Who else to poor to make it...

who else to poor to make it? I wish i could put thousands dollars into crypto like Americans but my monthly salary is $400
t. slavshit from slavshit country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvkZ-gzcaLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop making excuses, fag.

you would change your mind if you had ever lived in poland

So you can life on 4800$ a year? Try that in the US.

Where u from pizda

poland

To put it in perspective: You would be a made man with 250k. Where I live, you would be below average. It's all relative.

Sup slovenian pizdun

be smart and you can make it believe me
i started with $500, currently on $15,000 and im confident i can 20x + again from here this year and i suck at this game
stop posting on an imageboard feeling sorry for yourself and learn

Gypsies begging at a walmart in can make your monthly salary in a day. You need to step up your game if you're in poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=WvkZ-gzcaLs

Bring your grandma auschwitz, pretend she is a holahoax survivor and get donations.

anyone know good pnd groups?

to weź się do jakiejś prawdziwej roboty, dorosłym ludziom nie wypada pracować w macu

nie w macu, w januszeksie

My monthly about 1k, get rich or die trying

a masz jakieś studia, kwalifikacje itp?

a myslisz że co ja tu robie

How long did it take you to get to 15k ?

no wygląda na to że gównopostujesz od janusza z roboty zamiast siedzieć na wykładzie

Bad idea, pnd groups are all scams

You need to go all in on moon missions. Might lose it all but 'muh bluechips' wont be enough. Then again, its all relative. If 5k is loads on your country, thats doable

at least youre not an indian

not a single good group? i need only few pumps and then i will invest in good projects

Here here, cant even buy the crap without being slapped with 10% broker fees.

No one ask you if you can.
You just get salary covering 190 square feet concrete cell and basic food.

anyone?

do you ahve etoro in your country? its feeless on it.

You put a percentage of your income into crypto. I'm doing this on my $32k a year which isn't much at all where I live. 10% is what I can afford, and even then just barely.

At ten percent weekly, if it goes up 5x then I'll be getting back 50% of my weekly income as profit. That's pretty nice IMO.

Only people who are already very well above average income (or got in in 2010) or are very very lucky will go to lamboland. You have to set a definition of "making it" that is realistic instead of comparing yourself to others.

>eToro
>feeless
WHAT
nigga they have a gigantic spread

tinder fags, if you put pic like this do you get banned?
pic like this surely produces swipes

i can afford max $10 per month

so what? you buy, hold for a year, thatn cash out.

>you would change your mind if you had ever lived in poland
I have, stop being a pussy. You are able to save a couple $k in poorland, if you're not a total retard.

And you lose nearly 3% to the spread.

>if you have connections with politicians or businessmen
ftyfy

You fucks are more wealthy than other slav countries. You are spoiled.

I see you're just one of those people that are not gonna make it.

Whatever your position as an adult is, it's only your fault. Life is not fair and not everybody start with the same capital.

But if you say you can't make it without connections, then you're just a fucking loser and deserve to be poor.

Czechs, Slovenians, Croats are more wealthy

That's what people too dumb for success sayin

Excuses, excuses. I'm not even from EU and im making it, maybe i'll visit Poland sometime and realize how your fucks are doing much better than 20 years ago

this is how is life in poland

How could you know if you haven't been in any of this poorfag? FYI they are not.
This is right

I village pooled up to buy 200 eth before it went moon
then they used to funds to make their village better

why not pool funds with other broke slavs?

Jestem z Polski, jak godzisz się robić z równowartosc 400$ to jestes prawdziwym przegrywem. Robię studia i pracuje po godzinach żeby wyrobić na czynsz a i tak zarabiam więcej. Skończ z tym spierdalankiem na Polskę, bo przyczyna leży w lenistwie i nieudolnosci.

implying they will listen to me, where i live nobody know what crypto is, they will think it's a scam

no fajnie tam macie w tej warszawce oskar

kurwa, skoro twierdzisz, że problem leży w lokalizacji to wyjedź.

Chyba, że się boisz, bo tak naprawdę czujesz, że problem jest w tobie i tym zjebanym nastawieniu.

krasava, keep up the good work
In such countries a job is nothing but slavery. You have to be smart and stop whining. Don't work if you get pennies, search for other options (smart) or shut up and just work your way up (hard).
It's true that in this shitholes connections are important, such is life. You can't trust anyone here anyway.

Don't give up man.
I started with 50bucks in august and now my portfolio is 2k worth. Take your time, read and learn to trade and profit of hype.

this is why i bought crypto, know any good pnd group sir?

You earn 400$? I think ppl in McDonald's earn more than that in Poland. This is absolutely lowest salary you can get in here. Get some real job/career before making this kind of posts.

Yea, i am from Poland

it's ok bro i'm american and poor so I feel you. worst part is I completely understand the technology behind a very specific coin when it will moon within the next year. sucks ass. Couldn't even throw $100+ in.

I don’t have much invested either but you’re being way too pessimistic about this. Invest with you have,multiply it,take it out and keep doing this. After 3-4 waves,you should be set.

Vodka

yeah, i know good coins too, but only have $70 which i made on zcl

Przeczytaj ksiazke 'Najbogatszy czlowiek w Babilonie' i zacznij stosowac metdoy zawarte w ksiazce. Zacznij oszczedzac na czym sie da i wtedy zacznij inwestowac.

W crypto mozesz zaczac od $100 i piac sie w gore. Bez kapitalu nic nie zrobisz.

1. Income
2. Savings
3. Investmens
4. Simplicity

Jak mozesz to jezdzij do pracy rowerem(zaoszczedzisz na paliwie). Nie plac za telefon wiecej niz potrzebujesz - wybierz najtansza taryfe. Mozliwosci sa ale trzeba kurwa chciec.

Chlopaki pisali wczesniej - wez sie do roboty i przestan sie nad soba uzalac. Glowa do gory i jazda.

bump
oszczędzam jak sie tylko da

Nigger you got lucky last year. Your type of gainz won't come for a while. It takes 5k or more to make big gainz now. OP is right.

just double your money overnight at world.youcollect.co

what is this