Sup Veeky Forums, I got a bunch of Ritz crackers that are about to expire in a couple of days...

Sup Veeky Forums, I got a bunch of Ritz crackers that are about to expire in a couple of days. What should I make with them?

Just throw them away, they're garbage to begin with.

worst cracker. might as well just eat a stick of fucking butter instead.

Mock Apple Pie

The recipe is on every box!

yes because eating those crackers is just like eating a stick of fucking butter.

i like tuna salad on ritz

They're tasty with tuna, but you're right. One of the first 3 ingredients is

>high fructose corn syrup(TM)

I know they're not necessarily good for you, I just don't want them to go to waste. It's not like I'm going to eat them all at once tbqhwyfam

Drop them all off at the post office. The sent address being some random P.O. Box. The to address being your next door neighbor.

smash em up and use hem like breadcrumbs? on chicken or cassarole

not healthy things ritz

Yeah, that's what I'd use them for. Breadcrumbs.

Make duck food

Give to homeless man

>give a homeless man expired crackers
>he sues you
>takes your house
>eats the remaining expired crackers
>can sue you again

>he thinks crackers expire
They go stale, sure. The best by dates are guesses at best, and shit is so well preserved nowadays that it won't be totally inedible unless the individual bags have been opened and left uneaten for several days.

I completely understand not wanting to waste food, but you really have to think about whether or not you want to eat garbage like that. I can understand eating something unhealthy if it's deeply pleasurable, but Ritz crackers aren't even that good - they're pretty much designed to be eaten mindlessly as a sweet/crunchy/salty vehicle for a salty/fatty topping. And they don't even have any role as part of an actual meal; they're meant to be eaten between meals as snacks.

They're really a perfect candidate for the List of Foods There Is No Reason to Eat, Ever.

I'm thinking of baking some mock apple pies with them and selling them at a bake sell/fundraiser here in my neighborhood

>bake shit
>sell shit
>its shit
>everyone thinks you are an asshole
>everyone thinks you can't cook
>never buy from you again

seems like a bad idea... i like the idea of feeding them to ducks the best.

crunch up some crackers into crumbs and coat some chicken to deep fry.

Make crab cakes. I saw crushed ritz crackers being used in a recipe for crab cakes. Pretty decent tasting, but I use panko crumbs instead desu.

Finally. Someone that's actually helpful.

>might as well just eat a stick of fucking butter instead.

is this just mental illness?

>feeding them to ducks
that sounds good

My grandma puts Ritz crackers on top of her homemade mac n cheese then bakes it

Smash em up. Use them instead of breadcrumbs to make tendies. Trust me.

I use them to make christmas treats for everyone (cause I'm a super cheap faggot)

Take a cracker salt side down, smear a good bit of creamy peanut butter on the top and then top with another cracker salt side up. Dip this in melted chocolate and then let cool at room temp, or quick chill in the fridge (but don't let them go too long or else the chocolate shell will condense moisture in the air and get rekt.

Basically what you have made is almost exactly like, but slightly better than a girl scout cookie tagalong...

Life changing - to say the least.

If a janky version of an already poor quality GS cookie could change your life.

Yo I'm the 100 bag of lays guy lets meet up and make something dank

THIS IS HABBENING

>hobo snack posters unite

This is a good idea

go on a penpals site and mail them to random japanese girls

U wot m80

They don't really expire, they just sorta get stale. Compensate for this by putting a moist topping on it and you should be fine.

breadcrumbs
mash them up
bake them for 10-20 minutes, keep them in a jar and use them on everything

did you get those from the HS vending machine or what

probably work or he works for a vending company

at my electronics job we have about 20 employees and two vending machines in the kitchen.

no one really uses it, except some fatties that get doritos and giant sweet bun things, so when the vendor guys come they toss all close to expired shit on the table for anyone to take
(except that one asshole that opened every package and dumped the contents into the garbage, fuck him)

that's my thought anyways, although 100 bags is sorta excessive

Nah there was an event at work and they just gave out bags of the left overs

mouth snow

>Ritz crackers that are about to expire in a couple of days
No, they are not. I promise you, they will be exactly the same the day, the week, hell, three months after that date. Just eat them whenever you want.