Can we have a boomer hate thread? Literally the most entitled cunts to ever exist

Can we have a boomer hate thread? Literally the most entitled cunts to ever exist.

Bitcucks are cryptoboomers
Literally the most entitled cunts to ever exist.
>my dinasaur coin should go to $1mil because 10000% are not enough

Yeah I have to agree they are definitely the boomers of the crypto world

>faggot that thinks he can just throw 'cuck' onto any word he pleases

kys

Millennial whiny bitch detected.
Just have a rich boomer father and you are ready to go ;). STOP BEING POOR

>Boomer father

Get off Veeky Forums grandpa

this. another based link poster

You have no idea how much I despise these sacks of shit who ruined millineries empires into third world shitholes (I'm french, we third world now)

Only based Sminem had the power to put these faggot boomers in their rightful place.

Why are you so disrespectful of your elders. Why dont you get a job and work hard , your manager will notice you and you will be promoted . In a couple of years you will be buying the house of your dreams

poor papy got his feelings hurt.

Hi Boomer!

He's not wrong though. BTC is fucking useless. Nothing more but an electricity hog, and it's becoming a real problem.
BTC needs to die so that real blockchain technology can prosper.

I actually agree.

Ethereum will likely become the top dog, after it becomes proof of stake.

Tried to send my BTC to a local wallet and it said the blockchain would require 150 GB of space. wew.

>he keeps his coins on the exchange
>he doesn't know about electrum

lol, way to spot newfriends

>the house of your dreams

boomers actually have "dream houses"

It really is like this, only those in denial get hurt.

Don't treat your coins like football teams. Don't be that guy. You'll kill yourself in a couple of years if you do.
Bet on the best horse, not in the one you love the most.

>electricity hog
tuckfard

lmao thanks for that wisdom u fukin plakton

I imagine that boomer's who didn't buy those cheap houses in nice areas must feel a lot like NOCOINERs or cryptofags who got in after 2017.

MISSED OUT.

I’m a millennial and I think millennials are just as bad if not worse. They blame everything on the boomers it’s pathetic.

>blame the current state of things on the people who were in control to create it

???????

so pathetic

you're right, blame it on the people who were in elementary and high school at the time instead, it's their fault

It's true though, there is objectively (literally) no reason for BTC to overshadow up and coming crypto projects that will see mass adoption from this year on.

The biggest problem is cognitive dissidence. try to get them to read a 14 page document, yes only 14 PAGES called 'the creation of money' by the Bank of England, the people who make money. they wont even look at it. you can see in their body language that they regress in the hole of knowledge that they believe is true but have no facts.
i think the plasticity of the brain starts to harden and they can't change!

boomers piss everyone off. Probably the most spoiled generation in globabl history. They singlehandedly fucked over the west. They are still to naïve and careless to know or give a fuck.
>No sense of duty.
>naïve as fuck
> Hur dur, I know social security wont be there for you, but pay for more of my shit
>lets flood the country with mongrels.

boomers were born in the 50s and 60s
if they had kids in their late twenties or early thirties, that makes you a millenial (born in the 80s and early 90s)
if your parents aren't boomers you're likely to suffer from a case of severely underage and/or ghetto non-white trash and need to fuck off from this board

yes goys, keep blaming the entirety of a generation including its working class for the imperial neoliberal paradigm that oppresses you

Although you are right, it’s just that the older you get you start to realise your rights include duties. the older generation has a duty to at least try to leave the planet in a better condition than they had it. is the planet better, yes, but we are approaching the downfall of the west and one of the ways to fix it is to either change the banking system or bring in something new. they don't want to do either. they will vote to keep the system currently in use cause 'it worked for them'. they are acting against the future generations of this planet.
I do think WE are going to bring about a change to this planet though crypto and I am excited. = D

My mother legitimately gets angry and defensive when You even imply that the economy is worse now than it was when she was my age. Or even that it's worse than it was in 90s. Oof.

>Yeah my generation had an advantage but at least we didn’t eat tide pods

>blaming boomers for your problems

And you're calling the boomers entitled LMAO

Learn a skill and maybe get a job user, and then maybe you won't be so miserable

and who parented that generatio--oh.

I think Bitcoin is terribly overvalued but how can people believe that Bitcoin doesn't produce anything?

It's like saying that PayPal or Western Union do not produce anything. It's pure nonsense.

In order to use this service you have to buy bitcoins (or rather a fraction of a bitcoin).

The more people that want to use the service the more valuable will Bitcoins get because there's a finite supply.

Buying Bitcoins is basically like buying shares in a hot start up. I don't understand why people don't get this.

Bitcoin is not a commodity, it's not "art". It's a business, it's just not a centralized Corporation, it's decentralized. But that doesn't say that there's no value.

