Why can't I get a girl like this even though I have 500 ETH in my wallet? :*(

Why can't I get a girl like this even though I have 500 ETH in my wallet? :*(

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BlancNoir/
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope your'e over by 50 ETH. she only wants 450 ETH in her mans wallet

it's ok you can send me the extra

because you're a retard and / or you live in a country where prostitution is illegal
if it is illegal just find a gold digger, same shit
it it isnt illegal, just visit a high class brothel
problem solved retard

You're probably one of those guys who consider themselves a nice guy and pity themselves. Being nice is not what you think and confidence is key.

You have money now and don't have to wagecuck. Spend your time on self improvement.

blancnoir is a legitimate 10/10

BRAAAAAAPPPPPPP

because you dont leave your house you dunce

Having 500k and not enough confidence to get a girl. Fuck you asshole. A girl can never help with my money issues. I fell for the engineering degree meme and now I'm 130k in debt at 24 years old making 55k.

No money to get a new car or invest more in crypto

How the fuck does that just fall into your life? How does some lucky fucking asshole just meet a 10/10 creamy milk perfect ass hottie who just wants to get fucked in the ass all day in front of the cam?

How does that just fucking happen? WTF man

Because you're hideous

>just wants to get fucked in the ass all day in front of the cam?
this is her?

Maybe your just an ugly cunt

Because you do not deadlift or squat. Start deadlifting and squatting once a week.

Name has already been posted in the thread.

Should have done electrical engineering.

*BURRRRRRRRRRP*

>I fell for the engineering degree meme and now I'm 130k in debt at 24 years old making 55k.
At 24 you're still "entry level" so of course your wages are going to be low for that profession. Education is about growth potential.

Because to get a girl these days you need to qualify the next criteria:

>10/10 face
>at least 185cm height
>Athletic 10/10 body
>Active social life
>2000+ facebook friends
>At least 20 cm cock and as thick as her arm
>Own a big mansion or a castle
>Own an expensive car
>At least 100k per year income
>Have an IQ of 125+
>Aged 24 - 38
>Don't be bald

Personality:
>Be an alpha male and a beta male at the same time
>Be a narcissistic psychopath & a caring sympathetic husband at the same time

If you do not qualify to even a single one of these, she will think she can get better. Even if some of these form a paradox, you will not question any of these qualifications. She is an independent woman and she can decide herself!

>girl

Stop posting on Veeky Forums and go to the gym

>I will only settle for a 10/10 girl
>OMG WHY ARE THEY ALL SO HIGH STANDRADS?!?!?

>blancnoir
?

Browse Veeky Forums get inspired.
Diet; no supplements.
Exercise
Do jawline exercises (don't buy anything. You can tone it without buying any glorified ballgag).
Whenever you talk to a grill, always make it about her. Nothing but "you-statements" unless she asks you a personal question and, even then, be sure turn that question around to talk about her.

If you have the money AND can do all those things successfully go live the Patrick Bateman lifestyle you've always wanted to, humblebraging user

Hey buddy. Male standard is literally:

Physically:
>Don't be fat
>Aged 18 - 29
>IQ don't care

Personality:
>Don't be a slut
>Be caring
>Don't have bad values

Financially:
>Don't care

Now tell me, which one seems more resonable?

say it with me
>beta bux

Bro u probably are ugly af.. lack any sort of confidence... dress like shit... dont even lift... smell like garbage... and wear a fedora. With all that ETH you can change your approach...but you probably dont even approach bitches anyway.

sorry, but if you are less than 180cm you will never have sex

>jawline exercise

Difference between male and female standards is:

Males:
>Don't do irresponsible stuff after you're born

Females:
>Have all this shit

I can hook you up with a better quality girl.
100ETH + expenses.

Whats her name then?

>her

Uh huh... so you're saying that the 1.2 billion or so married men on this planet all live up to the standards you posted above?

>Male standard
1. Be cute
That's literally it

IQ has to be low fool. High is a turn off and less suspectible for manipulation
Aged 24-38 lmao, 32 is the finish line. Then its only roasties.

