Does it worry you that bitcoin exactly follows the Bear Sterns chart?

Does it worry you that bitcoin exactly follows the Bear Sterns chart?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@eranshir/bitcoin-as-the-first-anti-fragile-economical-entity-b52bc600ec91
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitcoin is not bear sterns, markets do not only go up.

Do you even realize that in order to plummet to the very floor like in that chart it requires absolutely disastrous news, a major security breach in bitcoin itself? Even though I don't believe in 100k EOY meme, these drop-to-zero predictions are fucking retarded and devoid of understanding.

no

If Bitconnect didn't drop to $0, I don't think Bitcoin ever will, even if the project gets totally destroyed.

Well then I guess you better double down on the next dip.

Are there literally people who think because a chart looks like another chart then it's likely to follow the other chart?

Because that's absolutely retarded.

Confido retracement

You're on biz, so...

>it went up
>then it went down
>just like bear

guys hold me I'm scared

Where can I get a bear stearns co.inc ???

medium.com/@eranshir/bitcoin-as-the-first-anti-fragile-economical-entity-b52bc600ec91

Here's something you single digit IQ retards should read before you post a chart of Enron, Lehmann Brothers or Bear Stearns and compare it to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin anti-fragile? Laughing my ass off. It sold hard when bonds and stocks got hit.
It's not a hedge on anything.

The last security breach in bitcoin was in 2010 and it has withstood the best, most sophisticated hacking attacks since then.. Do your research before shit talking, you can't even present a valid argument because you don't know what you're talking about

This, and the two have literally nothing in common.

It's literally the same. Both are massive hype stories with underlying assets that are worth exactly zero.

Bitcoin doesnt have carlos tho.

I remember you faggot. always posting BTC fud.

I see that you don't understand how crypto works or its utility in the world.

>Bitcoin worth exactly 0.
>Implying there isn't someone who will always pay at least 0.00001 cents for a bitcoin.

And pretty weak FUD. Nocoiners can't FUD properly, they're only good as a laughing stock.

True. You got me there.

it does, I literally unironically am shitting my trousers as I am writing this sentence.
Pic related, it is literally me.

Who the hell bought this piece of shit for $30 right at the end there. They must really hate money.

When a Carlos is needed, a Carlos will appear.