You have 1 week left until coinbase officially announces nano on their exchange

You have 1 week left until coinbase officially announces nano on their exchange

Normies always go for the cheaper option. That's why LTC pumped so hard when crypto gained traction

Crypto is gaining traction once again and nano will be pumped to unseen heights on coinbase.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source?

his fucking ass crack

I want to believe...

bullshit, this coin is dead and under a massive lawsuit in ITALY

reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/

I heard they were moving their offices to Mumbai?

Can confirm am employee of coinbase check their API source java.html coding exe. on the start page .

>issues with several exchanges
>millions stolen
>"Yeah, let's add Nano" t. Coinbase CEO

Stop your wet dreams.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

An exchange being sued for not handling money responsibly is not the same as the coin being sued. This is like claiming Bernie Madoff caused fiat to go to jail. The currency doesn’t have control over how people use it.

This might explain why Coinbase has been randomly double-spending customer's bank accounts. Raiblocks confirmed!

There haven’t been any double spendings of nano but still
KEK

Keep being deluded fag
There are hundreds if not thousands other projects that do what Nani does and more. Nani is finished. No one needs this drama.

ITS NANO YOU DUMB FUCK

Do you want to crash coinbase too?

There aren’t any other working coins on block-lattice structures. If a better one comes along, I’ll be interested. Ideally, I want one with a stronger node incentive. Regardless, claiming that a currency is being sued because some fucking retard coded his exchange terribly is just asinine.

Top Kek. There aren’t any others because the tech is fundamentally broken

legit kys deluded bagholder

Coinbase won't even be around in a week.

Neo (fka raiblocks) "there will always be something"

Do you have any evidence of it being broken? So far only major issues have been on exchange side and working exchanges like kucoin and binance also work fine with the coin. It’s easy to test peer-to-peer.

The exchange is sueing the dev team and vice versa you STUPID FAGGOT

The nano tech isnt broken you dumb fucking pajeet. Learn facts before before spreading lies, you must be a liberal

The exchange isn’t suing the dev team.

The dev team told bitgrail was safe. They will be sued too.

Bullshit. No double spending ever existed. Only double withdrawals.

The dev team said that Bitgrail was an exchange where people could buy it, anyone who leaves any crypto on an exchange in large volume post-gox deserves to lose it. People can decide to sue whoever they want but there’s no real case to be made against the devs for the exchange fuck-up.

>tfw bought at $28 and told my brother/friend to do the same
Hope they didn't listen

You all idiots
>7000 tx/s
>Feeless
>Instant

It's the future

We will not buy ur bags Panjeet

i'm with you OP

nano is hilarious, here's the rules for it:

> price is down

FUD BIGRAIL REEEEEEEEEEEE COIN IS DEAD REEEEEEEEEEE BITCOIN SO MUCH BETTER REEEEEEEEE

> price is up

INSTANT FEELESS TRANSACTIONS TO THE MOOOON

ya'll some short sighted cucks... i'll try to get ya'll in range with my telescope from the andromeda galaxy

Veeky Forums has the collective iq of a fucking cumbucket

That's Veeky Forums for you. Shilling coins that already has gained a lot of traction past couple of days. I remember when IOTA had a huge bull run. Nothing but IOTA posts, then when the news got old people start calling it a scam. The odd one out would be LINK though, that coin is being shilled 24/7 and still has a low Mcap.

>bittrex issues
>cryptopia issues
>bitgrail issues
>mercatox issues
>kucoin issues
>binance issues
>"it's the exchange not the coin" ™

Soooooo, what issues are there now exactly on KC and Binance?

I told you all that the XRB paid fudders were going to switch to paid shillers yesterday
Let me guess, now you're chasing the pump anons?

So isn't litecoin the most viable currency to be adopted by the masses right now?

why should I buy nano?

Nano will win long term unless they really fuck up the marketing and adoption. Litecoin will probably have better gains short term.

Nano doesn't give away money for free to the miners every block