Popeyes vs kfc vs church's, pick one

Popeyes vs kfc vs church's, pick one.

I choose popeyes just for this lovely concoction.

>classic image.jpg

>classic phoneless neet that doesn't leave home

Popeye's I guess, haven't had Church's though. What's it like?

>classicfaggot.jpg

Exponentially more niggerly.

>leaves house
>still posts on Veeky Forums

Publix > Popeyes > Bojangles > KFC > Walmart

>classic nogchow

Not him, but I spend probably 1/3 of my shift hiding in the back room and shitposting on my phone.

>not killing time at work on the chan

Oh wait you never leave your house, carry on

a lot more greasy. never hard fried.
popeyes is gud tho

kfc kind of sucks.

Just lurk other threads if you insist on procrastinating at work. You obviously don't have anything worthwhile to contribute, and you're not winning any internet points by starting lame poll threads about fast food chains.

Bojangles

>he doesn't add up replies to points with his friends

Ishygddt

Popeyes is best. Publix is second. Everything else sucks.

We do this too.

>1 point per reply
>every 100 replies gets bonus 10 points
>winner is rewarded with fast food meal of choice every week

You guys should try it!

here, Popeyes used to be best but have been skimpy on the meat and overfried here lately.

Popeyes, no contest.

Popeyes all day

1. Raising Canes
2. Bojangles
3. Golden Chick
4. Popeyes
5. Krispy Krunchy
6. Zaxby's
7. KFC
8. Church's

Zaxby's used to be in the top 3, but they started using frozen tendies and quality went downhill fast.

Every time I've gone to the popeyes near me, it feels undercooked. That or somehow the less than 5 minute drive home is fast enough to turn it lukewarm.

I need to find a different one in town.

While I like Cane's, I don't like how I'm forced to order extra crispy or the styrofoam container will turn it soggy before I get home.

Church's is pretty decent quality for the price. Nice big, juicy strips. Popeye's skimps big time on the size of their chicken strips AND it's much more expensive than a strip combo from Church's.
KFC is disgusting. I don't know how it's always the shit quality food that gets archetype status for that particular food. Like Hostess brand snacks for wrapped sweets. Shit's awful.

>skimp

Shit, so it isn't just me.

>Every time I've gone to the popeyes near me, it feels undercooked.
Order inside. Ask for them to overcook it a bit cause you like it that way. Also, if you order something unusual that they don't have sitting around ready, like a boneless breast, they will sometimes undercook it when you're in a drivethru like that.

The issue with ranking is that it's not all about the chicken alone (though it should be)...
So for instance, I think Publix makes outstanding chicken, but, biscuits? No. Gonna have to say that Bojangles has buttery ones, and Churches has some kind of honey butter one that is amazing as well as fried okra, whereas Popeyes has the best "hot" friend chicken of the group, you get that option of dirty rice that is alright.

KFC gives me the shits, something terribly wrong with their food, not sure what it is, but I can count on 100% success rate of food poisoning or at least a stomach quease for a few hours. I do know KFC pressure cooks the fried chicken, which increases speed, but drives the oil under the skin, into the meat and right down to the bone, so though it will be well done always, it makes white meat pretty dark, and there's no outlet for steam to get under skin and escape (why pan frying is better than deep frying see Alton ep), and no browning of escaped chicken juices either or that toastier coating.

Anyway, I'm going to vote for the Sunday special at the Cracker Barrel, where you get two giant plump buttermilk marinated chicken breasts with 3 sides, biscuits, cornbread, and all that, for like $7. Planned leftovers for lunch the next day. Amazing!

Best tenders dipping sauce is Popeyes grainy creole honey mustard.

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

popeye's. kfc sucks and church's is overpriced for the kind/amount of food you get

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Zaxby's is still top tier

Everything from Church's is terrible. Except for the biscuits. The biscuits are the best out of the three.

Pope Yes.

Popeye's, obviously. Neither of the others even come close.

Publix hot lamp fried chicken is better than zaxbys.

Zaxby's is utterly shit tier.

The Zaxby's near me has gone down in quality by a lot. Breading falls off the tenders, the wings sometimes come with barely any sauce at all, and even when they do, they aren't that hot.

At least they haven't fucked up the toast.

I'll give Zaxby's the fries, still got kick ass fries.