Some of my friends dips their fries in milkshakes. Are they the subhuman scum I think they are or am I the crazy one?

Some of my friends dips their fries in milkshakes. Are they the subhuman scum I think they are or am I the crazy one?

I don't care much for it personally, but it's fairly common.

It's a common thing

French fries go well with creamy, fatty, sweet things so it's probably alright.

I do it sometimes, it's relatively common. If you think it's gross, I don't blame you.

It's fat and starch coated with fat and sugar. They go together very well.

Fairly common

This is true, but you're on to something greater than your realize which I shall now reveal A milkshake is, of course, a dairy product, and what other dairy products go well with fries? Cheese, what else. And so, as fries go well with milkshakes, and cheese, I tell you all of the ambrosia that is cheesy fries dipped in a milkshake.

i'd say a stupid dick moreso than crazy

not due to their food choices but because you consider your "friends" to be subhuman based on their food choices

damn you're a shitty friend op

You should try it; delicious stuff, it's also varied with the different kinds of milkshakes there is; you can experiment. I'm surprised you're not talking about dipping your french-fries in ranch, I've received a ton of retarded complaints about that shit

If you haven't dipped your fries in a Wendy's frosty, you're a faggot

It's only really good if the fries are salty as shit

Personally I've never seen what's so great about it

They're definitely not your friends. You should denounce them the first chance you get and stop hanging out with them.

This.

I don't even usually eat the frosty that much, just dip. But it's like 99 cents and it's god tier.

It's delicious.

How have you missed 60 years of American pop culture

Americans disgust me

t. rest of the World

woah watch out this guy speaks for the wHOLE WORLD

Go hang yourself.

go back to eating your insects, pleb.

>go back to eating your insects, pleb.
>pleb
>enjoying dips in milkshake

common manlet vulgaris detected

>calls someone a pleb
>enjoys fries being dipped in a milkshake

Stop quoting half the thread shitlords. Say your words then move on, you impress no one.

I think I heard of dipping fries in milkshake from the television cartoon, "Rocket Power". They made it look delicious