I have an idea for an ERC20 token.. How do I get it off the ground...

I have an idea for an ERC20 token.. How do I get it off the ground? It's an idea that would have mass normie appeal and also appeal to law enforcement.

I'm not a programmer though I can code in web languages and python. So I can do the website but where do I find a team of coders who can help me pull it off and won't scam everyone?

Depends, what's the idea and how much are you willing to pay?

>”I am an idea guy”

So you have nothing

Also this

How much money do you have to hire developers? They'll cost about $100,000 a year each. If you don't have the money then either learn to do it yourself, save up, or give up.

I'm assuming you left because your feelings got hurt, so I'll leave this here.
standard crypto devs will charge ~$5,000 USD to make an ERC20 token. (That's using as much open source code as possible.)
to have it made completely from scratch with private code. You're looking at ~$25,000 USD.
t. guy who codes shitcoins for a living.

Hey, you should make an AMA

stop watching gibi

I assume you won't be giving me advice to get into your territory, but I'll try anyway. Where do I even go to to try and monetize my solidity skills?

You do web dev but can't be arsed to learn Solidity? Fuck yourself OP

OP, if you have a small budget you can contract a guy on Fiver for like 900-1500 bucks to make a whole ICO for you.
I will make an ICO crowdfunding in a few months related to tech industry, i already have a working project that are going to be a success.
Of course 1k USD is a lot for me because i am Brazilian, but i am saving money to make it real.
Just never ever give up, we can build better worlds.

Best regards: Brazilian Peter Weyland.

Are you retarded dung dung?

No.
a lot of people like sites such as Freelancer.com
I personally just find idea guys (like OP) on random websites and let them pay me.

Btw OP, some guy once told me about his great idea for an app, that you simply put your smartphone against your chest and it examines your heart rate and other body functions. Great thing. I asked him how it's gonna work.

"The fuck should I know?"

You see, both the guy and you OP are brainlets. An idea by itself is nothing. It's the execution that counts.

I'm a Solidity developer, I'll do it for you for about ~$3,500 USD. Or the equivalent in crypto.

Hit me up If you're interested.

[email protected]

>I can do the website
Start there. Build a professional looking website, start writing your whitepaper, write a proposal to send to prospective developers. Take a small bank loan to pay a dev team and launch ICO.

You are a deliberal cancerfag, kys for the well being of our society

Thank you, I will at first.

t. someone that pitched a TOTALLY NEW AWESOME IDEA on some video game company's forum and got butthurt when no one cared

And what was it?

>Freelancer.com
Looking at pajeets from literally India and their bottom of the barrel offers really discourages me though...

Guess I'll try other option
I'll make you an ERC20 (or even ERC223 if you wanna be a special snowflake) token for 3k$ or crypto equivalent, or even a heapload of your monopoly tokens if the idea is solid. Specify if your meme token has any special functionality.

Hey. I have and idea how to improve your idea. Wanna do ideas together so we can make money on those programming monkeys together?

> law enforcemet
Stopped there