youtube.com/watch?v=jduVN643Prc
archive.is/kRLn4
youtube.com/watch?v=F_LGPA4DT1U
yuki.la/biz/4406345
yuki.la/biz/7414667
github.com/luke-jr/bips/blob/bip-blksize/bip-blksize.mediawiki
youtu.be/64E8FzUd0no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't need to post reasons. Everyone with half a brain already knows it sucks

Fuck off back to /r/bitcoin pleb

His felon thing is bs. Look into it he was selling fertilizer or something online and got busted for it even tho walmart sells it online no problem.

Litecoin started as a simple copy and doge is a joke.

... The more im replying to your reasons the more im realizing its sarcasm...

Doge opened up crypto to the mainstream, it unironically contributed more to crypto than bcash ever will

BCH wasn't forked by him. And he only sat in prison for selling firecrackers, so not a big deal.

He is just an annoying proponent.

Just few days ago.

With that volume % it can't be pump and dump. 70% on single exchange is normal. Every legit coin has volume like that.

nice false flag thread

samefag

Korea has boner for this coin, no idea why they in to this shit.

>muh Bcash
>muh ver

>It was created by Roger Ver
No. A coalition of miners and the devs of Bitcoin ABC/Unlimited are behind it.
Roger stayed neutral right after the fork as he was still respecting the S2X agreement which Core broken soon after. Only after Core turned their back on 2MB blocks did he rightfully start shilling BCH.

>It is owned by the banks.
Surely you mean Blockstream? pic related.

>It stole the trademark brand
BIG blocks are the original roadmap by satoshi himself.

>If you want to use btc to buy coffee you could use Visa instead
We dont want to use Mastercard for coffee though, since they own blockstream :)

>It's a pump and dump
No. Its bitcoin.

Respecting corporations agreement ? in bitcoin ? are you retarded ? Bitcoin is about no trust. Fuck corporation agreements.

Can we get the US gov to stop bcash? Its fraudulently using the name bitcoin.

>what is segwit

DEEEEEUUUUREGHHHH fuck off newfags

They agreed to S2X so miners would signal for segwit, then they implemented segwit and refused to implement the 2MB part. Thats why all big BTC-businesses hate core.

They fucked everybody over and are now salty about BCH existing.

>why it’s traash.
>1. Roger Ver.
Enough said.

this.

>It was created by Roger Ver who is a felon and we can’t trust him
It was actually created by Satoshi Nakamoto, Roger Ver had nothing to do with its creation
>2-It is owned by the banks.
Incorrect. It is owned by everybody with multiple distributed development teams calling the shots. Blockstream is owned by the banks.
>3-Its supporters use Litecoin or Dogecoin, there's no need in a new coin
Its not a new coin it's Bitcoin and it's supporters have no need to use any other coin.
>4-It stole the trademark brand
Blockstream stole the brand by maliciously forking Segwit the chain destroying non-feature into Bitcoin legacy.
>5-If you want to use btc to buy coffee you could use Visa instead
Or you could use Bitcoin P2P C4$H (BCH)
>6-It's a pump and dump
Not according to its market performance, eventually any disbelievers will run out of coins to suppress the momentum and it's flippening time.

Don't say I did not warn you.

Fin.

Can someone please explain why some people give a middle finger like that, with their other fingers halfway up? It's bothered me for years. It's so uncomfortable and unnatural. Do they literally have different finger physiology or what?

explain how that is even possible.

bitcoin private is the real bitcoin, satoshis vision included

now get out you deluded bcashie

>explain how that is even possible.
The bigblockers were bamboozled by core.
They agreed to first launch segwit and 2mb blocks 1 months after. So then Bitcoin core simply pretended to agree and got the miners to allow segwit to happen (they could have prevented it).
But then right after Segwit was activated, Bitcoin corre announced they dont care about the agreement and will not Do the 2MB part of the deal.

Do you have a source for that?

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Segwit_support

Dude seriously ? noone from developers agreed on 2x part (even some business) . Only garzik went to fork it and it was big shameful fuckup. Its not like with bcash simple changes in bitcoin core. You have to develop and test QUALITY code.

Bigger blocks = more centralized.

All you need to know.

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m3s

--

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

--

youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs

youtu.be/sbD0kiTddEs

youtube.com/watch?v=c4TjfaLgzj4

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

youtube.com/watch?v=jduVN643Prc

obligatory Veeky Forums reading material:

archive.is/kRLn4

you know you retarded when you corellate memmory size size to decentralized blockchain block size.

