Open a bottle of this

>open a bottle of this
>that god awful smell

Such is the life of an unemployed alky, what is your Veeky Forums related rock bottom?

im 18. just stole a bottle of jack daniels honey from my fat step dad. its way too sweet. half the bottle is gone how much more should i drink pls tell me ck

Enough to numb the beating that should follow

All of it.. too late to hide that it's stolen.

When I was running low on money I used to spend a whole week eating nothing but Maruchan Instant noodles. One time I got laughed at by a dirty hippy with dreadlocks while I was paying for it. I knew then I needed to stop it.

$20 left. Pay day in 8 days. Hopefully i dont go hungry. This is almost a new low.

what you want to do is piss in it until it's full then put it back. the urine will match the color enough so it doesn't look watered down, but it won't mess up the flavor. jack and piss is a pretty nice combo. i'd say there's only a 1/10 your step pa notices the piss.

Half the bottle gone? Time to stop user.

ims still goin. i was thinmkin earlier it looked like pee. l;istening to to lust for life now. its such a good album/, i know theres typos but i dont care enough to fix them. i think i will try to do the whole thing. i dont really drink a lot but i just got dumped

My ex and I used to finish one of these off in two days or less.

I'm better now though.

proof btw. i hate him so much is there anything edgy else i can do. i already spate on his car and put soap on his tooth berush

Give him a surprise blowjob when he's sleeping. That'll show em

i dont think i want to do that. his 5 year old daughter has a crush on me and he hates it so thats pretty funny. i would really apppreciate good ways to fuck with him. anyone pls give me some thi ngs to do. ill do anything and provide proof. this could be fun.

Tip the bottle down the sink and drink some water. You'll feel better tomorrow.

nikolai vodka and a gallon of cheap iced tea to get me thru the weekend

stop discouraging me user

never done a full bottle before. you guys have no clue how hot she was. i may post pictures of her in maid outfit if drunk enough. tell me some cooking stories ck pls. i need company

Take a dump in his shoe

she shit on her exes driveway. she literally shit on someones driveway. and she was a complete weeb. i think i fucked up. and i cant shit in his shoe. theres no way to explaii n that.

what the hell have I got to lose? my Veeky Forums rock bottom would have to be the fact that I have not eaten, nor held anything in my stomach for the past 2 months. everyday at work is a struggle, because I can faint if I stand for more than 20 minutes. every weekend is a struggle, because I'm either popping mdma, drinking, or both. I lose weight faster than I can keep track, and I have little weight left to lose, and I've successfully hit the bottom.

Hopefully you never do a full bottle again user... its a really stupid thing to do user. Please stop user.

You haven't hit rock bottom until you're stealing your family's items to buy heroin

now im listening to staion to sstation. any good music recs? i know im on ck but i dont feel like making any threads on mu or anything/

im gettun spiiinny i dont think i can drink more; ui dpladm guitar adn that was fun. goodntnight ck. i love you.

This is my go to drink. 4 tall cans and I'm feeling better.

What is malt liquor like anyway?
I imagine it is like beer without hops.

and when their family turns their backs on them, there is always their landlords' possessions in their rented flat to rip off, vacuum cleaners to pawn, copper cabling to rip from the walls and a boiler to sell for scrap metal.

come on guys, we know junkies are just thieving bastards at heart, we need to give them credit for their creativity in being arseholes.

To me it just tastes like cheap bitter beer, pissy, urine flavored swill like other cheap beer

However what makes it different from other average cheap beers is that you will get drunker quicker while drinking it and without having to chug anything, so it starts off awful but you ease into it....you get buzzed quicker so you care about the taste faster, when I drink something like High Life I often find myself having to painfully chug a few at some point when I realize I gotta catch up

Sherry

$12 for 2 litres
It's 18% alcohol
So that's like 1 litre of 36% (like a slightly weak whiskey)

1 litre of 36% will do the job on you.

samefag here
This is in Australia btw

I once bought ten cans of the battery acid cider the homeless guys around here drink. £1 a can and I was already leathered after 5 but I drank them all in a sitting then felt like my digestive system was melting. Not doing that again.

Why the fuck do broke-ass people who waste time with garbage beer pretend to be alcoholics?

If you were really an "alky" you would be more concerned with dollar/ounces of alcohol and would be drinking the cheapest 80 proof you could find.

Buck for buck wines the best value here simply because everything else is taxed the fuck out of reach.

You tried Korean Soju? That shit will fuck u up and its pretty good at 17-19% for 375ml bottles = $6-8

Should add too, maybe im not so alco bcoz id rather a non-sweet liquor. Wine, Port, Sherry is disgusting imo.

