Hey guys should I end myself

hey guys should I end myself

lol

Holy shit

It might take a while but HODL or trade out if you can find a cheap coin to give you 100%

Waaaaaaaaaah I lost 1k mooooommmmyyyy make it stoooooooop

HODL

Wtf? Please tell me you have 20k in other coins?

what am I gonna do with 300 lol

The funny thing is that you breaking even means for someone else to x8 their money.

personally, i think PBL has potential to upstage POE

Because you lost 1.6k? Kek I make that in a week

join the telegram if you're not in it. devs are active.
>CEO at conference in SF, making speech tomorrow
>prototype this quarter
>marketing campaign starting next month
got in at $.25, but i'm hodling this.

I have 15k in Ven but still..

they banned me a long time ago lol. I just want to exit asap I didn't realise the Dev team was eastern European when I first put my money in cause they hide it on their website. not to fud, but I would get out asap if you're on green. get in a better coin like man or metrocoin or xrb

buy 3 more PBL. then you can go ahead

what's wrong with eastern european? their CEO gives me more than enough faith. man is a legend.

hacky code, cheap development, low col so any money they can scam is a god given gift.. it's like outsourcing your development in India. red flag especially when you can allow yourself to be picky with much better projects. but you do you

Man the fuck up. I've lost $70K on a single day.

then you're fine

it's not just about the sum it's about losing money to a pajeet project and not pulling out after 50% loss and put my money in a competent team

I feel you user. down 90% on my investment, I'm so butthurt about this ffs

on pbl as well? at least I'm not the only dumbass

yup. worst feeling is the realisation that this shit must do a x10 for me to break even now

might as well try winning the lottery, same odds of succeeding lel

KUSOCOIN KUSOCOIN

>1.6k a week

Fucking pathetic lol