I work in a diner, and I'm running out of ideas for new dinner specials...

I work in a diner, and I'm running out of ideas for new dinner specials. I've done shit like baked bacon and brisket mac and cheese, shoyu chicken, lamb spinach and feta raviolis, all sorts of different types of burgers. We serve breakfast all day, so breakfast for dinner is kind of out of the question. Any ideas are appreciated though.

I have no idea what is in the pic.

>I have no idea what is in the pic.

That appears to be a turd.

Oh. You sure?

Gourmet Hot Pockets

Bake pizza fillings in a crossaint roll

It's a boudin sausage you absolute, fucking retard.
Why are you here?

Repeat the ones that sell the best

indian food

bangers and mash
salt and pepper squid
nig balls
chicken pot pies
clam chowder

ABT
Not a dinner special, but a huge seller for apps.
And really, if it's a diner, you could order them pre-made and get away with it maybe. Kinda sounds like the diner isn't quite greasy spoon, though.
Also, Scotch Egg for app.

Anyway, chicken fried steak done right is my favorite favorite forever. Forever.

Smash some chicken breasts and stuff them with good ham and cheese, like cordon bleu or chicken kiev. Or your personal take. A bit of labor sink maybe.

Fish. If you're already doing fish & chips, change up the fish for a special. Rock fish is about the same price as cod where I am and ppl like the name drop. Halibut is too expensive, but that's your call. You get the idea.

Can't think of anything else right now,

Pimento cheese and jalapeƱo jelly with Ritz crackers
Cheap tacos
Wings with "eccentric" flavors (aka just use fish sauce, garlic, and honey
Fried anything
Hot sandwiches
Tempura battered anything (seriously)

DESIGNATED

It's boudin.

Also, if you're legit, what is your location? Land locked? Sea side? I don't mind pitching ideas. I'm kinda doing it myself right now.

Land locked, In montana. Tourist season is here, so I want to up my game a bit.

For the fast food shitposting.

Wild game seems like a go to then. Venison burgers, buffalo burgers. Pan fried oysters are usually a hit, and possibly avialable.
Spend $500 on a Weber Smokey Mountain unit and smoke some shit.
If not, cook some pork ribs and do asian style ribs (fried). That's actually what I'm about to do.

You mean a calzone?

Tortas? If you order a beg can of refried beans and some pickled jalapenos all you need is a little fresh cilantro and avocado and you could do torta sandwiches as a special. Fillings can be bacon, ham, sliced hot dogs, chicken cutlets, fried egg, fresh white cheese (if you want to get crazy)... You get the idea. Mix it up with a different combo whenever you run the special. It's a big, weighty sandwich so you can charge $6+ for it, but the ingredients are pretty cheap, and you already have half of them on hand.

i love this wrap idea:
>White flour wrap
>chicken tenders cut up (or grilled idgaf)
>provolone cheese
>chopped up celery
>blue cheese on side
hot press that wrap and pour the blue cheese on the wrap or what I like is having them in my wrap even if it does get a bit warm

its fuckin god-tier and don't and I mean DONT put fuckin lettuce in it (inb4 amerifat) its just unnecessary

Watch a few episodes of Epic Meal Time

Deep fried ravioli

>it's like a pizza roll but great