You're forgetting Deutsche Link

should be reichs link

Link's logo is ingenious.

youtu.be/O8IavGgtQMA

most aesthetic link

For the love of God someone post Apple LINK I had been requesting that shit

NICE BOBS

The only one that truly matters

I always wondered, are these posts ironic? Or are there nazi fans here?

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favourite TV show Dr. Phil.

the latter

Veeky Forums is a baord of diversity

>still hasnt lurked /pol/

So when they post its kind of like your derpy uncle talking politics at the family gathering and everybody just tunes him out while they watch the football game?

it means you've never questioned what the powers that be told you

i got em alll.

I am still trying to figure out what the fuck is chainlink? Can anyone tell me or how to make profit off of chainlink?

i should one day clean my israel pride token.

gas yourself kike

just lurked /pol/ for the first time, saw this gem, crying laughing right now

So do you just go and collect these images and plug em in your chainlink account?

Ain't got shit to do, taking requests.

Brilliant, thanks for the share user.

i made you a link

Well considering bitcoin was created by a nazi sympathizer and most of the users of bitcoin the last few years were white supremacists, Im sure theres more than a few.

Link 1000 eoy cap this

Back when the money belly had just begun sprouting

Matrix Chain (MAN) fork

>he bought the Apple iLink
>he couldnt afford the iLink Pro in space grey
stay poor

Mobius pajeets trying to undermine the legitimacy of ChainLink while simultaneously dividing the community and thus breaking the hype momentum resulting in a delayed price singularity.

fuck off pinko faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

What you didnt know is that Sergey indeed isnt getting the ballroom.. he is getting the cheteau. A grand palace with a throne room to match his rotund figure, there will be thousands upon thousands of chairs for an audience hungry to hear master Sergeys words. Rory will swoop in while the roaring crowds chant for their king to appear, leaving big macs on the throne to tempt sergey into a faster response. Shortly after, loud and thunderous footsteps like tjose of a gods begin to draw closer as one radiantly cosmic end of sergeys gut breaches the room. Slowly but surely sergeys form begins to take shape, like the titanic crossing the atlantic. Sergey will spot the big mac, and promptly sit on it, absorbing it with his hyperevolved skin that allows direct big mac absorbance to the digestive system. Sergey looks up, sweat dripping from his face after the long and dangerous trek from the makeup room to the throne room. He utters but a single word, "smart contracts". The entire room faints as their souls are torn from their bodies in a glorious light. Sergey transcends mortality and his gargantuan soul leaves for his big cube in the sky.

I would be stoked if somebody would deliver the Turtle Coin fork.

>perfection

I see what you did there kek

new OC link

Someone post the req link

Kek

I can't express how jealous I am of you guys. I wish I had the artistic talent to make these, I love them for some reason. I wish I could at least be good at one thing, everyone seems to have one good thing they're good at but I have nothing.

IT'S RAINING FORKS

Just do something even if you suck at it. I know it sounds like the usual dumb "jus b urself, breh" gibberish but I'm not smart enough to give you any better advice. Now someone drop the wizard fork, pl0x [spoiler]I'm serious[/spoiler].

Good job, m8. Saved.

>open photokek
>load pics
>rotate perspective 30°
>paint job in back and borders
>done

They feel collectible for some reason, wakes up my pokemon instinct.

But obviously you are pretty good in self-pity :/

damn user
damn

this one of the finest ones, whoever made this recently, great job with the gradients and shit, looks sick

i'm the dude who made deutsch link and i'm armenian, what does that tell you?

If I was you wouldn't be mocking me

no one can work with that shit. where are the code lines? and why didn't you add a clear background.

This one is premium.

can someone please make:

>XLM
>Metaverse
>XMR
>Nano
>Garlicoin

You have no idea where you are do you

Please be bait, otherwise fuck off.