What's the best alcoholic beverage that doesn't taste like alcohol?

What's the best alcoholic beverage that doesn't taste like alcohol?

Virgin pina coladas

>alcoholic beverage
>virgin

Pick one.

Margaritas or Wood Chuck hard cider.

A lot of cocktails in general I suppose

Same with alcopops

Good quality vodka.

Definitely not that shit.

Probably some kind of cider.

What's the best alcopop?

don't hate me

more like REDDit.

too easy.

This stuff gave me horrible shits.

Rum and Coke is simple and tastes great, but you can still taste it

Hard lemonade usually tastes more like lemon than hard

An AMF will set you straight, especially in a high energy environment. Vodka taste is negligible, though it's rather expensive compared to other drinks. If you're sipping, then shit son you may as well smoke alcohol if you're trying to avoid the taste but want the high.

this + cranberry juice.

I had some svedka and grapefruit juice. I could hardly notice the vodka taste because the grapefruit overpowered it. Soon as I know after a few drinks I'm shitposting like mad.

Wine punch, specifically merlot and strawberries

Don't buy coolers or any of that shit. Learn bartending and mixology. It's easy, you can make delicious drinks, and it'll get you laid.

Only one I've had is Smirnoff and some Russian sounding one

Both were actually enjoyable though I can't imagine I'd be able to go through 6, would probably get too sweet

the WICKED version is 8% and tastes the same. the cans are only 8oz but i get drunk pretty fast with them

Good whiskey. Find a 15 year old scotch, you'll barely notice any alcohol.

vodka + lemonaide/cranberry

rum + coke

gin + sprite

cold + ice

enjoy highschool. have a good time but remember to stay sober enough or you wont be able to get hard when that slut is sucking your dick in the bathroom

Yup. All you'll taste is smoke and manure.

/thread/

user, the vast majority of scotch is not smoked.

I pick up 18 year olds all the time by buying them Smirnoff Ices

I buy the 24OZ cans from the gas station and chug them on the way to parties. Pretty cool

mix peach schnapps and gingerale. it's refreshing, sweet, tastes like candy

So what does this taste like?

how do you start a conversation like that

i cannot believe you would just walk up to high school girls in the street and offer them booze for snusnu

Amazingly good if you crave the taste and smell of anise/licorice.

Vodka and OJ

Shit tastes like watered down apple soda.

Beer

Absolutely disgusting, artificially flavored garbage. But then I expected nothing else from AB.

Even as a 21yo shithead with no taste for liquor, I knew that pic related was the superior apple product.

>vodka
>doesn't taste like alcohol
>literally just a 40% solution of ethanol in water with additives for taste
>doesn't taste like ethanol
Full retard, user.

>gluten free
Lost it.

gonna second this

High quality vodka tastes almost like water.

that's not how alcohol works user
I'm sorry to say

vodka is literally the best alcohol if you're looking to get nice and drunk

>he's never had good quality vodka

Your so called "additives for taste" are literally impurities that give it that "alcohol" flavor. Pure, watered down ethanol tastes like almost nothing.

No, it tastes like ethanol.
Ethanol has a distinct flavor and smell.
It also causes a burning sensation on mucus membranes.

It has LESS flavor than, say, rum or gin, but it's still 40% ethanol, and ethanol has a flavor and scent to it.

Cognac and Root Beer in a 1:2 mixture.
It's delicious.

I've drunk 99.9% pure medical grade ethanol mixed with reverse osmosis water before.

It still tastes like ethanol until the mixture goes under 15% ethanol, in which case the water CAN overpower the ethanol flavor, but not in pure distilled or reverse osmosis waters.

In my case, I could still taste and smell ethanol on the pure water until it hit less than 10% concentrations.

So it comes with free I.c.e. cubes? It must have been black ice I couldn't see it....

Bailey's

Twisted Tea

Granny's Peach Tea

Don't lie. Being "Iced" is the new college prank. You hide a bottle of Smirnoff Ice somewhere and the person who discovers it on accident has to chug the whole thing then and there.

I don't know any girl that would take a Smirnoff Ice over a Fuzzy Navel or Amaretto Sour or Midori Sour.

if you really dont wanna taste the alcohol mix vodka with energy, you would be suprised how much vodka taste you can surpress with just one can of energy

>new

Apple wine with cinnamon and vanilla

Long Island Ice teas, and Redd's Wicked Apple

Drinking this on ice (i'm a mead pleb)
Super refreshing, can hardly tell this is 13.5% ABV.

Please dont make fun of me or go "underage b&" but I never was much of a drinker after college so I never learnt the many types of alcohol or their concentrations/names or whatever, and there's this memory I have of a thanksgiving when I was 16 or so and one of my relatives offered me a couple sips of some drink that Ive always tried to remember because I loved it. It was relatively high in ABV because I was pretty tipsy from just a couple sips, but didnt have a strong alcoholic taste at all. I kinda remember it having a silly sounding name because a few of my relatives kept jokingly repeating it, but for the life of me I cant remember what it was. It was very milky, with maybe a hint of vanilla or coconut? I know this is all very vague but does this sound like anything you guys might know of? The only other thig I remember is that it came in a big white ceramic-like jug that wasnt transparent at all, and had a pretty plain logo on the front.

probably rumchata

THATS IT! THANK YOU user! God I can hear the distant drunk ramblings of my mom and sister laughing and saying "RumChata" over and over. I thought rum was in the name but kept getting thrown off when I googled it.

I really wish I wasn't so dependant on alcohol. I'd tell myself ehh I don't need it but literally any activity I enjoy... Alcohol makes it better. maybe if I wasn't such a fucking autist sober

Arbor Mist White Zinfandel Melon tastes like soda and its pretty cheap

daiquiri
blend frozen fruit, ice and some rum or vodka.

alcoholic drinks aren't just water and ethanol you tard.

If you know what's good for ya

>Only one I've had is (russian name) and some Russian sounding one.

used to love redds wicked, until I got a checkup and found out I am a stones throw away from diabetes.