What's the difference between American and Canadian food?

What's the difference between American and Canadian food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canadians use more ketchup.

In America they would call it "Chinese food"

Canadian food is slightly more expensive.

I don't know about food but wtf is up with Americans and Tea.

In Canada it's called Iced tea but there it's called Tea. WTF do you guys call hot tea? Also wtf is sweet tea and how is it different from iced tea?

I used to work catering and the Americans used to get confused as hell at the coffee and tea stations. They were getting angry because the Tea was hot.

Maybe the Yankies are doing it wrong. Down here in the south iced tea is iced tea, and hot tea is tea. Sweet tea is understood to mean iced tea that has been sweetened.

I've always heard people call it iced tea. Sweet tea is iced tea with a shitload of sugar in it.

>In Canada it's called Iced tea but there it's called Tea

Where are you coming up with this bullshit? "Tea" always means hot tea in America, "iced tea" means fucking iced tea, and "sweet tea" is a Southern thing where they add a shit ton of simple syrup to iced tea to make it ridiculously sweet.

In the South, iced tea is standard. So if they just say "tea" it means iced tea. In most circles that also implies sweet tea. At a restaurant or something like that, you would specify sweet or unsweet tea. Tea here is looked at like a nice cool drink on a lazy summer day akin to lemonade.

Canadian food apologises.

Canadian food is better because they have the high ground.

Poutine, that's basically it

Canadian food is exactly the same processed garbage, but with slightly different brands so that Canadian politicians can pose for photo ops with DEFINITELY NOT AMERICAN (but still reassuringly cheap and crappy) food.

bacon is a different cut of meat in the two countries.

It's basically video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE

What is American bacon in Canada called?

canadians eat weird shit like ketchup chips and drink clam juice

I'm not sure but I am guessing it's called american bacon.

Streaky bacon is the default bacon in both countries.
"Canadian bacon" is called Back bacon in the Commonwealth, Canada included.

They call Mac and cheese Kraft Dinner for some reason.

nobody cared who i was until i stuck a benis in the baco

Thank you, finally someone blurts out the hard truth.