But ma didn't raise no homos, right?

One week sober after a steady diet of a handle and a half of bottom shelf vodka every two days for the last three years.

Feeling better. Sleeping through the night and getting shit done. About one more week and I won't have to worry about having seizures and dropping dead at any moment. It is really not that bad. Dry out. The discomfort is worth it.

/alcg/?
/alcg/.

What're you drinking tonight, Veeky Forums?
I've been told mountain Dew and Bourbon was good; turns out its pretty shit. Just gonna stick with rum and coke now.

>ma didn't raise no homos
I gay and not spiritually small either.

>I am not small.

Do people say you're a big guy?

>I've been told mountain Dew and Bourbon was good
I think someone is trying to kill you user. That sounds disgusting. Of course I drink gin and orange drink, so what do I know.

I do not know what people say about me. I only communicate through text and sign language.

you ever get heartburn?

i have heard of blind drunk, never deaf drunk...

Though I suppose this guy has never heard of either

because deep down you think it's kinda cool to have this dependency.

what? alcoholics are considered human trash by the society

yeah but lots of elevated things are associated with alcoholism too. tortured artists, rock stars, people that have seen some shit, and so on.
And indulging in misery doesn't have to be logical, it's just easy. you always use that somewhat dignified picture for your gens too, never a yellow bearded hobo.

Society is fickle. It's why people who become well known for not giving a fuck become "folk heroes."

>5 years
At the rate you're going? not fucking likely buddy

I enjoyed rum and IMO for awhile.

I've weaned myself off the spirits though.

Because I drink until the feelings stop. Because I am much happier, funnier, enjoyable at work if I drank the day before. Because I've gotten to the point that I am terrified of going to a social event if I were sober. And so on

No turning back now, have come too far

Occasionally. Gin and grapefruit juice is goat tier, but grapefruit fucks with your liver so I stopped drinking it.

I am NOT small.

Do you want to give me your name and number and I'll give it to the polishe?

because quitters never win

>because quitters never win

took me a sec

In live with a girl who doesn't love me back and is fucking another guy. I drink til it doesn't feel like their are steel bands and a weight tied around my heart anymore. Usually ~5 drinks then maintain that buzz.

how old r u?

literal cuck

end it

I've recently started adding splashes of liquor to almost all of my non-alcoholic drinks

I do this because I feel shame and don't want people around me to know I'm drinking all day long

what sort of stage am I at?

the fun stage

really?!, pedo?

Depends on how big those splashes are, man.

If you start getting those spiky withdrawal feelings after a few hours of cessation like I do, you dun goofed. You CAN wean yourself off, but it's hard, and it's sucks, so you're not going to want to. It's easier to just keep drinking. If you've got kids or a spouse you might want to consider cooling it though.

MIO. Stupid autocorrect.

what the actual fuck? why don't you have any dignity left to just throw her out?

He didn't say he is with her...

I should, user, but she fucks with me. She goes from "we are just friends and can never be together" to "I love you and would be upset if you got a gf and I lost you but I can't be with anybody right now."

she's just an evil bitch. get as far away from her as possible

Surely there's more to it than that if you haven't given up on her. Didn't you say she's porking someone else? What, it's okay for her to get someone else but not you? Fuck that shit.

this She is using you to build up her confidence. She wants you around as a tool when she needs you for an ego boost, but she wants nothing to do with you romantically. Stop letting her use you, she is not someone that you should have any kind of respect or admiration for. Stop being a thirsty bitch, get another girl and shove them in her face. Then she might have some respect for you.

Does drinking two beers after a break count as breaking sobriety?

no. getting drunk does

Corralejo Reposado. Shit is good and I have the day off tomorrow. I had a third of the bottle left today in the afternoon but I just emptied it. I might still drink a beer or two before going to bed.