>boomers
>parenting kids that were born in 2004

I don't think you know what a boomer is

And impatient too

>WAAAAAAH! MY COIN ONLY ROSE 30% TODAY! WHAT A SHIT COIN STRUGGLING TO STAY AFLOAT! NEED TO DUMP THESE BAGS ASAP

I'm a BTC supporter but you're right. Most ppl think like that because they're too stupid to do more research into other crypto and just stopped at BTC

>perpetual ponzi machine
I'd unironically rather discover a perpetual ponzi machine than a perpetual motion machine.

the early adopters are the dinosaurs?

sorry late adopter, but we own this market.

everyone here is talking about millennials, you're the one out of the loop. is there an age requirement on eating tide pods?

>implying social security isn't a huge fucking ponzi

>implying I can invest in social security
>implying social security will last forever

Weak men make hard times.
Time for Generation Zyklon to rise.

if it's perpetual then it's never ending whoaaaa

>70% dips and rebounds every couple months for the rest of my life thanks to the constant trickle of new money
My dick can't get any harder

>BOOMERS ARE RUINING THE WORLD.
>IT'S TIME FOR A REVOLU-

>College student
>Tfw my parents are boomers
>They're both cool as fuck and really into crypto
>Both bought chainlink with me
>Mom doesn't really get it, but she has god-like iron hands
>My dad and I talk crypto all the time now, he actually thinks the tech is cool and wants to learn all about how it works
Pretty comfy

>THE OLDER GENERATION HAS A DUTY TO TRY TO LEAVE THE PLANET IN BETTER CONDITION
>*ATTEMPTS TO ADOPT CURRENCY SYSTEM THAT REQUIRES SO MUCH ENERGY THAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL ROLL THE ENTIRE PLANET INTO A COAL FURNACE RIGHT NOW IF IT'S EVER GOING TO WORK*
Gen X/Y cusp here. Here's a little tip: You are just as cancerous as boomers and will be wiped out with them.

I hate when they go "dude it's easy, all you needed to do was being a son of rich parents and then spend your 100k pocket money on a new industry because luckily I was born in the economic boom" but then they get mad when young people invest on crypto even though it's the shit that resembles an economic boom the most

Nocoiners get out

My initial post may have given off the impression that I was disagreeing with you, but I think that was poor wording from my part.

Anyway, regarding social security - you pay into it for a good while as a newcomer, based on the premise that other newcomers in the future will pay for you when the time comes. It's the textbook definition of a ponzi scheme, only you're also FORCED to take part in it. It's utterly immoral at the core, and I'd argue that people advocating it are either incredibly stupid, outright evil, or both.

demographers and researchers typically use starting birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1940s and ending birth years ranging from 1960 to 1964.

WTF are you doing here?
are you just selfishly in this for yourself?
you are no better than the boomers
>MUH power usage
if you don't see that oil companies and cohorts are sitting on tech that can make more efficient power, then no hope for you.

Brandt is the most easily triggered cuck on cryptotwitter.

You faggots are delusional about your little revolution.
There's hundreds of billions of financial transactions every year. Let's be generous and say 100,000,000,000 (giving you way the retarded benefit of the doubt here). And let's assume that the entire world adopts bitcoin and by some miracle this doesn't exact a change on the mining difficulty (pro tip: It would).
It takes 300,000Watt hours of electricity to process each transaction.
So every year you need 30,000,000,000,000,000 Watt hours of electricity just for processing financial transactions alone.
I would personally endorse the summary execution of every single shitcoiner just to ensure you faggots don't destroy the planet.
But you guys don't even give a fuck about your little revolution. It's just mental gymnastics to try and justify your pathetic get-rich-quick scheme.

>YOU'RE SELFISH FOR NOT ENDORSING MY FAGGY GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. PLZ ENDORSE NOW OTHERWISE I'LL LOSE MY LIFE SAVINGS
You're delusional if you think there's no noose with your name on it when the day of the rope comes.

>power consumption will scale linearly
You're the worst type of stupid.

If it didn't scale linearly you would violate the law of conservation. Kill yourself. Unironically. Right now. If by some off chance you spread your seed the human race would be dumber for it. We can't afford that.

Yeah let's just ignore the following
>LN
>second and third layer apps
>new hardware that have higher hashrate and lower power consumption
>the exponential growth of technology in general

>powering 1ghz comp 10 years ago cost 750W!
>that means powering 2ghz comp today will cost 1500W!

i am not going to comment further, apart from you seem to fall in to my previous post.

SAVAGE

fucking boomer
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Boomers enforce shitty energy sources that kill the planet because they have too much $$$ in them to move on to technology that's proven more efficient and better for the planet
>But it's not their fault that a new revolutionary technology comes out and requires the use of more efficient and green energy sources to be sustainable comes to fruition and we're still using fucking dead dino bones to power our machines

>muh green energy

>technology that's proven more efficient and better for the planet
Such as?

I have a buddy like that. He's in his mid-60s and just bought in this December. Held through the dip now wants to day trade shitcoins on Cryptopia. Woah tiger

>Can we have a boomer hate thread?