Otherwise pretty legit list

Don't tell me the standards in non-western countries is the same as western women. Because it's not.

There literally is no reason to get married as a man. You can PnD most women, (even some married women). There's no point to couple up if they give away the milk for free.

>32 is the finish line

Theres a problem with your IQ issue. If a guy is smart, he's still susceptible for sexual manipulation tactics. The smartest men in the world all crumble up if they're under the control of a woman.

Besides, if he's not smart, she can't show him off to her friends for her narcissistic supply.

You're correct about the age issue.

Because you're too scared of me to go after my gf

You must not be white enough, user. As a white man, a woman like that would love to have my babies. Unfortunately for her, she's not blonde or blue eyed.

what is this from?

the deadlift and squat meme... makes you look like a big ass powerlifter

>white woman
>wanting small white dick

>Whenever you talk to a grill, always make it about her
What the fuck? I'm talking about myself at least half the time. If the girl doesn't like it then she's not worth it.

If your OHP isn’t at least 1pl8 it doesn’t matter what your DL/Squat is. Girls don’t want deltlets.

Its from some tv interview about Bladerunner 2049

Fuck off nigger lover. Coal burners are scum of the earth

>tfw 90% of 10/10 irl are already taken by the time they're 16-18
feels decently bad man

>t. insecure white boi

>There literally is no reason to get married as a man
This is why nobody wants to marry your dumb ass. If there is "literally no reason to get married as a man" then 95% of the most successful men on the planet wouldn't be married, you stupid fuck. YOU aren't ready to marry because you're more of a vapid, shallow shit than you constantly and consistently claim women all are.

user don't be a pussy
It's all about persona
I can bang 9/10s all day with 500 in my bank account

>her

you can get a girl with that for 0.1 eth an hour, trust me

reddit.com/r/BlancNoir/

Sucks for you. I had all my college paid for and making 78k starting and I wasn't even top of my class. Have friends started at 90k.

entirely false, stop feeling sorry for yourself

ALL you have to do is present yourself as being of higher social value than her

which isn't super difficult because all these pretty chicks are broken af with major self-esteem issues

The more "empowered" women get, the less this works.

Good luck with that, user

Talk to a mirror if you want to talk about yourself. Nobody else gives a fuck.

Listen bois.

All you need to do to get pussy easy.
First: Forget about 10/10s. They are not meant for you.

9/10 - not meant for you.

8/10 - if you look really good you might get of these.

Now: 6&7 is where it is at.

The 7s are the best. They are trying to be like 8 9 10 but they can't thus they have developed other parts of themselves such as: Fucking like a queen , higher IQ , good conversation , funny , crazy (Don't EVER fuck crazy without a condom, don't trust crazy to not lie about taking the pill - fucking crazy is the best BUT DO NOT GET CRAZY PREGNANT OR YOUR LIFE IS OVER )

8 9 10 are instagram social media web 2.0 illusions. How many 8910 do you actually see in a month IRL? Not many. Especially if you don't hang out at the fancy clubs every weekend. Fuck 8910 unless you have at least 50% of the criteria in the green list above.

Now how to get the 7s with ease in next post.

>get rich
>pay for arranged marriage with a 16 year old virgin girl from a good family and with good genes
>sign a strong prenup that insures she is faithful and that she will lose everything if caught cheating
>make babies and shape her into a good mother

I'll date you for a year for 50 eth.
I'm not a grill tho but it's something right?

intelligence is correlated with good looks you mong

also pro tip:
women actually dig a moderate level of autism if it comes with dedication and passion. You can be really knowledgeable and enthusiastic about cum figurines and still get powsi
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

How to get the 7s.
Where to find them: Everywhere. Good looking above average women are everywhere.
They are not full of themselves and some actually have low confidence because they know they are good looking but they know they are not the 8910. Finding a self confident 7 is actually better because now you are entering wife material. But that's a different story.