You don't know how to drink then, or are not as broke as you think/don't know what being broke is

If you're an alky, you want to make a night of getting drunk...if you drink a some 40s of Steel, you will be drunk by the end of the night

If you buy hard liquor, you will be very drunk very quickly and sober just as quickly, once again out of booze with no ritual to keep doing since you're now out of cash and alcohol

>If you were really an "alky" you would be more concerned with dollar/ounces of alcohol

You would think that. But there are other factors:

For example, if I'm already half-drunk and I need more booze then I have to decide: do I take the minor risk and get something from the closest convenience store? Or do I risk the longer trip to get a better price at the liquor store?

There's also the annoying problem of when various stores are open. Liquor store is open limited hours, but convenience stores are 24-7. If I need to buy booze at 7 AM then I can hit the gas station, whereas at 10 AM the liquor store becomes an option.

Um, an entire 1.25L handle of cheap vodka is cheaper than the Steel Reserve it would take to get me drunk for the entire night so that goes right out the window.

I'll give you that one, I've always just lived near a liquor store.

>Um, an entire 1.25L handle of cheap vodka is cheaper than the Steel Reserve it would take to get me drunk for the entire night so that goes right out the window.

I get three steels for 6 bucks, that's about a pint of hard liquor which will be gone much faster and if spread out through mixing really not much more drunk if not less

Korean soju소주 is $1 in korea and $4 in a bar 18% 355ml. Strong stuff. But i dont bother with it in Australia because of taxes. It tastes like crap and costs $11 to $20 here for the same thing.

Ugh, Taaka.
That shit is poison.
I know, I know all alcohol is poison.
But that shit is poison-est.

Cheap vodka is still $40+ a litre in Australia.

i drank a 12 pack of this that had been heated in the oven during college as a pledge

cry more you fucking pussy.

Three 40s for six bucks? Color me corrected, that's not bad at all.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK, even the exchange rate makes that bad. Don't get a monkey on your back in the outback I guess.

It is bad. If your drinking spirits your definately not poor.

Wine is the cheap stuff. $10 for 5 litres of 12% acidic battery acid tasting wine.... but spirits too expensive.

Fuck the 5 year old.

The MD 20/20 is my least favorite, it turns my stomach when I smell it.
For beer, the 8% Icehouse, while not as fucking awful as the 8% Steel Reserve, Hurricane, Natty Daddy or Olde English 800, is still kinda bad.
I'd rather spend a tiny bit more and get like two 5.9%'s than one 8%

Why would you drink this and not just cheap whisky/vodka mixed with things that taste good?

Suck his dick

Why do you hate your fat step dad with such a passion user?

Nigger, 3 forties of steel is equivalent to nearly one 750 bottle of liquor. Unless your drinking the low gravity steel.

I drink 2 40ozs of steel reserve a night, have been for almost 8 years now. serious. I dont even taste it anymore honestly goes down like water. and for 2.10 with tax its a bargain.

God, you are absolutely pathetic.

Taste like cheap beer, corn, and rubbing alcohol

It literally taste like just fuck my shit up, senpai

I like Steel Reserve. I get it for a buck nineteen per tall boy at DeMoulas, but can't find the forty anywhere. Any anons in southern NH know where to find the forty of glorious Steel Reserve?

>pledge

>calling someone else a pussy

You sound like a winner, frat boy. I emphasise boy

Admiral Nelson. It's ~$15 for a 1.75 liter bottle where I am and it's almost as good as Captain.

My used to be best friend still drinks that shit every day at least a pint a day

Be careful playing with molly user, she's cool and all but she turns into a real cunt if you're seeing her every other day for two months. It'll fuck up your brain chemistry bad enough that you'll need at least a year to pull yourself together, others and myself have gone through it and it's harrowing, some are still recovering. Be safe yo

Personal rock bottom is buying an $8 handle of 75 South whiskey. That shit is vile, couldn't do it without chase. Staple right now is the $10 handle of Trader Joe's Vodka of the Gods, and if I have company, some $15 Black Velvet Canadian Whisky, but money is tight now so it's a rare treat.

Fuck I just bought this

Think ill take a flight to Hawaii just so i can report to the other ausfags just how great Steel Reserve actually is.

Smoke weed instead

every week, on saturday, i get two burritos from taco bell, a pint of whiskey, and a pack of cigarettes.

sunday through friday, i am a strict vegan and drink nothing but seltzer water (usually lime flavored) and black coffee.

this is a reward system ive created that keeps me from killing myself because my brain wants to live for saturday for all the feel good chemicals.

im deeply mentally ill i think but idk

Vodka and coke is my rock bottom. Doesn't really taste of anything other than the coke.
And when you're going full cheapskate on the lot, shit's cheap.

But, generally, if I can't afford booze I like, I go sober. I'm not an addict to anything except sweet and sour sauce.

drinking mouthwash after the liquor store has closed.