Why are millennials such betas always looking to blame others for their failings at evolution?

Millennials are a huge generation and act like they are completely helpless in determining outcomes.

As clueless as Boomers are, at least they are trying to win by any means necessary. That's pretty much the only difference I see between Millennials and Boomers seeing as they are both generally retarded.

>but if you don't work then who will pay my social security
between this and all the tax money that goes to shitskins there is really no incentive to work anymore

>green energy
>more efficient
>sustainable
looks like we have another brainlet lefty who hasn't done any actual research into "green energy," aka "hey goys you don't want your industry and economy to get too strong due to cheap and efficient energy sources, better convert to windmills and solar which produce 0.0000001% of the energy of coal at 100000% the cost! good goy!"

Sminem truly is the hero Veeky Forums needs. Praise be to Sminem.

>Why dont you get a job and pay for my pension and social security
fuck off boomer nigger

Agreed. There is less and less incentive to actually work when you realize that your money goes to boomers and niggers

>blame it on the people who were in elementary and high school at the time instead
No, now that millenials have grown it's their fault for not changing things and being more worried about getting their pronouns right or their blue hair dye.

t. technically a millenial

>energy sources replaced by technology
>"green" energy sources

Hey bud. Have you been struggling? Brain fog?

Your generation buys a new phone that costs $400 - $800 every year or two and favors coffee in paper cups/food
in plastic containers over making your own shit and reusing cups/plates.

If the technology was useful, the people who own your apartment buildings, the land and plumbing below, and who metaphorically wipe your ass so that you can survive the day would have already adopted it. solar and dams can't work everywhere, my foreign born amigo.

Boomers are the generation born right after the wrong side won the war. Literally the whole reason America is 56% white is because of these jewish puppets who allowed the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. These brainwashed retards have lead us to the multicultural shithole we know as America today.

Generation Z must learn from their mistakes. Never again.

Miner here. Seems you have the same misconceptions about how mining works I had before I had done it.

The entire bitcoin network could be run on a 30 year old 450mhz pentium II if it was the only thing mining. The difficulty dynamically adjusts to how many people are mining, NOT to what the price is. The reason you see an increase in difficulty with price is because increased price means more INCENTIVE to mine.

All the energy that goes into mining bitcoin now is actually a total waste in that sense.

Literally boomer mentality. Can't wait to boomers and BTCtards lose it.

Hey man, if you can't handle $30 fees and day long lead times, well you just don't get it.

Post your hand

Not saying this is wrong, but if you look up 'grace commission'. i think you might be surprised its gov report made under the Regan era.

TL:DR of the 100% of total collectable taxes (that COULD be collected) 33% does not get paid, leaving 66%, Half of that goes to running the tax admin service, the remainder (33% of the total that could be collected) goes to paying the INTEREST ONLY on the loans the gov. takes out.
So when someone says 'my tax paid for that road' that is incorrect, the gov took out a loan your tax goes to pay the intersest on that loan.
Interesting read, it’s like 130 pages from memory

Correct me if i am wrong.
The more miners there are, the more energy it takes. But this makes the Bitcoin blockchain more secure as 51% gets more unlikely. So it's not actually wasted but the price of Security.

Amen. And what's with their obsession with being trans?

Generation X parented Millennials you fucking brainlet.

FUCK OFF BOOMER you belong in a gas chamber

Funny, nobody complains about how much electricity the legal weed market is using

boomer detected

>being this new/ retarded
checked
source please? BoE website search doesn't show it

If you are 22 are you millennial or z?

I usually do. It makes no sense that it's legalized in areas that either can't grow outdoors, or tightly restricting its growth outdoors. That, and this attempt to turn the plant into a fucking thc factory with science. Just let the thing be man. That's what I say, but no one listens

>Why are you so disrespectful of your elders.
Respect has to be earned

fucking loving the hate of boomers or more like we realized now (because we are fucking no more kids) how they fucked up the world so hard

they can ruin the housing market so hard (because of greed) for example, fuck us complete over that it is no impossible to buy a place like they did back then, oh hey now they are mad at us selling them some numbers at $20000

>parents born in the 50s
>no savings, living from paycheck to paycheck
wtf did they do wrong
I thought boomers were supposed to have made it automatically.

I defy you to name a more worthless generation than millennials. Bunch of soft fat sjw cunts who virtue signal on instagram all day. If ISIS started a campaign that only targeted millennials I would quit my job and stock up on machetes.

Most boomers had children young like THEIR parents. So you’re a little off to begin with.

Each generation believes the previous generations are stupid and lost. No one that feels that way, is special. I did it, you do it, everyone does. That’s human nature.

Every generation is entitled as fuck. If the previous generations did well you’re doing well. That leads to entitlement.

I think you meant to say that people born in the mid 70s- to the late 80s are gen x.
Millennials are you.

“Hard times produce strong men, strong men produce good times, good times produce weak men.”

Anyway we’ll all be dead soon enough you little cunt.