Paid pro bch count-shill

this

youtube.com/watch?v=F_LGPA4DT1U

DELET THIS

Miners selling. Plus azns seem to love the lower priced shitcoins.

bcashers logic explained in one picture.

>It was created by Roger Ver who is a felon and we can’t trust him
Nice ad hominem you've got there, user. Also, BCH doesn't rotate around him. BCH =/= Roger Ver.

>It is owned by the banks
No proof = bullshit. I can also throw shits like "BTC is now owned by Wall St" without concrete proof.

>Its supporters use Litecoin or Dogecoin, there's no need in a new coin
There's always room for competition and innovation in capitalism. Without competition, players in the market will have no incentive to develop and innovate.

>It stole the trademark brand
That's a biased, subjective statement.

>If you want to use btc to buy coffee you could use Visa instead
What's the point of decentralization and cryptocurrencies, then? Brainlet.

>It's a pump and dump
Again, a biased and subjective statement. It doesn't even affect the qualities that Bitcoin Cash has.

I'm not a Vercuck. I hold zero BCH. I only want to counter this faggot's "arguments" about Bitcoin Cash. Corecucks really are the boomers of crypto. Kys.

Congratulations you are idiot

nobody cares bout the outdated Buttcoin anymore and the debate is getting tiresome. Time to move on to Bcash and get the future rolling

The Enemy wants to change the whitepaper. Why? Because they absolutely HATE Bitcoin and hate what it's supposed to be.

>BCH sats == BTC sats
hurrr

> "Bitcoin is the currency of the Internet. A distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars, bitcoins are issued and managed without the need for any central authority whatsoever. There is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin. As such, it is more resistant to wild inflation and corrupt banks. With Bitcoin, you can be your own bank."

THAT is what Bitcoin is! Exactly that.

And that description does NOT describe BTC anymore. BTC (since Blockstream took control of it) is going in the opposite direction of that description. Blockstream is turning it into the opposite it of what it's supposed to be.

And in fact, Blockstream paid shills are now even trying to change people's "perception" or "idea" of what Bitcoin is supposed to be. They want people to now think "Bitcoin was not meant to be a currency" and that it's only supposed to be an investment and a store of value for very rich people, and nothing else.

So they come here and write shit like "it's not a currency" and make fake threads like these:

yuki.la/biz/4406345
yuki.la/biz/7414667

As BCH grows larger the cheap shots and one liners will fade away. The vocal ones who bark when they feel they are part of a larger pack will go quiet. For their sake I hope they keep some of their BCH - be the smartest thing they did.

Shortly after Blockstream came active on the scene, every single anti-bitcoin troll on /r/bitcoin disappeared. In the years before that, there were a large number of anti-bitcoin trolls. Up until last year, you could go down to the bottom of pretty much any thread in /r/bitcoin and see many of the usual trolls who were heavily downvoted for saying things like "bitcoin is shit" and "you guys and your tulips" etc. But then suddenly they all disappeared. Instead, a new type of people appeared - people who said they were fully in support of bitcoin, but they just so happened to support every single thing Blockstream and its employees said and did. They had the exact same tone as the anti-Bitcoin trolls who had disappeared. Their way of talking to people was aggressive, they'd call people names, they had a relatively poor understanding of how bitcoin fundamentally worked.

you're right hahahahahaha
get rekt bcash faggot

I once heard the argument that "Bitcoin Cash is like someone making a fake burger stand in front of the Burger King shop and claiming to be Burger King."

THE REALITY is this:

Bitcoin Core / Blockstream is the one who got into Burger King as new management, and faced with the ever growing demand for burgers; they decided to NOT increase the number of burgers being made, due to having only 1 kitchen, and they tell customers ordering burgers to get a salad instead, because its better for them... but they will have to wait for it...

Bitcoin Cash is the new restaurant across the road with all the workers from Burger King who left BK so they can continue making the same classic burgers people want, AND they increase the number of kitchens so they can make more burgers faster to keep up with the demand. Customers get the same classic full-sized burgers and quickly.

Meanwhile, the legacy "Burger King" shop with the new management, there people stand waiting in long lines to get their burgers AND as they finally get them, a janitor eats a huge chunk of the burger before the customer gets to hold it in his hands. People will eventually get tired of all that crap and switch to the other shop across the street.

>Core

it's called bitcoin

>No. Its bitcoin.

it's called bcash

BCH fees will never be higher than BTC fees. Deal with it, low effort shill.

