Ghost chilli.
Beef
Literally anything containing protein.

kill yourself you fucking faggot

chicago style pizza

Kale

Everything I don't like

this pretty much

Hold on people. We've been giving OP examples of what each of us views as meme food, but what if OP just wanted a definition of meme food?

a adjective used to shitpost.

A meme food is a food that appears a disproportionate amount in a particular time period, a food trend, if you will. The food is often included not by virtue of its own qualities, but simply because it is the "in" thing at the time.

synonym: anything reddit likes

legitimately, the proper way to describe a "meme food" is something that is heavily trend based, appearing in many amateur chef's recipes and all over popculture, it's often an ingredient or sauce used inappropriately just because it's appearance warrants either prestige or "flavor", often in complete ignorance of whether or not it would fit with a dish, the origins of meme foods fit into mostly 2 categories, something universally "flavorful", or a very popular hipster health food. this also eventually extends into even fast food and junk food, where it hits peak meme. this by no metric means the food is "bad", just overused. some examples of "meme foods" are
>sriracha
>bacon
>truffle oil
>avocado
>chipotle
>kale
>quinoa
>cold pressed juice
tell me if I missed any

Food which people eat and talk about for its meme value. Bacon, pie and Nutella are good examples. Most stuff that Epic Meal Time overuse. Anything that women wear printed on their clothing.

I'd steer clear of calling food a meme simply because it's popular, familiar or easily accessible.

The darkholme slave special.

Oatmeal.

>avocado

are you out of your mind?

Bassically everything americans eat. Look it up.

>meme hamburguers
>meme fake cheese
>meme bacon
>meme fries omg i love fries i dress fries printed pants
>meme sauce aka BBQ aka americans literally cant eat meat without pouring it in sugar

You forgot nutella.

>he likes the avocado meme

Are you studying for your doctorate in memeology?

>avocado is a meme
only if you were born yesterday

bacon
chocolate
avocado
sriracha
gluten free
organic

same guy ill add/agree with

kale
ghost pepper
quinoa
truffle oil

acai berry was for a while but i guess everyone forgot about it

Those tiny ass mandarin oranges

Even Wikipedia says that avocado is a meme food.

avocado is good but its a me me food

Food people pretend to like, such as:

Sushi

Etc.

oh boy memes

Anything user's trailer trash parents didn't expose him to as a child is considered a meme food.

Fucking Poutine
Maple flavored shit

I live in Canada so I'm sick of this shit, pulled pork is goat though

salted caramel

Bourbon flavored x
Saw Ben & Jerrys come out with new icecream & Arbys. Few seasons ago it was pretzel bun.