How to get a 7:
Be self confident. Posture, the way you dress and look and smell is the first impression. Take care of these first.
Be funny -this is the best if you work or study with the 7.These are also the easiest 7s to fuck.
LISTEN to her.Talk less.
I know your generation doesn't like "cars" but no woman EVER liked being picked up at the train station or buss stop. Get a cool car. it doesn't have to be expensive. Something that shows character, i drove around an old shitty car but it was different and the bitches didn't love it but they knew something is different about this guy.

Pick her up. Drop her off. Make her feel special and you will get your dick wet after 1-4 dates.
After you got your dick wet the game changes.
She is yours and the best part is all the other 7 can smell your dick just got wet and they will flock to you now. Your radiance and vibe will change and you will meet women everywhere you go. Congratulations. You are now in 7 heaven and if you are lucky you might tap some 8 ass because your aura and THIS GUY FUCKS smell will reach even the 8s.

Once you got an 8 you enter 9 territory but that's a whole different story.

Stick to the 7s and you will always have pussy in abundance.

Remember: If you are not settled and over 30 go fucking find a 5 or 6 or 7 wife material QUICK before you turn into a lonely tinder swiping cuck,
All you young people think you have a time machine or something.
Women have a 30-33 year expiry date.
Men are different but then you better not be old + broke. ENJOY YOUTH.I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this generation

Hey if they make it harder to get sex, I'll offer more. But if I can fuck most women for free, I don't see a reason to couple up.

buy smellycoin

We're like the city mouse and the country mouse here. The women you're so proud of fucking are the women I wouldn't touch with a rented dick. While you'd probably murder a whole park full of hobos to sleep with the woman I'm married to, you're too low-class to even consider commitment to an ideal larger than yourself. Enjoy your marshmallow while I enjoy both of mine.

Jawline exercises?
HAHAHAHAH

>Everywhere. Good looking above average women are everywhere.
Bullshit.
>9/10 - not meant for you.
Also bullshit.

Consider suicide.

Have you tried eros or foxylists find yourself an actual hot chick to spend your ETH on. OR get on LUXY don't be a jackass, pretend to be a millionaire and fuck a gold digger.

Most of us don't have a social circle kek

You don't need one.
7s are everywhere.

Look at this faggot loner who lives with his mother.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but thats a man.

if thats a man im gay

Sorry nobody wants your 3 inches user.

the obsession is real with this one

7/10 are scarcer than ever in recorded history.
Some that have potential to be 7/10 got fat, some got aborted, some got killed, some died of cancer or other incurable diseases, some got degraded by the degenerate lifestyle into 5/10, 4/10,etc.
7/10 have very inflated egos and blown up overestimated opinions of their self worth due to the social media and enormous amounts of attention they get from normies and betas. And they can always get fucked by 8/10 and 9/10 men which makes them think that they are also 8/10 and 9/10.

As for the parts about obtaining 7/10 and about 9/10 being out of reach, those are also flawed and I will type out the more realistic aspect of the whole thing some time, when I get inspiration to do it. Maybe a whole book actually.

When you get out of high school, your standards will lower.

Nice delusion.

I got out of high school almost two decades ago.
Was ultra chad in my prime and have lots of experience on women, from a lot of aspects and from many perspectives.
have been in situations with 9/10 women when I was 10/10 on their subjective scale and 9.5/10 on the universal scale, and in similar situations with 9/10 women when I was around 6/10 on the universal scale but made an illusion that I am 8/10 on their scale.
Not to mention the easier shit, secured with plots and few levels lower tier women and traitor friends...

>jawline exercises
What the fuck lol

>I got out of high school
>Namefag
Guess how I know you're full of shit.

Only ones obsessed here are delusional white bois

No more (you)s for you delusional fag.

Do you do engineering as well, user?

I came here to post this.

this

until you see that dick in your face.

unironically read up on PUA

don't do the ostentatious bullshit but at least learn the frame of mind

seriously how the fuck do we get women, I'm 24 and rich now thanks to crypto, drive a nice ass bmw and shit, how the fuck do I get women... I also look alright, girls give me 7-8/10

going to the club this weekend with some crypto buddies but we don't know how to pick up lol, we're literally just gonna try to look as rich as possible and flaunt our money and see what happens

>marry someone you literally don't trust