I debated all day whether I should share this photo or not. But, fuck it

I debated all day whether I should share this photo or not. But, fuck it.

I'm in Dallas and, apparently, I'm staying at the same Motel as Sergey. I saw him entering the Hot Tub with a mystery man (possibly Rory) while I was walking to my car to grab some Lunch.

Enormous if genuine

sergey took all our money and became obese in the last 3 months?~?!?!?!?!

That's an impressive money belly. You can tell he's been working hard on it.

thanks just sold 100k

what is sergey doing there?

Real if big

Lunch at 9am.. Nice try

gianormous if valid

Fuck. It's real then. This coincides with the info an other user got from chainlinks new marketing director:

I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

It was yesterday. Check the date of photo.

He NEEDS to be in the water because his acquired weight puts to much strain on the knees

This chainlink shit is pretty funny, never owned any LINK though

Thanks for the laughs, biz :-)

Who is this meme? What is 'link'?

Chainlink is network that reads JSON files and sends the data to smart contracts. (That's called an "oracle".)
Useful, but not a good investment since the idea can easily be copied and 66% of the tokens available are not in circulation.

Also, although they claim that it solves the "oracle problem" (The oracle problem being that oracles are centralized, not decentralized.), it doesn't, since the data being fed through the ChainLink network still comes from a centralized API feeding data to ChainLink through a JSON file.

For some reason link holders think this gives it a future valuation of at least $100,000,000,000, which is absolutely delusional.

Of above average relative stature if ensured

Chainlink is network that reads JSON files and sends the data to smart contracts. (That's called an "oracle".)
Useful, but not a good investment since the idea can easily be copied and 66% of the tokens available are not in circulation.

Also, although they claim that it solves the "oracle problem" (The oracle problem being that oracles are centralized, not decentralized.), it doesn't, since the data being fed through the ChainLink network still comes from a centralized API feeding data to ChainLink through a JSON file.

For some reason link holders think this gives it a future valuation of at least $100,000,000,000, which is absolutely delusional.

Oracles are going to be included in the next Ethereum update. Cap this. Game over linkies.

is that a rl wojack looking up to him?

Goys, Sergey cancelled his talk!

Right now he's holed up in the bathroom of the McDonalds across the street from the Superconference. I knocked on the stall and asked if he was okay but all he said was the Big Mac contract wasn't reaching consensus.

I don't know what he was talking about but I think it had something to do with Mobius.

cross blockchain communciation
company a hyperledger->company b erc20
even an integrated ethereum oracle wouldn't kill the need for link.

MOBI.. real deal

if this is a recent photo
it means the tattoos were fake
what a fucking poser
I cannot believe it
I'm literally shaking
He was my role model
I literally started bulking because of him

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Interesting. I've heard of a company called Smartcontract.com led by a man of ambitious girth trying to achieve the same thing. But they won't use a token, the CEO said they're "beyond tokenization".

Clearly a shop. Why is his face so much clearer than the rest of the blurry-ass pic? 2/10

5th time he.s posted this weak shit.

big if true

AHAHAHAHAHA

STAPH FUDDING!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahhhhhhhhhhh