Anyone else feeling the sweet sweet green dildo bliss?

anyone else feeling the sweet sweet green dildo bliss?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethpyramid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mine anus is so redy, my penis is long one feet big

Where do you get those graphs?

ethpyramid . io/stats.html

Been in since day one, can't say how exciting all of this is; the community, the memes and the divs make me happy to be alive

wallet getting fat

250 eth by tonight check em

id contains E P Y confirmed

Reroll

Rereroll for 300 eth

confirmed, helmets on

Yep......so many divs today!

ethpyramid in a nutshell

Ya, do you have any real arguments against this? Or are you those discord shills from PoWH trying desperately to save there ass?

i didn't mean it in a negative way

ethpyramid is basically a huge transfer of wealth

normies will end up paying to us - i love it

But your tone is all wrong...
It's the rising tide that rasies all boats, it isn't some burden we are unloading on someone else...its a contract between people betting on other people either buying or selling.
Guess the poo meme triggered me, but it's not shit we are dumping on them, it's fucking cash.

true for now, but it's still zero-sum and there WILL be a LOT of losers as well - normies.
We could shill this on other Veeky Forums boards as a way to get back at normies

Normies aint ever gonna invest in something so 'complex' with the word pyramid + WARNINGS on the site.

come back when you've invested in the real normie pyramid and reaping 1000x

Hows that shadowpyramid going for you, loser?

Enough greedy normans to go around

They'll notice when it works

>mfw you think i'm talking about a shitty shadow clone.

i'm not talking about a shitty gen 2 ponzi.

i'm talking about the gen 3 ones that are being developed right now, i'm 'playing' one on the test network and the VOLUME is easy to see, gonna blow EVERY ether pyramid (and even dApps) out the water.

this fag again

i'll enlighten you soon. gotta protect against clones, can't leak the revolutionary pyramid yet. but i guarantee by the end of march there'll be 100+ clones, it's so obvious once you know the key mechanic. normies will eat it up like doge.