Coinfess

Coinfess.

I sucked dick for FUN/fun

still swallowing to this day

I gave free OMG bags. I hate money

Shorted at 8000, liquidation at 10300. I added to the short to avoid liquidation. This is all I have. I feel sick. I feel relief every time it goes down 10 USD and I feel like crying everytime I see a green dildo. I watch 1 minute charts. I don't sleep well.
Help.

I only have 1 ETH and 100 linkies

I posted nujack once, forgive me father

Dude cut your losses before you lose it all. Then buy upfiring and wait. Also stop margin trading you dolt

I sold bounty at like 20 cents before it mooned. Same with DBC. I had 10k+ of each

fuck

sold bags at 60% loss and bought into nano

seek professional help

you are addicted to gambling

I lurk this board for hours a day and I only have $2k in shitcoins. I have a high paying job that I neglect in order to giggle at pepes and nujacks :/ help.

2 years ago I sold all my bitcoin thinking it was over. Whenever it rose I always told myself it'll crash soon and it just kept going up and up and up. I've now just fomo'd back in at 8k after 2 fucking years. I could have been rich.

daytrade instead of browsing Veeky Forums

I can’t stop posting comments related to coins or dev teams moving their headquarters to Mumbai

part #2, I'm scared of taxes.

I bought xrp last week instead of zcl. Feel free to shoot me in the face.

At this moment cutting my losses would mean losing pretty much 95% of what I have. If it were to fall immediately after I cut my losses I would kill myself. Will kill myself if it crashes immediately after 10300.

I never had this problem before. That one wave around Feb 11 fucked me over.

... some can call me Dr. Fomo.

i invest with about 80% emotion and 20% brain and ever time i didn't listen to my brain i've lost opportunities to make money

I'm all in LINK

i bought bch at $2k

Are you this guy ???

sold everything at 8k, bought at 12K

mistakes were made

Yes I’ve done it like 20 times today

Imposter!

Guards, seize him!

I thought ethpyramid was going to die like all the rest and didn't get in early

Wasted 2k on this shitcoin

I'll dump the rest of my $40k of Tether into BTC now just so you hit the liq price a little bit sooner. Delusional bears whose only justitication for a continued decline are meme lines, are by far the worst posters on Veeky Forums.

>$10125 and rising

DONT NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I almost bought $500 of BTC at $0.05.

Please do. The bear trolling was cancer. If you can singlehandedly JUST one of them I would lose my shit

fell for the jnt meme. want to buy poa before it's on binance. only way is otc i guess but i'll probably get scammed kek

I do not know what bear / bull means

I came here just for shitposting but using of these words confuse me

Bear is an overly masculine homosexual man.
Bull is a nigger who fucks peoples wives.

Don't be a bear. Be a bull.

this is bear

I just told a friend she looks like a whore

I buy low and sell high...puff puff...

I held alts during the bear run from 9k-6k

Got just'd down to 16% of my ATH.

I put $1k (my biggest investment yet) I'm at the ATH, the biggest FOMO move I could make

I intend to make up my losses with buying the dip, so it can rise again but I got stuck in the bull trap at 12.5kBTC

was thinking about mining btc in 2010... but I was to lazy to read in the topic

also I bought several btc when the price was 50 $, only to buy weed for it

was thinking about investing in btc when it was 300 $, but I thought that I'm already too late

I sold at the absolute bottom one week ago and bought in back higher

man this feels good

I bought ANS durin the craze when it was 8 dollars and sold at 12 because I was scared . I still hate myself to this fucking day

Too chickenshit to go all in on LINK after getting justed in Nov.

This user is fucked

No I'm not, it was 10175 and now it's only 10097! It's going down!

I’ve held XLM since .04 and almost sold at .90, but decided to hold.

Why are you samefagging?

what is it? can't be worse than what I did

JUST

I held when I should have sold and bought back cheaper, I wasted months. People who jumped in weeks after me were able to buy in cheaper than me originally.

I believe Bitcoin will still go down to 2-5k levels. Please help me in my wavering faith.

>I spam a coin almost daily.
>Talk about it's great value.
>In reality, have no idea if it's valuable
>In reality, I'll be stuck holding until at least 2019.
>I put it all in this coin (90%).
>Still down 40% from ICO

Just fucking end it senpai.

Shorting and seeing the market moon hurts the same as buying and see your money go down.

Bogs please dump the market, i might even Fomo just before we dip...

sold FUN at 40% loss and bought NULS. Somewhat comfy now.

It was TRX. Im only down 800 cause i bought the dip

I bought Neo at $0.1 and sold at $10 because they said GAS would be a low cost fixed price.
If I'd held I would be making around 9.5 GAS a day.

Who cares. You're probably a porch monkey anyway. You would have pissed it all away

What coin? Fucking buttcoin?

i bought 1 BTC @ $500 years ago. Spent half of it on dumb online shit that accepted BTC. I eventually put the rest on a paper wallet and forgot about it

Only have .44 left, wanted to sell at $20k, but chickened out thinking it'll keep going higher.

I just HODLed through the whole market dip.
Didn't sell and rebuy to multiply my HODLings.

I bought the dip at 6k but sold at 8.6k and I can't bring myself to buy back now. I have an active short opened at 10.1k but shit keeps moving sideways.
I missed out on a lot of gains...

I joined another pump & dump group today

I had 2 btc at the january peak.
>Then i went down to 1.30 because i didnt want to sell
>Then i sold everything at 7800
>Bought 20k axp at ico
>Is now down 50% from ico
>Couldnt bring myself to fomo in at my shitcoins with the rest at 9300$ and hold 2/3 of the amount or less
>Put it all into Coinmetro
Now have 0.99btc.
I have no reason now to check my portfolio until coinmetro releases.

Feels freeing but bad at the same time. If XCM dumps i wasted everything

I got dubs does this mean anything?

Buy 0.2 BTC of ADST.
I am very certain that it will go at least 10x counting in satoshis over half a year to a year.
Hopefully you will make your 2 BTC back.

>1 from quads
>mfw

started last year and haven't read a whitepaper.