Let's say that you make a few millions with crypto. How would you manage that money in order to live from it?

Let's say that you make a few millions with crypto. How would you manage that money in order to live from it?

multi
family
units

20% real estate
20% bonds
20% stocks
20% PM
20% crypto

Is it possible to write a smart contract which will pay out a certain sum over the a given amount of time?
If I made literal millions I would hire somebody to write me said contract. Keep a fat stack of cryptos too obv

Maxed Roth IRA every year.
Vanguard ETF's and Bonds.
Gold / Silver Exposure.
20% Kept in Lower Risk Crypto.
Buy Land.

My man, exactly what I would do.

Rent income + Can sell the building later = win win

Multi family units in fast growing cities in the United States.

I also would keep a good share in crypto though. Agree with the poster below about 20% crypto.

I would just invest into ol musky

Figure out how much you need just to live off of and purchase municipal bonds that will yield you that amount. Muni bonds offer interest tax free that gets paid out twice a year. However, you need to establish resident in the municipality that your decide to buy those bonds in.

So purchase a home where you want to live for a while and muni bonds to have tax free interest income. Then just live life for a year and get to researching. What are you good at? What markets do you understand? Real estate? Stocks? Bonds? Etc. Take some time to understand the pros and cons and develop your own plan of how to invest

invest in property/land and low risk ETF's/Mutual funds and withdraw/live off of 3-4% each year

Don’t just invest indiscriminately into certain market because anons or previously successful investors say so. If you don’t understand real estate and local market dynamics don’t fucking buy multis. If you don’t understand macro market movements don’t buy bonds. If you don’t understand how company’s operate and how they generate cash flows don’t buy stocks. Make sense?

Put it in the bank, earn interest. Buy rental property, rent it out. Invest it in index funds. Keep a portion of it in crypto in case crypto keeps growing in value.

Buy big ass farm, make secret bunker and live off the land.

Rofl, bank interest is fucking pennies no matter the amount you have in there

Just put the money in a Brazilian bank account, 7% interest rate is fucking good.

Or put it in the PBoC for 4.6% interest rate.

Enjoy paying huge taxes, half your gains gone to Jamals welfare cheque/goverment hiring their friends for 200k to make a town motto.

I honestly down understand, you got into a movement which empowers individuals to manage their own affairs, and now you want to give all your profit to big daddy state again and buy into their rigged system which will bleed you dry in property taxes. It's like a slave willingly going back to mastas house and asking the chains to be put on after someone rescued them from the fields. "Mastas has been good to me, he feed me and not so much whipping"

Hold crypto, discover new crypto services, help switch every free man in your city over to crypto, give charity in crypto, organise local governance in upcoming crypto services, and pull mankind out of the swamp.
Have some self respect - don't sell for fiat

"In case" lol.

cash into crypto not out. soon it will be accepted enough to live. it's not going anywhere but mass adoption.

I assume I have at least 2 million. Even at 3% returns off that a year I'm making 60k doing nothing. It's not really difficult to get that.

Stupid brainlet, at least be logically coherent and choose only one propositition in your thesis : or "half gains" or "all gains". Stupid motherfucker

You're making a huge assumption here that people actually understand crypto.

Yeah, it's not easy, A lot of reading and careful testing of software and shaking the hands of other members of your community and making deals that work well for all involved. Basically, being a smart, independent, business man.

It's still early days with crypto, but the harder it is to figure out, the more value there is. No-one is going to do it for you. Or if they do, it will cost you as much as taxes do, one way or another

Weird how this magical formula works.

I don't have to pay taxes for cashing out crypto

besides it's not like you can do everyday business with crypto just yet, so there's nothing wrong with taking out enough fiat to live on and invest with and keeping the rest in crypto

Dogs of the dow OR Vanguard Index Fund, safe and 4% SWR comfy returns each year.

buy 70% long term treasuries, 25% stock index, leave 5% in crypto

Triple decker in my area (three 3 bedroom apartments) is around $900k. Can rent each unit out for $2200-2400. Per year I would be bringing in $79,200-86,400. What do you reckon my takehome per year is after taxes, fees, maintenance, etc.?

renting is a huge hassle (you need a lot of tenants) and the IRS will eat up your gains, stock market is better

Hi there. I too had this plan
Then I actually made millions
Now I will still be 80% crypto
Its 8 figures or bust faggots

Probably buy a foreclosure that really suits me with cash. Fix it up and live in it for a while. Sell it for a profit if I can.

I also have a few brick and mortatr businesses that I'm ready to roll with but would feel a lot better if I had 50 btc to play with.