How can a salty walty think and RFID chip can connect to a blockchain with no API or internet connection

How can a salty walty think and RFID chip can connect to a blockchain with no API or internet connection...

How can a salty walty think they are more decentralised when only their chips can be used...

How can a salty walty think...

Other urls found in this thread:

kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897404
articlezip.com/waltoncoin-shenanigans/109
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Heheehehe walton doesn't need an API to communicate"
>Waltons seriously think this is a good thing
>Say we have no tech

Top fucking kek

Warning to real WTC investors, their RFID chips are mostly vaporware atm, Still deep in development. They will use industry standard RFIDs on launch because their hype RFID tech is vaporware.

Source: English tutoring one of their engineer's kids

>greatest chips in the world
>price #38 on coinmarketcap

DNV GL said they met with numerous block chains and VeChain met there needs.

MFW chips don't mean shit

Hi everyone,

I strongly suspect that Walton Chain (WTC) is a scam.

Of course, you’ll have to make up your own mind. Here are my reasons:

I have been unable to verify the credentials of the team and their link to the project, in particular, the “former VP of Samsung”. I suspect the people featured in the photographs and videos are actors.

The only news stories I can find relating to the project are either fake news or from sources that publish, literally, anything.

They are claiming to win awards that do not actually exist. The “Jinjiang Competition” > I cannot find any evidence of this. And, again, fake news kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897404 < seriously, does this look like they’ve won a major award? or does it look like a bunch of actors outside a leisure centre.

Where is GitHub / evidence of any work / contracts?

They control 70% of the tokens (not evidence of a scam per se ).

The website is appallingly bad for a team that claims it can deliver RFID on the blockchain.

The white paper is full of obvious mistakes articlezip.com/waltoncoin-shenanigans/109 < has the white paper and other documents disappeared from the website?

The domain registration details include a false address linked to several other scams.

Too many red flags for me.

I am sharing my thoughts because I don’t want to see good people lose money.

James

I shouldn't say this due to my NDA but I'm a WTC shill. I have 10 reddit accounts and post good things about WTC. I don't recommend anyone to buy it because you're all being played.

No Walton has best chips, we don't need API all blockchain in RFID we not need internet it is true

What..

Really makes ya think

Paid FUD Ratt infestation detected.

Paid Anti FUD Ratt infestation detected

this is making me scared. should i sell?
what is better than wtc for longterm hold?

Tron has better tech in their chips, they have the blockchain the dip, no API, no chips, just dip

companies will use hyperledger to build RFID blockchains on, they aren't going to let some chinks steal their IP lmao. this is a scam.

Is this FUD post is making you scared, you probably didn't dyor prior to investing. I'll continue to hold a larger WTC position than VEN and I plan to for a long time.

Explain how your "dyor" lead you to such a shitcoin with outright lies about how it's tech works that anyone with a brain can see are lies, RFID blockchain no API, no 4g, no WiFi hah.

Do you know how blockchains read/write data ?

Kek

Redpill me on supply chain coins. Vechain vs walton. Shill me one.

Which one has code already?
Which one has more funding?
Which one do I go all in?

>You can't tell because neither have completely open source code
>VeChain
>VeChain

Lol Waltonchain is literally the Tron of supply chain.

>W-we got no API
>T-this is a good thing
>RFID on lock NIGGUH

Deluded venginas are so scared of walton. Crypto Fu/Cream Crypto is a scammer you're welcome to him.

They will use CPChain. Christ do some damn research you bottom dweller

Copypasta.

Copypasta from last year lol

I own a large amount of WTC, honestly id say im the biggest fan of the coin....but i dont see it increasing in value for the next 5 years

ven chain . is wanna be walten coin

FUD elsewhere RAT