It's a "he fell for the bull trap" episode

>It's a "he fell for the bull trap" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/7BaK60XQ-BITCOIN-5-000-20-000-Trade-Opportunities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sold at 8.5k and I'm not even mad.

See you guys at 4k

It's not going that low. But it is going lower to test support again. I'm not on pc but I'd link the best pic if I was. We should be testing 6k again within a few days.

-bearfag

You hope

Weekly charts even say this. If closing fails to pierce 10k this week and fails to go above 10k the next week, expect a blood bath in the coming months. It was clear this was a bull trap from the very beginning.

nono we bull now
i will double my lunchmoney

t. panic sold

BWAHAHAHAHHA OH NO NO NO

loops?

Tard TA op lmao

>stealing Loops chart

wew lad

Too much positive news about crypo and supports too strong for it to decline so heavily. Tether up for the weekend dip by all means but this run is far from over.

>you can only post original things which you have created on Veeky Forums

Fuck off fag.

LOL fag. I gained 120% making a long in this bulltrap. Liquidated my trade at 10k. Eat shit nigger.

>brainlets who dont realize this chart was originally drawn in December
>OP has since livened it up and screenshot it to show that it has followed the predicted pattern exactly the last two months

BTC hits 12000, you short it

Doesn't even need to go that far. 10-11k is the resistance point. If it fails to pierce this week's closing and fails to go up next week, it's going to be a bloodbath for BTC.

>0.0648 btc return
BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Same ol story with fucking bulls.

>Muh muh you shorted at 6k

Lol ANYONE who shorts shorted waaay way above 6k.

Btw brainlets, look at longs closing and shorts opening. Its gonna be bloodbath in few days time. Nice liquidity came in market and now get ready for justing.

>BTC down 1%
>muh shorts

Every single time.

unless you have over a thousand BTC
you could probably sell it in a few days without issue

can you link what your looking at

Fixed it for ya

enjoy fomoing back at 15k :--D

Where does this 4k meme come from? 6k would make sense because that's where BTC found support last time, if it keeps dropping below 6k then there's no telling how low it will actually go.
It could bounce at 5k, 4k, 3k etc...

>coping that hard for having sold at 6k
kys noob

You'll see my friend... you will see..

[spoiler]Screencap this ;)[/spoiler]

this

This drop was the biggest bear trap in history

newcoiner detected

look at me I have a degree in "drawing charts in paint" science

The chart was drawn in december and has been 100% correct so far.

Even down trend non post

Start ~13k

Why non intentionally

Leave at 8.5k????

Proof?

you have the original chart somewhere maybe?
or a hint to the tradingview genius?

Sure, until next one.

Here you go

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

jesus christ, could you stop with this bullshit pretending to be an old saianjin ninjamaster oder something?
i read your old chats in the XXXXXchatbox so i know your perfectly capable of speaking english in a nonspychotic way
maybe the retards here you seek to follow your cult (or whatever) like it, but its really annoying desu

this

thx user

Oh for fuck's sake, really? I wanted to wait two more years but I'm getting out if that's true.

Initate BEAR-18

It went from 8k to 10.2k very fast and then only corrected to 9.8k... that's an extremely bullish signal.

more like

ITS GOING TO GO DOWN TO $1000

DEFNIITELY GUYS OK IM NOT GOING TOBUY UNTIL ITS $1000 EACH
AND THEN I MIGHT NOT EVEN BUY LOL BTC IS GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN AND NOT EVER GOING UP AGAIN

All you need to know

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/7BaK60XQ-BITCOIN-5-000-20-000-Trade-Opportunities/

5 trillion*

some retard draws lines out of his ass and couple of them are true (which they aren't even he missed BTC dip by over 2k) and somehow this one idiot's word is "if that's true".

jesus christ please get the fuck out of crypto you are going to lose your money sooner or later

it comes from the post with six 6 digits where in the thread anons were trying to predict what will be the future price of btc until q1 of 2019. The post with these repeating digits said "4k". Lurk moar.

>this chart was originally drawn in December
If it really was, that guy must be smarter than 95% of twitter & youtube "gurus" who failed to predict the crash at all, which is remarkable. Can you show the thread on warosu, though?

I dont care how he speaks as long as he's helping us make money.

I am retard hear me Shhh!

t. Increasingly nervous shorter

(You) better prepare your anus. Have you ever seen that pic of a weight-lifter's prolapsed rectum?

We're not slowing down nigger.