It's going back down, right? We'll see $6k again... Right? Right? Right

It's going back down, right? We'll see $6k again... Right? Right? Right.
*inhales*

It will never go lower than $9-10k for the rest of your lifetime, user.

that prediction is missing a 0
$60k is coming soon

If you have to ask user...

look at previous charts. After the the bounce you see a slow decline bleedout that lasts months. it then goes mostly sideways for the rest of the year and suddenly goes full bull market mode before December.

These wojak post are getting annoying already. GTFO of crypto and get a job if your patience is 0, faggot.

If you're so sure of this fact then why don't you short it and make a lot of money user?

you didn't understand what he meant you retard pepe poster

But it is going down right now, It'll be under 10k within the hour. I can't be arsed analysing some dumb wojak-post in fine detail

well sorry then

Yep, just wait for the weekend dip

>But it is going down right now
What chart are you looking at my man?

Lel.
>shorting btc
>being poor
Enjoy your poverty user

I'm not going to short bitcoin because I'm not an idiot, I'm saying that if OP is so sure that it's gonna go down then he should put some money on it to prove how sure he is

were going straight to 50k OP

You must be new around here then. People fud just to fud. General thoughts: if /biz says buy, sell. And vice versa

there is still a possibility for this to happen

This isn't an argument

God, I'm going to be posting every five minutes when we see below 10K, yo laugh at all the corecucks

Pretty sure few of us give two fucks about btc. It affects the shitcoin market though until we get better fiat options