Tuna salad sandwich meal, a classic American sandwich

Tuna salad sandwich meal, a classic American sandwich

Are you a fan?

Looks good dude
What did you think of yesterday's ep?

>tomato in there
>maybe other greenery too
fuck man, lay off the mayo and you are leaps and bounds ahead of other tuna sandwich-fags. you usually have awful taste but this is p good 8/10

sage for my elitist fag tastes

That picture gave me a panic attack.

Weird but funny.
Sweep sweep sweep sweep!

What would you use if not mayo?

I usually just drain the can and dump the fish on toast with spinach, tomato, and yucateco green hot sauce.

I would use mayo, just less of it.

every single Friday every year

only if tuna salad is homemade

>What would you use if not mayo?
I've heard that people use yogurt, sounds gross as shit....also transform that robot

maybe chicken salad. I don't think I have partaken of tuna salad. :P

excuse me sir, why do you have a doll?

Fine.

Why not?

Bitchin' wheels cuh

Adding a slice of tomato doesn't make something a salad you fat americunt.

We know. It's called a "Tuna salad sandwhich" because it contains tuna salad. In case you didn't know, Tuna salad is a mayonaise-based cold salad containing canned tuna and various chopped vegetables. The tomato is just an extra and has nothing to do with that.

You know there are other salads beyond the bowl of leafy greens, right?

tuna salad is gross, chicken salad can be pretty good

also you forgot to add lettuce.

>meat "salads"
>fish "salads"
>legume "salads"

These are not salads, they are entire meals on their own. And they're disgusting 90% of the time.

You're a culinary dunce who doesn't understand the proper definitions of words.

You're an overweight american that cannot comprehend a simple sarcastic statement and has expanded the meaning of the word "salad" to include high-calorie meals he daily consumes.

>yucateco green

Muh nigga

You're a racist

>What would you use if not mayo?
If you buy tuna packed in olive oil you do not need mayo at all.

You don't know what a salad is, nor what sarcasm is.

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
No you weren't. And the definition of salad has nothing to do with calories, like I said, culinary dunce.

Not really. Not all americans call "salad" a jar of mayonnaise and tuna with a couple lettuce leaves.

I'm glad to know you don't have to pretend.

Also, from the Marriam-Webster dictionary:

Salad: a mixture of raw green vegetables (such as different types of lettuce) usually combined with other raw vegetables

More modern definitions were added to satisfy the obesity trends, but salad is a mixture of vegetables.

In the UK they call it "tuna mayonnaise", but in the US it's tuna salad. Same goes for any mayo preparation like chicken or egg salad. Just a difference in terminology.

sal·ad
ˈsaləd/Submit
noun
a cold dish of various mixtures of raw or cooked vegetables, usually seasoned with oil, vinegar, or other dressing and sometimes accompanied by meat, fish, or other ingredients.
"a green salad"
a mixture containing a specified ingredient served with a dressing.
"a red pepper filled with tuna salad"
a vegetable suitable for eating raw.

>Hurr I'm the only one who can google

Hey autismo, this is egg salad

Yup, I use mustard or horsey sauce instead of regular mayo, and i spike it with capers, relish, and some pickled red onion.
Use any bread you like but the bread must ALWAYS be toasted for any proper shitr on a shingle type sammy(tuna, chicken salad, chipped beef, etc)

used to be, but i can't stand chunk light tuna anymore. if it were made with albacore, maybe, but i'd prefer salmon. even canned salmon.

SWEEP
W......E
E.......E
E.......W
PEEWS

Mint, is that you?

Mint who?

fuck off

fuck off

I'm similar. I used to be able to enjoy store bought tuna...

And then one day a friend of mine gave me a couple jars of home canned Albacore his dad caught. It tasted so much better than any canned you can buy that it's ridiculous. Ruined canned tuna for me forever.

Just report him.

What kind of autistic person is triggered by tuna fish