I've been waiting for an ENTIRE WEEK already. Fuck. Why won't this shitcoin do anything???

I've been waiting for an ENTIRE WEEK already. Fuck. Why won't this shitcoin do anything???

I feel you, wait for that announcement the shills were shilling. I fear it might get dumped on Kucoin

>shitcoin
>do anything

>stablecoin
>do anything

>he didn't dump his bags when btc broke 9k

it's not too late OP

Kucoin when? I thought it would happen at the same time as the others.

you have to wait for an entire year to become rich with this one. but hey you become rich so what?

dumb faggot it's a long term hold, not gonna do shit for a while, accumulate now

So I have to wait an entire year for this to maybe do x10 while everything else went x100 by then? Awesome.

This. People here have a subconscious belief that more trades = more profit. That isn't necessarily true. There are people who made it just by holding one coin for six months. Imagine if you bought XRB or TRON six months ago and sold at the top.

I have 200k of these shitcoins, I can't even dump them because there's no fucking volume. And to think that I sold VEN for this. Fuck.

tell me one coin that will x100 until than for sure?

no way you did that

exactly... Jibrel is a solid project with solid team and a solid future if they can deliver. I remember when NEO was Antshares and someone told me about it at about 1$.... no realy gains for a few months and look at them now. short term trading doesnt make sense if you dont reinvest in a solid project anyway.

We are at the all time high in volume on bibox. Nice fucking larp

Heard the date 22nd Feb for kucoin a few times, no idea if true.

this is going to dump when it hits kucoin so you better act fast

Fuck this better hit $1 soon

i hope it dumps to 25 cents so i can buy 100K

NEO is a coin
This thing is a token

Already more volume than it will ever have on kucoin

>an ENTIRE WEEK

This. Bibox and hitbtc both have more volume than KuCoin has. And then there are 3 more lower volume exchanges next to those where you can get it already.

This isn't your regular obscure shitcoin that peaks by hitting KuCoin.

sell it and stay poor then you fucking faggot

i just tried to sell my lousy 300 JNT. My sell order, which was the lowest btw, just would not get picked up.
Instead, 1 - 3 ETH sell orders were placed right beneath me and immediatly bought up, rinse and repeat. Only bots trade this coin user, only bots.
So all the volume in this coin is artificial, at least thats what i make of it.
You make of this what you want.

Well. I held this piece of shit for a couple of days now. It barely moved and I sold it again at basically the same price.

There are better investments for $15k.

>I held this for a couple of days now

Just kidding. If you're not holding this for at least a year you deserve to be poor and lose your money in other shitty projects.

SELL JNT NOW

Mcafe is shilling fortyseven, its got a huge team of whites and its going to BTFO JNT.

You've been warned user.

Exactly. All these people saying there's enough volume should try selling and see how it goes. If I sell even 5k out of my 200k I'll crash the price - if the order even gets picked up. If I sell my entire stack I'll probably crash the price back to ICO.

this guy is full of shit.
all volume is artificial, no one is trying to buy or sell this coin. its all bots.

Crash it

$1000 EOY
$1000 EOY
$1000 EOY
$1000 EOY
$1000 EOY

ENERGY AND VIBRATIONS, PICTURE YOURSELF IN LAMBOS AND WE WILL GO TO THE MOON!

Why would I? I bought for 50c, do you think I want to sell most of my coins below that?

To me JNT is like Togepi in the egg stage. It's just waiting to hatch and then I will sell her.

Yeah, unfortunately for you there will be someone like you every 10 cents. So every time JNT barely reaches a round number it'll just dump back.

You should probably all be holding until Q3 at the very least when they get their banking license and start tokenizing assets. That is when stuff is going to get nuts as the DAO will be out then.

So you'll have tokenization + speculation driving the price, with the DAO preventing and sort of PnD.

IMHO that is just the start of this project also, after that tokenization should start rolling in more consistently and this thing will really start rolling.

As long as the coin isn't moving there's no harm in holding I guess, but I couldn't sell it anyway because of the low volume. I just hope I didn't fall for a fucking pajeet scam.

Most comfy hold of 2018, would not sell and buy back in tho since you never know when it pumps because of unexpected news so I rather hold than losing one single JNT of my stack.

>Sell what is trading sideways
>Buy what has already mooned
>Buy back into the first one when it has mooned

No wonder making money in crypto is so fucking easy.