It's about to drop below 10k again isn't it

It's about to drop below 10k again isn't it

I hope so. I am shorting.

It might dip briefly to $9500 but we are trending up.

You shorted BTC in an obvious uptrend? LMAO

>He thinks it is an uptrend
Wew lad.

Post proof faggot.

>50% down from ATH
>uptrend

it takes balls to make actions like this.
You have to be sure you're smarter than the rest of the market.

Props to if he guessed correctly

So any coin down from the ATH is always in a downtrend? Lol. Head over to CoinBase and look at the weekly graph. Uptrend. Now look at the monthly, find where we bottomed around $6k and look at the graph from that point until now. Uptrend.

>Anytime I look at any graph it appears as an uptrend
Wew. Lad. Wew. Got that bullish blindness.

We got stuck at 10k for 3 days on the way down. Don't be surprised if we get stuck here for days on the way up.

Sorry lad...

It's in an uptrend channel since the reversal, but that doesn't mean it can't test the bottom of the channel around 8800-9200. It could drop there before going back up and it would still be within it's uptrend channel.
I'll only be worried if it breaks below it's channel for any duration of time.

You guys are delusional.
>The way up took over 4 years
>Price goes down for a month
>Thinks the downtrend is over
Get a grip

>Up - Towards a higher position
>Trend - a general direction in which something is developing or changing.

It broke out of the downtrend channel, so either we have to redefine the downtrend channel or realize we are in an uptrend.
That doesn't mean we're going to 50k, it just means for now we're seeing an uptrend. If it breaks out of the uptrend channel we could easily be back in a down trend. This could easily still be a bull trap, but if we break 12k in the next week or so I think that is far less likely.

All I said was there is resistance at 10k fuck face.

My my my... aren't we salty as we watch the price drop.

>It broke out of the downtrend channel
What are you talking about? We are in downtrend until 11-12k.

I’m still not convinced this is a recovery personally, I’ve never seen a crash recover with a sharp V like were seeing now. Maybe I’m wrong, but the painful thing is there’s no way of knowing.

The downtrend I'm looking at ended with the Inverse and Head and Shoulders. Uptrend from the right shoulder. I agree we need to break 12k to confirm we're out of the woods, but we're presently in an uptrend.

Why are you ignoring 19k and 17k peaks?