Super conference has started

>super conference has started
>no one has seen sergey
>his social media is silent

There was a thread with a picture of him checking in.

He was just asking for the way to the nearest McDonalds

Why doesn't sergey have 'chainlink' any where on his linkedin despite having all of his other small pursuits proudly displayed? why does he only parade 'smartcontract .com' at conferences and barely mentions, if at all, chainlink? why does he distance himself so far from chainlink and his investors?

that wasnt him
you can easily tell where Sergey has been cause of the trail of Big Mac boxes

That would actually be a good outcome. This is a shit conference and Sergey is many tiers above the other speakers.

You know who else made a super conference?
BEEEEEEEEKOOOOOONEEEEEECCCCCCCCC

who cares, mobius is going superstellar overdrive in march

isn't John McAfee speaking?

You're corroborating what I said.

His talk isn't until Sunday, he may not even be there yet.

Checked and good points from both of you.

Guys you wont Believe me, guess who i saw at McDonalds? Thats right, Sergey. I asked him for a autograph and gave him a pen and a paper. He then wrote down something on it and gave it to me, i was really nervous so i Said thanks and Walked away. Then i read on the paper: 1000$EOY

he should be there
the days he's not speaking can be used for networking

>Sergey's so stupid he doesn't even know America writes it like $1000
it's over, sell everything

Yee this can't be an accident what to h*ck is going on?

>1000$EOY

Chainlink is so good people come to it, not the opposite

guys this is good for chainlink. it’s good sergey has a filler slot on sunday afternoon right after lunch. it’s good he hasn’t been seen in months. 1000$ eoy

LINK is a scam used by Sergey to fund other projects, he abandoned before SIBOS already

It's right there on his smartcontracts website

im glad you think so and aren't just a blind cultist.
i just asked this question in the slack and am awaiting a response.

im holding 70k of these fuckers and not selling before mainnet(if we ever see it come to fruition) but im real skeptical about this. it has the most seemingly solid fundamentals but some major red flags. a lot of people on here are hopeful it's the next ETH, but hope wont be enough unfortunately.

kek
Honestly, not sure about the other speakers, before Link I didn't know shit about Sergey and he had been working on this stuff for a while already.

either way, the more time there, the more time to talk to people

Linky trips

Why does Sergey’s Facebook say he is moving to Mumbai?

i get dubs whenever i post about link though, spooky.

one thing i've considered is that because sergey's american, he doesnt want to have to be under the scrutiny of the SEC

Nah, being too long in conferences is a waste. Especially if you're someone who people will come to talk to and not the other way around. He's probably working on some other shit before the conference.

t. not even a stinky linky, but a scientisfag

hostile acquisition by mobius

Stop shilling it here. You're wasting your time, Veeky Forumsraelis don't have money.

It will moon when they PR it in China. No rush. Relax.

Just bought into ChainLink, am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

o-ok ;_;

From what I've heard, the crane that hoists him out of his aquarium malfunctioned. If you still don't know that he lives in a aquarium, read below the intel another user got from chainlinks newly hired marketing director:

I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

If you have iron hands, you will

Sergey is about to announce the actual Shadow Fork into BigMacLink
you wont make it

It doesn't matter

Thanks just sold 100k

wait till mainnet release user. its all just throwing darts in the air until they can get mainnet up and and running. then we'll know if it's the real deal.

I literally don't have the time for researching into that kind of thing. I'm trusting Veeky Forums on this one and holding until at least EOY.

Sources are telling me sergey asked for sunday to get that 7777777 spot

Last chance to exit your bags before Sir Gay exits on you.

Share it please. I need to see the manatee himself

Smartcontract.com IS the chainlink project.

so when we getting a stream to this shit?

he's getting ready for the singularity
48 hours left.

bitcoin superconference is a shit-tier conference for normans. the fucking shiteater shitafee is speaking there and the conference is waving him around and using him as its face for fucks sake. SXSW in march is where it's at and where all the entrepreneurs and businessmen will be

there will not be a stream, it's a private event

>FOMOing during conference hype
You'll sell after the next dump

I know this is a long shot, but are there any whales in this thread who'd be willing to unload a large amount OTC? I'd like to buy in, but the low volume would kill me. We could use a reputable escrow service of your choice, and I'll pay the fees.

Preferably +500k ChainLink tokens. Upper limit not decided yet.

If anyone's up for it and can provide proof that they have the tokens they claim to sell, I'll shoot you my e-mail.

>this level of delusion
Sergey doesn't give a shit about LINK

Investment Banker here tasked with monitoring Veeky Forums threads on chainlink.
Just want to let you know that LINK wont be pumped until Veeky Forums gives up on it.
Lets play the waiting game

just posting in advance
congrats on this, seriously

Checked

>I literally don't have the time for researching into that kind of thing. I'm trusting Veeky Forums on this one

I personally think LINK is a good long term investment, but that is a horrible way to get investment information holy crap

saved

>just wait till mainnet release
>and buy in at the top with the rest of the normies

If that's your plan, no fucking wonder you're FUDing so much.

my sides

fuckwit ive been holding 70k since ico

im saying wait until mainnet until you even think about selling. we wont know the nature of the beast until then