See this thread? BCH oldcoiners are posting actual information and arguments. BTC shills have none of those and are destined to be eternally salty before EOY

copy pasta from paid shill

redpill: Blockstream receives their funding from AXA Strategic Ventures (owned by Henri de Castries). And from Digital Currency Group - a venture capital firm whose board director is Glenn Hutchins of the Fed Reserve Bank. MasterCard also invested in DCG.

>fertilizer
uh, right. spend some more time reading those court cases, my dude

> The absolute state of Blockstream employees.

How so? They already were. If you argue BCH = BTC, then BCH fees have already been higher than BTC.

>DEBATE ME BTC SHILL
nah, everyone whos not a butthurt shill knows bcash is trash, you're the one trying to prove your shitcoin, we dont care.

>Luke Jr proposes a BIP to increase the block size to 31MB
>Bcashers either don't understand or outright lie about an OPTIONAL part of his proposal about 300kb blocks, which would have happened only if the bip was activated BEFORE 2017, rather than the proposed 2024 date.

Yeah, pretty typical of the cashies it seems.

github.com/luke-jr/bips/blob/bip-blksize/bip-blksize.mediawiki

Here's my thing - even if this is true, isn't it better to inflate bitcoin into the hands of these rich folk and then sell it all off for BCH once it starts hitting ATHs?

Is this the best you can do. Fucking LMAO BCH will never have horrendous fees.
You cant argue on that point. Move on to saying bcash or calling Ver a criminal, maybe it will work this time

Whew

Published yesterday, latest on Dr Craig Wright

youtu.be/64E8FzUd0no

>fake satoshi
>fake satoshi
>fake
>satoshi

hahahaha

wow you found us. You wraped your tinfoil hat good today. Not gonna lie we are busted

don't forget r/buttcoin to get the latest on the failing buttcoin

the best part about bitcoin cash is getting to watch all the corecucks get triggered over it

must be hard for them trying to sound smug without presenting valid points

1st of all, half of those in the search image are shilling bcash you dumbass.

2nd, refute what I fucking said you lying sack of bcash shit.

Why so triggered?

Bcore shills are so salty

Because that meme is an outright lie and I actually believed it at first lol...
That seems to be a regular thing with you bcashers.
The more I check up on what you say, the more and more lies I find.

I listened to Jimmy Song go after Ver and I was a core guy before but I really changed my mind after. What the fuck is the point of off chain scaling, that's worse then using paypal because you don't get protection.

Full disclosure I don't own any BCH and have a lot of BTC but I am losing faith. Both seem dumb and I am going to jump ship to EOS this year I think. Tons of utility and you can send it on chain just like BTC.

LukeJR holding retarded views is not the best battle to pick, buddy.

read the fucking bip you dumbass.

Read the fucking pic in you dumbass.

>muh Satoshi vision, but the whitepaper

whitepaper ~10 old, but let's stick to it because 10 years in tech doesn't mean it's outdated as fuck

are bcash fags aware of the fact that if no additional layers were added to the invention called internet they weren't shitposting on Veeky Forums right now?

stay in the past and circlejerk each other to Roger vers picture, the last one who cums have to eat it up

Bad analogy, In fact niggers like you were ranting about how TCP/IP was outdated gen1 and wouldnt scale in the early 90s.

We are still using TCP/IP, corecuck.

>what is http?

you must be bchash supporter

hmm what has more information about this -
>a BIP by luke jr fully explaining how he wants to scale bitcoin including the code to do it
vs
>a quick tweet by luke jr limited to 140 characters on a complicated subject

No matter how you look at it, that meme you posted about 300kb is literally an outright lie. Show the quote from that.

A protocol working on top of TCP/IP. Like the payment channels which will exist on BCH.

how about you start DYOR?

Just think this is still the beginning phase of the BCash Triumph over the Segwit forked Buttcoin

a quick tweet in which he stats he wants to stay with 1mb for about until 2028

you meant lightning network, right?

No not LN. LN cant route, didnt you know?

When ETH rakes the top spot Bcash will begin the fall to 1 sat and rhe cancer of crypto cashies (aka fucking asshole douchenizzles) will kill themselves. i'll clap for that.

You cash kids amaze me.
He posts a BIP with the literal actual fucking code to implement it, but you interpret a tweet however the fuck you want to fit to your narrative.

This vs a fucking tweet

Bcash. Lol.